Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GreenScar1990 View Post
    It's still possible.

Then again, I've always wanted to see Hulk go cosmic for a year or more.

Lots of potential.

Nice artwork.

I like seeing the Hulk in that type of armor.

I hope Skaar gets some appearances real soon. He is a great character and I want him to interact more with Marvel's younger heroes. I would love for him to have some more adventures with the Young Avengers. I wonder what he thinks of Hulkling not really being a Hulk. During the War of Kings event, I really wanted him to meet and battle with Vulcan. I wonder if Vulcan can absorb the Old Power energies.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

... so how does Skaar fit in with this current planned arc for Hulk? He's not a normal human, compared to Rick, Betty or Gen. Ross. Taking away his gamma power probably isn't an option since it's part of his core DNA.

BANNED

Hmm... I think Skaar is better off as a loner or teaming with someone like X-23 (who I think would make great chemistry with the Son of Hulk). Then again, I could see him with the Avengers. Regardless, I do wish for him to be utilized more in comics. I would like to see him meet, fight against, and team-up with other heroes.

Hmm... I think Skaar is better off as a loner or teaming with someone like X-23 (who I think would make great chemistry with the Son of Hulk). Then again, I could see him with the Avengers. Regardless, I do wish for him to be utilized more in comics. I would like to see him meet, fight against, and team-up with other heroes.
    Good points. I would lvoe for him to team up with the Young Avengers and maybe even have a few throwdowns with the team. I would love an all new teen team consisting of:

-Patriot (Eli): team leader who left the YA to form yet another group
    -White Tiger (Ava): I love the character and want her to become a greater force among the teen crowd
    -Skaar: team muscle/strongman
    -Ms. Marvel: newbie to the hero game but has a ton of potential
    -Spider-Girl: I think she would get along great with Kamala and the team needs some Spidey representation IMO
    -Nova (Sam): powerful in his own right and I think he can represent the cosmic side of Marvel well
    -Kristoff Vernard: the necessary evil on the team; nice combo of wealth, magic, and science/tech

Other potential members include: Lyra, X-23, Thunderstrike (Kevin Masterson), Ghost Rider (Robbie)
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

In about a month we'll see Skaar take on Doc Green in Hulk #7!

I hope Mr. Duggan will grace this thread again and reveal a panel or something.

I know us Skaar fans would really enjoy it!

BANNED

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ex...7/1100-149874/

Hulk vs Skaar. Head for cover. Hulk, or perhaps we should say Doc Green, has been seeking out his former gamma-irradiated colleagues in order to try to cure them. It hasn't been going as smoothly as he'd like. Next up...Skaar!

HULK #7 (Unlettered Preview)

(W) Gerry Duggan (A) Mark Bagley (CA) Gary Frank

DOC GREEN GETS HIS SITES ON MORE GAMMA TARGETS

• DOC GREEN versus SKAAR versus...hmm. We don't want to spoil it

• But were you worried Doc Green forgot about the GAMMA CORPS?

• Plus, an appearance by a very unexpected green-skinned member of the of the HULK family.

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ex...7/1100-149874/

Hulk vs Skaar. Head for cover. Hulk, or perhaps we should say Doc Green, has been seeking out his former gamma-irradiated colleagues in order to try to cure them. It hasn't been going as smoothly as he'd like. Next up...Skaar!

HULK #7 (Unlettered Preview)

(W) Gerry Duggan (A) Mark Bagley (CA) Gary Frank

DOC GREEN GETS HIS SITES ON MORE GAMMA TARGETS

• DOC GREEN versus SKAAR versus...hmm. We don't want to spoil it

• But were you worried Doc Green forgot about the GAMMA CORPS?

• Plus, an appearance by a very unexpected green-skinned member of the of the HULK family.

Nice scans and I'm glad to see Skaar back in the Savage Land. I hope this issue is well written and that Skaar doesn't get jobbed out to dear ol' Dad. I want to see some nice Old Strong manipulations going on as well.

Does he plan to cure Skaar? He was born a hulk unlike the others
    Last edited by Jameszahra; 09-20-2014 at 07:19 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Nice scans and I'm glad to see Skaar back in the Savage Land. I hope this issue is well written and that Skaar doesn't get jobbed out to dear ol' Dad. I want to see some nice Old Strong manipulations going on as well.
    Well, given that their last altercation threatened to destroy the planet and everything on it, and that Gerry Duggan appears to be very knowledgeable of Hulk's history, I think we'll get quite an epic battle. I hope Skaar really unleashes the Old Power on Doc Green and knocks him all over the Savage Land.

BANNED

BANNED

BANNED

Last edited by GreenScar1990; 06-09-2015 at 09:57 PM.

BANNED

BANNED

Nice finds. I like seeing Skaar embrace his barbaric & savage side and I don't want him to lose that. It will be interesting to see how his battle with Doc Green goes and whether or not he will be depowered. He should be able to put up the greatest fight thanks to both his own strength and his connection to the Oldstrong.

I would also love a Skaar ongoing. I know that seems unlikely but I personally feel there is so much potential in a character like him that Marvel is currently not tapping into.