Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sobunar of the Depths Appreciation Thread

Respect this wonder wooper, this elegant vaporeon. Namors next bride. The cutest of all water pokemon. Sobunar of the Depths.

She has a beautiful ocean coursing through her veins. Her blood is life. Such a wonderful addition to mutantdom.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I know you’re being tongue in cheek right now but I really would love to see more of the Arrako mutants. Like a big over size issue or even a mini or maxi series explaining their history in the same vain of the “history of the Marvel universe” comic that came out last year.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I know you’re being tongue in cheek right now but I really would love to see more of the Arrako mutants. Like a big over size issue or even a mini or maxi series explaining their history in the same vain of the “history of the Marvel universe” comic that came out last year.
    I'm still surprised they don't know Selene. Xylo and Sobunar are fantastic additions.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I'm still surprised they don't know Selene. Xylo and Sobunar are fantastic additions.
    Are any of them even old enough to know Selene besides Genesis and the kids?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

I am reading forwards and backwards about her powers. She contains the ecosystem of an ocean in her, but Hope and Monarch multiplied her powers to the infinite to create an ocean.

She cut her hand for a puddle of her „blood“ which contains life and water, and Hope and Monarch turne the puddle into an ocean.
    Would have loved to see Sobunar‘s Hydro Cannon attack.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Sobunar looks indeed like a cute little thing I'd love to keep around to water my plants.

As for the other Arakkii, I can't believe they named a character "Lactuca".

The HBIC on Planet Arrako!
    She is the moment and have no choice but to stan!

Sobunar's ocean is not for soft cowards.

Incredible Member

Respect this wonder wooper, this elegant vaporeon. Namors next bride. The cutest of all water pokemon. Sobunar of the Depths.

She has a beautiful ocean coursing through her veins. Her blood is life. Such a wonderful addition to mutantdom.
    the bleeding cool thing has somewhat ruined her for me because evetime i see her i just hear "moo".

BANNED

I love the arraki mutants soo much they actually feel mystical and fantastical and the omega arraki powers are sooo cool and unique I mean lactuca is the walking embodiment of an infinite ocean, xilo literally is an omega level earthworm that can giver fertility to soil and shape the earth and lactuca is an omega level nerd. We thought iscas power was wired and random but I am actually excited for wats in-store for the arraki mutants. Just hoped they had a book focusing on them.

She's so cute.

I'm gonna simp for her. Keep fishstick man away from her.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

So cute! So murderous! I'd ship her with Nimrod the Lesser except, well, the whole Sentinel thing.
    Attachment 110572
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    She's so cute.

I'm gonna simp for her. Keep fishstick man away from her.
    Wait isn't sobunar a he they said he when addressing sobunar before creating the ocean.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Wait isn't sobunar a he they said he when addressing sobunar before creating the ocean.
    Sobunar rejects your puny human binary gender choices. He, she, they, all the pronouns belong to Sobunar!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Sobunar rejects your puny human binary gender choices. He, she, they, all the pronouns belong to Sobunar!
    That would be great I also realized lactuca was refered to using the singular they them pronouns. Seeing omega lovely non binary mutants would be amazing finally iceman is not the only queer omega.