Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    BANNED

Honestly, as much as I like Skaar, I don't want other Hulks running around anytime soon. When Banner returns, they should focus on making the true Hulk the star with a very strong foundation. Much later, they could bring Skaar back.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Banner View Post
    Honestly, as much as I like Skaar, I don't want other Hulks running around anytime soon. When Banner returns, they should focus on making the true Hulk the star with a very strong foundation. Much later, they could bring Skaar back.
    Agreed.

Bruce Banner/Hulk come first. I just hope they give us something truly incredible. The character and his fans/readers deserve it a lot, especially with it being close to 7 years without a solid Hulk/Banner ongoing!

I was just thinking of a subtle way to bring some of the Hulks back later. Like, for example, in a way to pay back the heroes and the world and possibly to help him stop some multiversal/omniversal threat on the horizon, Bruce deactivates and eliminates the nanites that Doc Green put in Skaar, Red Hulk, A-Bomb and Red She-Hulk. That'd be most satisfying.

Cause I'm certain Amadeus' days are coming to an end with him being depowered forever, the new Red Hulk will probably and hopefully die, and Weapon H/Hulkverine... well, his fate is uncertain, but I do not look for him to stay around.
    Last edited by GreenScar1990; 02-11-2018 at 08:01 AM.

BANNED

This is the last appearance of Skaar and the Warbound in Civil War 2: The Fallen One-Shot.

BANNED

I would have liked for Skaar to have made an appearance in the Totally Awesome Hulk. I think the two of them would have some interesting conversations.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Look what's coming out soon...

SKAAR: SON OF HULK - The Complete Collection

https://www.midtowncomics.com/store/...omplet_1734551

https://www.amazon.com/Skaar-Son-Hul...keywords=skaar

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 07-16-2018 at 11:28 PM.

I want Skaar to return ASAP with all his powers back. I would like for him to have a few run-is with the the Champions. I wonder what his thoughts about Cho being Hulk would be like. Also, I think Skaar and Nova would make for an interesting team-up since they both have some ties to the cosmic side of Marvel. I also want to know what Skaar's thoughts would be now that Sakaar has reformed and its people have returned.

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!