Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Is Sinister War bringing back...

Original Electro?

The ads in the comics have been a little confusing to me as it shows Sinister Six vs Savage Six...but only 11 bad guys in the pic...

Looked at he Marvel site the the variant cover has original, male Electro on it...has anyone heard if he is somehow coming back from the dead?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Original Electro?

The ads in the comics have been a little confusing to me as it shows Sinister Six vs Savage Six...but only 11 bad guys in the pic...

Looked at he Marvel site the the variant cover has original, male Electro on it...has anyone heard if he is somehow coming back from the dead?

Well Kindred,clones,L.M.D. and goblin formula means there are plenty of ways for people to come back from the dead.

There've been a few variants showing Dillon, so they might be bringing him back.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There've been a few variants showing Dillon, so they might be bringing him back.
    Two reasons why he is coming back. 1: He is in the movie. 2: Spencer already used Francine.

I'm more interested in Connors turning into Lizard again. I mean I know he is in Lizard's form, but he's still Connors.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    I'm more interested in Connors turning into Lizard again. I mean I know he is in Lizard's form, but he's still Connors.
    For all we know, there might be some mitigating circumstance behind the Lizard persona resurfacing.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I counted 12.

1. Electro
    2. Dr. Octopus
    3. Kraven
    4. Sandman
    5. Hydroman
    6. Lizard
    7. Vulture
    8. Tarantula
    9. Scorpion
    10. Stegron
    11. Kobra
    12. Rhino

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I counted 12.

1. Electro
    2. Dr. Octopus
    3. Kraven
    4. Sandman
    5. Hydroman
    6. Lizard
    7. Vulture
    8. Tarantula
    9. Scorpion
    10. Stegron
    11. Kobra
    12. Rhino
    The ads in the comics aren’t showing Electro, so I imagine his return might be abit of a spoiler.

Although in the cover for Sinister War #1, there’s also Boomerangs Sinister 6 and The Beetle led Syndicate, so I definitely think all 4 will cross paths.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Although in the cover for Sinister War #1, there’s also Boomerangs Sinister 6 and The Beetle led Syndicate, so I definitely think all 4 will cross paths.
    I hadn't even considered this. Four 'sixes' would be even more fun!
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!

Oh yeah, I guess on the main Hitch cover for #1 it has both Max and Francine on the Ock half of the cover. He's definitely coming back in the next few issues or in Sinister War #1, I guess the interesting thing to look for is how the two Electro's interactions may be considering they've both killed each other now lmao. I hope they don't want to kill each other as they've already both been there revenged that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I counted 12.

1. Electro
    2. Dr. Octopus
    3. Kraven
    4. Sandman
    5. Hydroman
    6. Lizard
    7. Vulture
    8. Tarantula
    9. Scorpion
    10. Stegron
    11. Kobra
    12. Rhino
    Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    The ads in the comics aren’t showing Electro, so I imagine his return might be abit of a spoiler.

Yes..thanks...I was trying to find a version from the comics but was not able to find one online. Electro is missing from that one and where his hand is with the electricity is the event logo.

Extraordinary Member

Yes..thanks...I was trying to find a version from the comics but was not able to find one online. Electro is missing from that one and where his hand is with the electricity is the event logo.
    In one variant cover we see 26 and 1 panel has 2 so 27 total and one of them is a mystery.My guess is male electro is the mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Oh yeah, I guess on the main Hitch cover for #1 it has both Max and Francine on the Ock half of the cover. He's definitely coming back in the next few issues or in Sinister War #1, I guess the interesting thing to look for is how the two Electro's interactions may be considering they've both killed each other now lmao. I hope they don't want to kill each other as they've already both been there revenged that.
    I'm kind of wondering how that goes because they both have reason to hate each other and probably don't think there's room for two Electro's.

I actually kind of wonder who would win in a fight because Max has had his powers longer.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Let them call it even and get together.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Let them call it even and get together.
    That would be nice.
    The spider is always on the hunt.