Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    During the Krakoa age, I mean.

Every other previous major mutant villain is either ongoing (Shadow King) or dealt with (Madelyn Pryor).

Especially since she caused The Genoshan massacre.
    Sublime too

Also, Ernst is in Limbo, she hasn't appeared at all. It may be because of her relationship to Cassandra Nova.
    She used to be always next to Martha/No Girl. But No Girl is in New Mutants will Ernst is missing.

Now that Neal Sahara has appeared, the only XMen in Limbo are Ernst, Madison Jeffries, Danger, and Changeling perhaps (not sure)

Astonishing Member

I don't have anything against Jean, but I hope the ignore as much as possible of X-Men Red with regards to Cassandra Nova. Especially the part of mass manufacturing antitelepathy Magneto helmets.

You shouldn't touch a character like Cassandra Nova unless you have a great story for it, and you want to connect all the dots of her history and continuity. Rosenberg didn't have that.

pic attached, Morrison making it explicit that Ernst is the Cassandra Nova of the future, in the synthetic body of the shi ar alien she was trapped in (not in her original body)cassandra13.jpg

Put Cassandra Nova on the quite council huhuhu

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Put Cassandra Nova on the quite council huhuhu
    Xavier is already dealing with Legion and you-know-who-is-coming in Way of X.

We still haven’t had a meeting with him and Xandra.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's Sinister...he's been integral to Moira's lives and plans since HoX/PoX. Compared to him Cassie is pretty much a one note, expendable character, with nothing much to add other than being a pathologically homicidal towards ALL mutants...like pretty much every other real baddie in this era.

I LOVE Cassie but, she really doesn't contribute anything different to the current narrative. That said...given her loathing for mutants I could see her joining with Orchis because of their shared goal.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    16million years of torture.
    Deaths more final. Torture is barbaric.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    What else would you do with her?
    Stick her in a box marked "never ever mention this character again" and seal it away in the basement Cask of Amontillado style.

And while you're at it, toss in Romulus and Azazel to keep her company.

Ideally I can see Cassandra join Mystique and Destiny in burning down the island, but weirdly with the status quo I’d like to see a change of pace and her and Charles form a family dynamic relationship. She becomes that sister-figure he never had and maybe even helps take part in his role during the redirection protocols.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Ideally I can see Cassandra join Mystique and Destiny in burning down the island, but weirdly with the status quo I’d like to see a change of pace and her and Charles form a family dynamic relationship. She becomes that sister-figure he never had and maybe even helps take part in his role during the redirection protocols.
    There are some characters that never need to be redeemed and she is one of them

Astonishing Member

During the Krakoa age, I mean.

Every other previous major mutant villain is either ongoing (Shadow King) or dealt with (Madelyn Pryor).

Especially since she caused The Genoshan massacre.
    Who do you think created ORCHIS?

I’m not sure any villain could survive being used as a confused metaphor for Internet trolling.

Extraordinary Member

We’re Charles and Mystique still lovers/married, or was that retcon?

I thought she was gonna be involved in way of x but I guess not.

We’re Charles and Mystique still lovers/married, or was that retcon?
    I believe Tempus retconned that reality or something when she transported back to erase Matthew Malloy from existence. Not sure but it was a phoned in Bendis storyline made for nothing but shock value anyway and is better off forgotten about.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    There are some characters that never need to be redeemed and she is one of them
    Wasn’t she sort of rehabilitated again at the end of the X-Men Red run or am I misremembering things? A rehabilitated Cassandra proved to be a viable ally and good guy in the beginning of Here Comes Tomorrow.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Wasn’t she sort of rehabilitated again at the end of the X-Men Red run or am I misremembering things? A rehabilitated Cassandra proved to be a viable ally and good guy in the beginning of Here Comes Tomorrow.
    No she wasnt rehabilitated . She was given the ability to have empathy and the series ended. We saw no follow up to that or if she actually had a change of heart and her ways. Villians can still be empathetic and we got no context to what that would mean for Nova going forward. Besides she was injected with nannites which means that it was only a bandaid put on a bigger problem and if she were to have those removed, then she'd be right back to where she was at