Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metroid Dread

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    You still can in phase one. If you shoot him enough for his shield to turn red he will do pink wave attack you need to morph ball to avoid. You can counter him immediately afterward. While his shield is red is will be more prone to taunt you which will bring up an other counter opportunity
    I mean the taunt. Seem to be able to go ages without him doing it, and I just want to get on with the bloody fight.

I was also kind of annoyed that you have to do the lift animation and cutscene skip every time, but then I used to tolerate the two minute run to the bottom of New Londo Ruins so this is a picnic compared to that.
    Last edited by Frobisher; 11-04-2021 at 04:59 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    I mean the taunt. Seem to be able to go ages without him doing it, and I just want to get on with the bloody fight.

I was also kind of annoyed that you have to do the lift animation and cutscene skip every time, but then I used to tolerate the two minute run to the bottom of New Londo Ruins so this is a picnic compared to that.
    You can also counter his rush attack in phase 1. It's easy to miss since the shine is red rather than white.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    You can also counter his rush attack in phase 1. It's easy to miss since the shine is red rather than white.
    I can’t overstate how much of a difference that little piece of information made. Just went ahead and beat the entire fight first time.