Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    I love Skaar, but he's gone down hill since leaving Planet Hulk etc.. should have a book with him adrift on different savage planets (maybe microverse as well).. a galactic wanderer type format deep in science fantasy of the Conan , John Carter mold.
    I would buy the hell out of that. That's the best pitch I've heard for a book in months.

BANNED

I like Skaar, like the A-Bomb, like the Red Hulk, like the, She-Hulk, like the, Red She-Hulk, liked, the, Hulk 2099, like, all these characters, the Hulk clan of which seems like nobody, nobody gives a damn ball when they die, nobody loves, nobody respects and love to talk all bad, detonate, trolling and ridicule in every way. I like them because nobody likes and more has to be someone who mourn and feel the lack of them when they are ...

I love Skaar and I would like to read more comics with him. But yeah ever since Pak's run on the Hulk has ended, nobody seems to care for him

Astonishing Member

I'm a huge fan of Skaar, but is there any scenes regarding Skaar and Lyra? I didn't know that they interacted with each other.

BANNED

I bet they will be two of the characters who do not like the Marvel editors who will try to find a way to disappear with the two in the new phase of the Hulk in comics

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Skaar, but is there any scenes regarding Skaar and Lyra? I didn't know that they interacted with each other.
    They met at one point, but outside of that I don't know.

I think Greg Pak will get another shot at Hulk at some point, and when he does he'll likely write Skaar.

What the character really needs at this point is to be put on a team long term, instead of already dying books like Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers.

BANNED

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 01-03-2015 at 11:08 PM.

BANNED

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 09-02-2014 at 11:29 PM.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

By the way, is Hiro-Kala really Skaar's brother?

Hiro's wikipedia entry still says so, but the way I read his story was that he made it all up in his mind. He's never really shown any Hulk-like powers and Caiera's voice in his head was just an illusion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    By the way, is Hiro-Kala really Skaar's brother?

Hiro's wikipedia entry still says so, but the way I read his story was that he made it all up in his mind. He's never really shown any Hulk-like powers and Caiera's voice in his head was just an illusion.
    Yes, Hiro-Kala is indeed Skaar's twin brother. He just inherited the Oldstrong/Shadow People heritage of the Old Power and none of the Hulk heritage. His brother Skaar, on the other hand, got both sides of his parents genetic heritage.
    Last edited by GreenScar1990; 09-03-2014 at 12:17 AM.

BANNED

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    Yes, Hiro-Kala is indeed Skaar's twin brother. He just inherited the Oldstrong/Shadow People heritage of the Old Power and none of the Hulk heritage. His brother Skaar, on the other hand, got both sides of his parents genetic heritage.
    Where was any proof shown of that other than voices in Hiro's head, though? In what issue was that?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    Where was any proof shown of that other than voices in Hiro's head, though? In what issue was that?
    The voice was that of the Worldmind of K'ai. And the only visions that were revealed to be untrue were Caiera's spirit speaking to Hiro-Kala and praising his sacrifice & I believe Hiro-Kala becoming the undisputed conqueror with Galactus as his herald. Those were false, but Caiera's spirit did appear... she just didn't speak. It was all in Hiro-Kala's head. He was quite literally driven insane by rage, grief, and hatred.

You can read it all in Incredible Hulks #612-617: Dark Son. It's available in comic, hardcover, or TPB form. If you more, there's Incredible Hulks: Enigma Force TPB volume that contains the Son of Hulk: Realm of Kings issues that act as a prelude to Dark Son.

Like I said, it has been confirmed numerous times that they're brothers. The World-Mind of Planet K'ai even shown Hiro-Kala his origins/birth. Skaar's Hulk heritage saved him and allowed him to survive, where as Hiro-Kala's Oldstrong heritage allowed him to survive the ocean of lava from which they plummeted in after Caiera perished in the Hulk's arms.

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 09-03-2014 at 02:59 AM.