Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Hypocrisy?
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Vulcan isnt even the most powerful Omega.
    Ikr he needed hope to amp him to heat up the core meanwhile magneto, storm and iceman were casually doing planetary feats left right and center. Like he literally debunked himself.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    Not as written by Hickman. But as written by Abnett & Lanning, only Phoenix is perhaps more powerful.
    Well all that is irrelevant now since Hickman is the one incharge of said charachter and what Hickman says is what goes.

Well all that is irrelevant now since Hickman is the one incharge of said charachter and what Hickman says is what goes.
    You beat me to it.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Yh because Doom is soo much better than magneto.
    Kirby drew Doom better than Magneto. I’ll give Doom props for that.

You’re not wrong about that.

Astonishing Member

This is ridiculous. Have none of you read Abnett & Lanning’s cosmic Marvel books? This is like saying, “Magneto should crush Thanos.” It’s silly. Writers can write what they’re going to write, but forget “omega level.” Nova’s cosmic. He has an entire planet’s worth of power behind him, more if he’s got the Quantum Bands. With Franklin Richards de-powered, Nova might be the most powerful human in the Marvel Universe, excluding the mutants Vulcan and Phoenix when Jean is Phoenix. Vulcan could kick Nova’s butt in a fair fight, but not Magneto.
    Guardians are a de facto X-book now, so the usual requirement of non-X characters to turn into largely ineffectual skinheads around. people with an X-gene is in effect

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Guardians are a de facto X-book now, so the usual requirement of non-X characters to turn into largely ineffectual skinheads around. people with an X-gene is in effect
    What? I know they have a crossover soon but how?

This is ridiculous. Have none of you read Abnett & Lanning’s cosmic Marvel books? This is like saying, “Magneto should crush Thanos.” It’s silly. Writers can write what they’re going to write, but forget “omega level.” Nova’s cosmic. He has an entire planet’s worth of power behind him, more if he’s got the Quantum Bands. With Franklin Richards de-powered, Nova might be the most powerful human in the Marvel Universe, excluding the mutants Vulcan and Phoenix when Jean is Phoenix. Vulcan could kick Nova’s butt in a fair fight, but not Magneto.
    Lol buckethead Nova being the strongest human has to be a joke aren't they the equivalent to DC lanterns? Arent they a dime a dozen?

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    What? I know they have a crossover soon but how?
    Don't quote me on this but pretty sure Ewing said that even after the crossover you'll see X-Characters on Guardians & Vice Versa don't know how true that is but I vaguely remember reading this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Lol buckethead Nova being the strongest human has to be a joke aren't they the equivalent to DC lanterns? Arent they a dime a dozen?
    They were and then all that individual power was concentrated into one person (Sam has a bootleg version)

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    honestly get the feeling this will just be one of those 'here's what nova thought of doing' panels and then we cut back to the actual conversation and he just shakes his hand anyway
    I would love if it´s something like this I like when we get the characters pov while doing diffult conversations.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    They have nothing to do with Green Lanterns

Spectacular Member

Man, Magneto should just rip all the iron out of Nova's body and turn it into the shape of Dr.Doom and have Nova kiss its ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    They have nothing to do with Green Lanterns
    Nova Corps everyone with a bucket has the power. Green Lantern core everyone with a ring has the power, peacekeepers of the galaxy ect seems like a Green Lantern rip-off me thinks but whatevs

Fantastic Member

Get fucked Nova.