Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Was the franchise's convoluted plot (specifically the earlier installments) really that big of a turnoff for people? I followed the story and enjoyed the games just fine until they jumped the shark with friggin' time travel.
    I had friends who gave up on 2 because of the nobodies. So people just dropped off over the years.

I'm more in the minority because my sticking point was the characters rather the plot. Although I don't think the confusing plot helped the characters that much.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Was the franchise's convoluted plot (specifically the earlier installments) really that big of a turnoff for people? I followed the story and enjoyed the games just fine until they jumped the shark with friggin' time travel.
    It was for me. I just wanted a fun game that crossed over Disney with Final Fantasy. This series did not need to get as convoluted as it did.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i stopped after 2. i did play DDD but it got too much for me. for me, nomura just kept asking questions no one else asked or wanted the answers to. and some questions he did answer only muddied up the story for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
    10. Snow White
    Why are you not counting the Dwarfs themselves here?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    Why are you not counting the Dwarfs themselves here?
    I didn't see them in there.