Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Let them call it even and get together.
    I wonder what two Electro's could do together...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder what two Electro's could do together...
    A whole lot of damage, that's what. Hell, (either) Electro should be a Magneto-level threat, but is (usually) too small-minded to really be more than a comparatively petty annoyance.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I hope that's the direction they go with the 2 Electro's, they've already both killed each other via electric kisses so they should be even it's whatever in comics lol. I recall Francine's first appearance she was like a supervillain groupie, maybe with them both having the same electric powers they can hang with each other now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    I hope that's the direction they go with the 2 Electro's, they've already both killed each other via electric kisses so they should be even it's whatever in comics lol. I recall Francine's first appearance she was like a supervillain groupie, maybe with them both having the same electric powers they can hang with each other now.
    They probably are better off together because I don't think there's a market for two Electro just existing.

Extraordinary Member

They probably are better off together because I don't think there's a market for two Electro just existing.
    The next big Marvel hit...Mr. and Mrs. Electro.

The next big Marvel hit...Mr. and Mrs. Electro.
    That will be one of the final big developments from Spencer's run to end it on lol. Titania and Absorbing Man are a good villain couple, we need more villain couples. Those who supervillain together stay together.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    That will be one of the final big developments from Spencer's run to end it on lol. Titania and Absorbing Man are a good villain couple, we need more villain couples. Those who supervillain together stay together.
    I want serious, committed relationships...even if it is the bad guys.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Original Electro?

The ads in the comics have been a little confusing to me as it shows Sinister Six vs Savage Six...but only 11 bad guys in the pic...

Looked at he Marvel site the the variant cover has original, male Electro on it...has anyone heard if he is somehow coming back from the dead?

Hobgoblin should be there, as he was once a key member of the Sinister Six.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    A whole lot of damage, that's what. Hell, (either) Electro should be a Magneto-level threat, but is (usually) too small-minded to really be more than a comparatively petty annoyance.
    In power levels those guys as off the charts!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    Hobgoblin should be there, as he was once a key member of the Sinister Six.
    He probably will be the mystery character.We already know from covers that we will get a goblin?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    He probably will be the mystery character.We already know from covers that we will get a goblin?
    Isn't it Electro?

Extraordinary Member

Isn't it Electro?
    I mean they aren't really keeping that under raps.Also the variant mentioned has another one with different characters

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I mean they aren't really keeping that under raps.Also the variant mentioned has another one with different characters
    It was under wraps before at least, remember when that teaser image was first released it didn't have Electro. I remember being confused because there was like a light source in the coloring coming from that direction but nothing there, I shoulda figured. Not sure why they revealed all this now when he hasn't been revived yet but it don't bother me, just a bit odd.