Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
    BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Am I the only one who misses Skaar?

He was awesome when written by Greg Pak. Powerful, savage, cunning, fearless, and even humorous at times. I can only hope he'll eventually be utilized in the near future I certainly wouldn't mind if Greg Pak would return to the write the character for an ongoing series.

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 06-09-2015 at 09:59 PM.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    [SIZE=3][B]Am I the only one who misses Skaar?

He was awesome when written by Greg Pak. Powerful, savage, cunning, fearless, and even humorous at times. I can only hope he'll eventually be utilized in the near future I certainly wouldn't mind if Greg Pak would return to the write the character for an ongoing series.
    I liked him hewas like Conan the Hulk if he returns he should conquer Monster Island and rule it.

I think Skaar is great and would love for Greg Pak to write the character again. I like the fact that he has Hulk level strength along with his Old Power abilities. While he may not be able to Hulk out currently, his connection to the Old Power still makes him exceptionally powerful. But I do want him to gain his gamma-based abilities back asap.

I also think he should have more interaction with the Teen Marvel. I would love a buddy/duo book featuring Skaar and Amadeus Cho facing off against various threats throughout the world. I also want Skaar to meet up with the Young Avengers and various X-teens.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Nice find. It really captures the more barbaric and savage side that Skaar invokes.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I like this one too. Hiro-Kala is a great character and foe for both Skaar and the Hulk thanks to, in part at least, to his familial connection to them both. I hope he returns and proves to be a major force that Skaar and Hulk must deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I think Skaar is great and would love for Greg Pak to write the character again. I like the fact that he has Hulk level strength along with his Old Power abilities. While he may not be able to Hulk out currently, his connection to the Old Power still makes him exceptionally powerful. But I do want him to gain his gamma-based abilities back asap.

I also think he should have more interaction with the Teen Marvel. I would love a buddy/duo book featuring Skaar and Amadeus Cho facing off against various threats throughout the world. I also want Skaar to meet up with the Young Avengers and various X-teens.
    Skaar did actually work with the Young Avengers back during the last volume of their book as one of the teen heroes they call on to face Mother's forces while they go after her. It really is a shame though that he's never worked with them since that they have Hulkling taking the Hulk position on the team.

Quick question for you Skaar fans out there. Did Skaar lose his old power?

Quote Originally Posted by R0NIN View Post
    Quick question for you Skaar fans out there. Did Skaar lose his old power?
    He pointedly did not tell Doc Green one way or the other.

But really there is no reason he would have.

I certainly miss him.

Hopefully we'll see him repowered soon.

BANNED

What makes me sad is that no one has grasped the potential of Skaar as a character who could have been tremendously promising and interesting for readers and could have rendered fabulous stories not only as a character with charisma and own identity that was much more than just a "Hulk Junior" or "Conan the Barbarian Hulk" but a hero worthy of respect and admiration in the Universe Marvel current that could have been member of a great, super-team of Marvel and now he will simply be discarded as an irrelevant supporting character in the stories of the Hulk. Skaar will have the same fate as A-Bomb, the Red She-Hulk, his sister Lyra the Savage She-Hulk and especially the Red Hulk. Goes to the deposit of junk of the characters discarded . Probably the Marvel already imagining a very undignified way to simply get rid of he so that he can not be brought back in a well pathetic death.
    Last edited by Sansomon; 02-22-2015 at 04:35 AM.

BANNED

Avatar Korra and Skaar: Son of Hulk

By: CallMePo

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

I miss him. And I miss the Warbound.

Really not pleased with how they managed to destroy everything that spun out of Pak's run.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier