Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
    BANNED

BANNED

"I came here to kill the Hulk... but that can change!"

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 06-14-2015 at 03:33 AM.

BANNED

"You don't need Banner... you just need to get mad."

BANNED

"Enough."

BANNED

"Fine... you go crying to daddy. I have some heroes to kill."

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

I think Marvel depowered Scaar because they thought there were too many gamma-powered heroes. Of course they kept the original Hulk and She-Hulk, but wanted only one Hulk-kid. So they went with Lyra because her gamma abilities were a bit more unique with having anger as a weakness, trance state, and no dual personality. While Skaar's gamma powers were exactly like his father's along with a dual personality.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post

I'm also hoping they'll get Lyra back to being who she is instead of that ridiculous version given to us in Omega Hulk. She's supposed to be a hero, wanting to follow in the footsteps of Jen Walters/She-Hulk... not a male sex-slave owner! That idiotic story ticked me off in more ways than one.
    It was reference to her background. She did grew up in a society where women enslaved men(even sex slaves during their introduction in 1971) and Lyra referenced this in Avengers Academy. Thundra was the ruler of that society and she called her mother the greatest woman she ever knew at the Savage She-Hulks mini. Those demons weren't innocent and it was just femdom joke.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 06-24-2015 at 12:07 AM.

BANNED

So... anyone else hope that this "All New, All Different Hulk" will simply be Skaar with the Old Power?

He's recently (and unjustly) lost his Hulk heritage (for now, at least), yet he still retains the infinite power and abilities that comes when one wields the Old Power. In a sense, he is still a Hulk. One that we've never seen before. He's half-human and half-Oldstrong Shadow. And it just so happens that his father, Bruce Banner, is the real original Hulk.

The story might be about him living up to his heritage, having to deal with being the son of the Hulk while now not having that part of his heritage. It would be interesting to see the situations and dilemmas he would be forced to face, including fear and prejudice from not only being the Hulk's son but also being half Oldstrong-Shadow.

Eventually, he has to make a choice as to whether to take back and embrace his Hulk heritage again in order to save the world and those closest to him... even if it means becoming a savage barbarian monster. It'd be quite interesting, and it would also explain the rumors involving the return of Greg Pak to the Hulk series. I can see an infinite amount of potential with this direction.

If I am right, this will probably be my reaction:

Thoughts?

Astonishing Member

So... anyone else hope that this "All New, All Different Hulk" will simply be Skaar with the Old Power?

He's recently (and unjustly) lost his Hulk heritage (for now, at least), yet he still retains the infinite power and abilities that comes when one wields the Old Power. In a sense, he is still a Hulk. One that we've never seen before. He's half-human and half-Oldstrong Shadow. And it just so happens that his father, Bruce Banner, is the real original Hulk.

The story might be about him living up to his heritage, having to deal with being the son of the Hulk while now not having that part of his heritage. It would be interesting to see the situations and dilemmas he would be forced to face, including fear and prejudice from not only being the Hulk's son but also being half Oldstrong-Shadow.

Eventually, he has to make a choice as to whether to take back and embrace his Hulk heritage again in order to save the world and those closest to him... even if it means becoming a savage barbarian monster. It'd be quite interesting, and it would also explain the rumors involving the return of Greg Pak to the Hulk series. I can see an infinite amount of potential with this direction.

Thoughts?
    Greg Pak returning to Hulk would be the only reason I may consider picking up a hulk book again, after the character assassination that happened to Skaar and the other Hulks, only Greg can revert this mess. I'm hoping he's seeing how much of a travesty the original author messed up with and is coming back to fix it.

Thoughts?
    If he does get gamma powers they should be more unique, imo.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 06-26-2015 at 03:47 AM.

Double post.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 06-26-2015 at 03:46 AM.

I posted this idea on the new Hulk title thread but I thought I'd post it here too. I'd love to see a new Hercules/Skaar(re-powered 'natch) team-up title. They could go around Olympus/Asgard beating up monsters with Hercules acting as his mentor.

Just daydreaming here.

BANNED

With Greg Pak returning to the, or at least a, Green Goliath in "Totally Awesome Hulk", does anyone think or hope that he'll eventually utilize Skaar?

Thoughts?

BANNED

Skaar: Son of Hulk

Commission By: emmshin

BANNED

Awesome, Green!

Awesome find. A part of me does wish that it was Skaar starring as the Totally Awesome new Hulk, as I yearn to see him in some sort of ongoing. I really hope he doesn't fade into obscurity and gets some decent panel time soon. I also want him to get his Gamma abilities back. I feel like his Old Power and Gamma powers truly make him unique. There is so much potential to him as a character.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!