Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Nova needs to calm his **** theirs room for more than 1 bucket headed white man in the galaxy. And I'mma need Billy & Mags to have a moment they need to address this **** I'm tired give me the drama!!!

lmfao lolololol you're going down magneto wow ok.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    It's always the Flatscans that start it.
    I mean, come on, if Magneto doesnt get a good humble pie slice every now and again he starts going on his Master Race spiels

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    why is he writing Nova like this? man it's like Abnett was the only one that could write him right.
    I get the impression he feels like adding some sort of cheesy humor, and sometimes it comes off like this. For example, while some seemed to like it, I did not care for his Doctor Doom at all last issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Gyrich mentioned mutants and compared their level of danger to Hulk in one issue of Inmortal Hulk and he also was in one previous issue of SWORD where it was confirmed heīs part of Orchis.

I agree Nova needs to be teached some manners.
    nah, Nova is good. let someone have some some morality

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I mean, come on, if Magneto doesnt get a good humble pie slice every now and again he starts going on his Master Race spiels
    I agree with the humble pay but heīs not doing anything like that, heīs actually smiling and extending an invitation for the Gala and even the move on Mars was mostly to relocate Arrako so they would stop trying to attack humanity, really itīs shame this always happens when heīs trying to do everything right, sends the wrong message imo but well lest see what happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I meant he needs to be teached he canīt punch people out of the blue for no reason because he feels like it.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-17-2021 at 03:20 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

But heīs not doing anything like that, heīs actually smiling and extending an invitation for the Gala and even the move on Mars was mostly to relocate Arrako so they would stop trying to attack humanity, really itīs shame this always happens when heīs trying to do everything right, send the wrong message imo.
    I mean Rich's knowledge of current earth is limited, and it's not like Magnetos reputation is unfairly earned

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I mean Rich's knowledge of current earth is limited, and it's not like Magnetos reputation is unfairly earned
    No and still he just talked with Dr Doom, Paibok and Super Skrull on the way to SWORD so here he just looks petty.

In reality this scene is very fun which I guess is why Ewing added it, just Magnetoīs luck acting out like always and people wonder why he canīt be nicer , see this is what happens when heīs nice
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-17-2021 at 03:25 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

You mean hypocrisy?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Erik literally has his hand extended and the punk can't control himself. Shameful.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Erik is just that type of old ************ you just wanna pop on sight cause you know he stuck in his ways & secretly judging you the entire time so you just get more & more PO'd till you swing on him.

Incredible Member

honestly get the feeling this will just be one of those 'here's what nova thought of doing' panels and then we cut back to the actual conversation and he just shakes his hand anyway

Isn't dr. Doom on his team or something like that..

I meant he needs to be teached he canīt punch people out of the blue for no reason because he feels like it.
    There's decades worth of reasons to want to punch Magneto.

Oh my goodness, the idea of Magneto needing a good humbling beatdown every so often to keep the Mutant Master Race spiels away is something else.

Anyways, I can't really blame Nova for not wanting to shake hands with an unapologetic mutant supremacist that has caused untold death and suffering since first appearing a public figure. As a human being the correct response is absolutely revulsion and anger.

But at the same time, why in the blinking EFF is he hanging out with Doctor Doom? Victor is insane and evil, and has ruined the damn universe on multiple occasions.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Wasn't there supposed to be a mini crossover between these two titles?