Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Not sure why everyone assumed it's an X book when "having wolverine in it" could apply to almost any Marvel book ever

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    I see what you're trying to do here and no, I didn't dislike it because they had the white girl free the black from slavery (This did make me cringe with the tone deafness) I disliked it because I thought the quality of writing was ****.
    ooohhhh i hated that part too that her willpower wasn't enough to free her from that mind control. at least with that she had help from tchalla and technopath girl but it was still ultimately jean that freed her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Not sure why everyone assumed it's an X book when "having wolverine in it" could apply to almost any Marvel book ever
    Very Brutal man hahaha

I don't know what Storm have to do with Tom taylor, Ewing is writing her.

Now he is the best with Laura and Jean

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    we have to also keep in mind storm how storm was being handled in black panther at the time. that is what set the bar high. while I would agree that she was handled better in red versus gold, seeing her try to kill herself with lightning, and Jean having more meaningful conversations with characters storm had better relationships with were all examples of Taylor propping up jean in an inauthentic manner. it is what immediately turned me off to his writing.
    We can definitely agree X-men Gold was not good for Storm. X-men Red had its flaws for certain but Storm had a few good moments when she took the lead and created the flood or whatever on Genosha, but again she was always going to be a supporting player in that book and even in Gold. I didn't read Black Panther but I'm glad she had a starring role there because she was not used well in the main X-books.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    He is their level or even better. His Nightwing is great, all new wolverine, DCeased, cartoons, theatre plays

I am starting to believe people trash him because he is one of the view that developed Jean grey
    I totally agree with you

BANNED

He is their level or even better. His Nightwing is great, all new wolverine, DCeased, cartoons, theatre plays

I am starting to believe people trash him because he is one of the view that developed Jean grey
    His Dceased was pretty mediocre with innvolving Cyborg in a Darkseid book. Heck any post New 52 Darkseid innvoled storyline is just plain out f*" terrible storyline. Events are always selling good. Go read Morrison or Krby if you want an actually good Darkseid book

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Aaand it's some alternative universe Spidey thing

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

lmfao I'm screaming
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

It' isn't. Read the press release: avengers, x-men and FF

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    His Dceased was pretty mediocre with innvolving Cyborg in a Darkseid book. Heck any post New 52 Darkseid innvoled storyline is just plain out f*" terrible storyline. Events are always selling good. Go read Morrison or Krby if you want an actually good Darkseid book
    Cyborg was already involved with darkseid on New 52.,

It's a alternate universe event, it was impressive for that
    Last edited by Rang10; 06-18-2021 at 07:39 PM.

BANNED

It' isn't. Read the press release: avengers, x-men and FF

Cyborg was already involved with darkseid on New 52.,

It's a alternate universe event, it was impressive for that
    Oh I am sorry I only said post new 52. It has to do anything with New 52 and post New 52. It doesnt matter which reboot Cyborg destroyed Darkesid and any mythos related to that.

DC wasn't doing any mainstream event at that time. There are number of bad alternate universe events which had sold pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Fully agreed.

Plus I'm sick of zombies, seeing Marvel or DC use them always frustrates me.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So basically it is something boring, right?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Nightwing seems to be coasting along on the fact that it's coming off one of the lowest periods the character has had, is being written for the Tumblr crowd and is carried by the art. Reaction to it over in the Bat-boards is "anything is a step up compared to what we just had and this is pretty solid, but not amazing just yet".

He also should not be allowed near Wonder Woman ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Its confirmed as dark ages.
    It also appears to be an AU in the style of Injustice. And I'm definitely intrigued. When Tom Taylor has some room to work without the constraints of continuity, he can do some amazing things.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.