Thread: Destiny

All-New Member

Default Destiny

I can’t wait to see how Mystique brings Destiny back. What are your theories about it?

Extraordinary Member

Moira has the books, so she probably knows something, maybe even what Mystique is up to. Obviously Destiny knows something, how much is unclear despite her vague threat to Moira, so she might have wrote things out in a way knowing Moira would get her books. If Moira knows Mystique is up to something, will Moira try to prevent her but actually end up being the one responsible for Destiny returning? Or, would Moira know that Destiny knows and think the books are a trap. Hmm.

My only bet is that I don't think Mystique actually does anything drastic enough. We have seen quite a few secret Mystique stories that did not cause ripples, and I think this will go largely unnoticed by Krakoans as a whole. It will end with Mystique still on the council and possibly unaware of anything she did.

Astonishing Member

Destiny is a ego maniac who should stay dead.

Shes 100% going to be a quiet council member.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Shes 100% going to be a quiet council member.
    Yep. And it'll be glorious.

Incredible Member

Would precogs be in the same back up as the other mutants?

BANNED

I hope she stays a villain. I find the likely coming of Destiny to be one of more interesting things going on in X books right now. I really love the way the story is going right now but part of me is excited to see Mystique and Destiny "burn Krakoa to the ground."