Fantastic Member

Also, what was the snark war?

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

"You're going down" lol ok

The art is cute tho.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    Also, what was the snark war?
    It was an internal war between the royal family of the The Zn'rx empyre, they were going to fight each other until their new rules wins and takes over the empire, the problem is that this often means war with worlds that are in the way get affected so Brand send an Arrako mutant to kill off most of the possible candidate until there was just one left to end the war.

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-18-2021 at 05:03 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Nova Corps everyone with a bucket has the power. Green Lantern core everyone with a ring has the power, peacekeepers of the galaxy ect seems like a Green Lantern rip-off me thinks but whatevs
    Different franchises that are a bit similar on surface level and green lanterns are powerful

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Different franchises that are a bit similar on surface level and green lanterns are powerful
    Whatever *shrugs*

Lol buckethead Nova being the strongest human has to be a joke aren't they the equivalent to DC lanterns? Arent they a dime a dozen?
    You have apparently not read through even the start of Abnett & Lanning’s run.

To answer your question, no.

Nova is one of only three Marvel characters based on Earth that I am aware of to go toe to toe physically with Thanos.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    You beat me to it.
    Lol.........

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    Yeah... no. Magneto ain’t all that. Nova has gone toe to toe with the likes of Thanos. Magneto could not actually defeat Rich if comics had consistent depictions of power. Even smashing the asteroids into Mars is far less than the power levels Nova has been depicted as wielding.

On the other hand, Starlord’s a huge star now, but I feel like Abigail Brand could easily lick him in any fair fight. Hell, I think Artie Maddicks could take Starlord.

Yeah you said this last time as well with the textless preview. You talked about how Nova went toe to toe with Thanos, well Logan stabbed Thanos in the neck and Thanos lost to squirrel girl so color me unimpressed . Mags in a stomp.

On a more serious note I don’t think the fight would be as one sided as you claim especially after reading PSX
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Kirby drew Doom better than Magneto. I’ll give Doom props for that.
    I mean a better person that is... Doom does what he does for Doom, magneto does what he does for his people who unlike real life supremacist, are actually killed, tortured, and told they are inferior abominations mistakes...etc. He saying they are superior is basically how poc and queer people realized that being white or being straight doesn't make a person superior and that they as they are are more than enough and even more than that. It's an ego boost...yes it's cringy and boderline racist but once you know where he came from it's not hard to imagine his pride in himself is this aggressive I mean he literally survived the Holocaust. What did Doom go through is he prosecuted for being born I don't think so he is hated for his actions.
    Also a very vast majority of mutants do not believe they are superior to humans charachters like storm, rouge, nightcrawler, colossus and the like all see themselves as equal but different to humans. This translated to most mutants, who just want to live in peace but human bigotry won't allow them.... Hence the need for the school hence magneto saying what he says hence asteroid M, hence genosha , hence the need for utopia, hence the need for limbo and now the need for krakoa arrako and the stars.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 06-19-2021 at 12:04 AM.

BANNED

Lol buckethead Nova being the strongest human has to be a joke aren't they the equivalent to DC lanterns? Arent they a dime a dozen?
    Wait he said nova is the strongest human? Bruh hulk is there, wanda is there, hell even billy is there all their power transcend a planet. Even look at planet size the omega mutants just moved heaven and earth in storms case literally on mars to make the planet habitable and it was done with ease no fatigue no stress just ease. Magneto was starting the core of the entire planet whilst running around doing inspections and making sure everything was going on smoothly, he was spooning and compressing the core with a great and tremendous power. And it was all like nothing. So nova being what and what is irrelevant.... Who wins is who the writes wants to win.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 06-19-2021 at 12:12 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    They have nothing to do with Green Lanterns
    They said lanterns not green lanterns, DC has other lantern corps.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    It was an internal war between the royal family of the The Zn'rx empyre, they were going to fight each other until their new rules wins and takes over the empire, the problem is that this often means war with worlds that are in the way get affected so Brand send an Arrako mutant to kill off most of the possible candidate until there was just one left to end the war.

I mean they are meddling in galactic empires and governments if this isn't a galactic superpower move I don't know what is.

BANNED

You have apparently not read through even the start of Abnett & Lanning’s run.

To answer your question, no.

Nova is one of only three Marvel characters based on Earth that I am aware of to go toe to toe physically with Thanos.
    Yh and against magneto it won't be a physical fight.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Yeah you said this last time as well with the textless preview. You talked about how Nova went toe to toe with Thanos, well Logan stabbed Thanos in the neck and Thanos lost to squirrel girl so color me unimpressed . Mags in a stomp.

On a more serious note I don’t think the fight would be as one sided as you claim especially after reading PSX
    Exactly! Thanks gets his ass's handed to him all the time and sometimes by someone like squirrel girl.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    What did Doom go through is he prosecuted for being born I don't think so he is hated for his actions.
    Well Doom was born into a Romani clan which had been prosecuted continuously by the Baron of Latveria until Doom came to power so... yes? You don't need to go through Holocaust to be considered prosecuted.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Exactly! Thanks gets his ass's handed to him all the time and sometimes by someone like squirrel girl.
    Sorry but I don't get this argument. You base your argument on a point which was meant to be a joke. It's like saying Darkseid isn't powerful as he got mugged by thugs that one time. If you look hard enough almost every major character got punked by someone so lower than them at one point. That's why all this who would win is ridiculous and we should just enjoy the interactions.