Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59
  1. #1
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    13,206

    Default Tom Taylor Announcement Tomorrow

    Tom Taylor is announcing something Marvel-related tomorrow.

    A month or so ago Taylor made a cryptic comment on Twitter about getting to write "Snikt" in a comic again. Today he made the above post on Facebook with the Marvel logo.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

    Pull List: N/A

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Tom Taylor is announcing something Marvel-related tomorrow.

    A month or so ago Taylor made a cryptic comment on Twitter about getting to write "Snikt" in a comic again. Today he made the above post on Facebook with the Marvel logo.
    Interesting... Thanks for the heads up.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  3. #3
    Mighty Member MechaJeanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Appalachia
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    It is probably be his book that is set out of continuity that got pushed back. I forget the name of it. He will be writing all sorts of Marvel Universe characters but many months ago on twitter he acted like he would use both Laura (Wolverine) and Jean again.

  4. #4
    BANNED Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,919

    Default

    It's Dark ages. Just hope that in this Au Jean won't die

  5. #5
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    It is probably be his book that is set out of continuity that got pushed back. I forget the name of it. He will be writing all sorts of Marvel Universe characters but many months ago on twitter he acted like he would use both Laura (Wolverine) and Jean again.
    Laura and Gabby were in lineart for it, I'm pretty sure, and he'd been saying he wanted to write Jean there. Excited.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member CGAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,127

    Default

    It’s definitely Dark Ages.

    I’m just surprised the X-Office hasn’t taken him back.

  7. #7
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    It’s definitely Dark Ages.

    I’m just surprised the X-Office hasn’t taken him back.
    It's 100% Dark Ages. He posted it on twitter too and Coello (his artist on Dark Ages) retweeted it.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

  8. #8
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,869

    Default

    What’s Dark Ages?
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  9. #9
    Extraordinary Member cranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    What’s Dark Ages?
    It was the story they teased (I think there was a preview in all the books during some month) where the power goes out, Iron Man collides with a jet which cuts off his foot, and he tries to call Pepper (I think).

  10. #10
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    It was the story they teased (I think there was a preview in all the books during some month) where the power goes out, Iron Man collides with a jet which cuts off his foot, and he tries to call Pepper (I think).
    Oh yeah I remember that vaguely.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  11. #11
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,104

    Default

    Better surrpise would be if he were back to writing an X-title

  12. #12
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Better surrpise would be if he were back to writing an X-title
    I would disagree with you on this. I really didn’t like his All New Wolverine run, X-Men Red was pretty good but I really enjoyed his Dceased story over at the distinguished competition.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  13. #13
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I would disagree with you on this. I really didn’t like his All New Wolverine run, X-Men Red was pretty good but I really enjoyed his Dceased story over at the distinguished competition.
    I mean there are so many X-books that if he were on one, you wouldnt have to read it. It would be something extra for his supporters to indulge in

  14. #14
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I mean there are so many X-books that if he were on one, you wouldnt have to read it. It would be something extra for his supporters to indulge in
    I’m not saying I don’t want him to get work at Marvel, all I’m saying is I’d prefer him on an alt u book (like dark ages) then back on an x title. If he did get a x book I’d still give it a shot as currently I’m buying all the x line and enjoying all the x line as well.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  15. #15
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,629

    Default

    Dark ages or anw vol 2 or wolverine clan drunken vacations

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •