Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Just because humans do the most morally bankrupt of actions that means mutants should start talking for a different race without their consent? I didn’t like it when human governments forced mutants into camps and dubbed it “for mutants protection”. I didn’t like that at all, though now because mutants have their own government it’s okay to talk for humans and other races in Sol to other ambassadors of galactic empires without consent and have them just accept it? That is wrong and it ain’t right just because you can do it doesn’t mean you should. Again NASA wanted to study Arakko with permission from mutants they weren’t trying or even thinking about terraforming Mars what they described was curiosity of something new with no underhanded motive. Brand just wants to make moves without truly thinking about the long term repercussion but short term gain.
    Yh that's all nice and good you believe mutant concentration camps are bad... But what about the species living on earth, the trees, animals, sealife all these living things the fungi, the bacteria... All live on the planet. What gives humans the right to claim ownership of the planet and do whatever they please with it, mind you I do not think they asked these species for their consent before dedonating bombs and cutting down forest. Why are humans incharge of the earth?... Simple question really.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    And lets stop saying, "talking for other races" in a way that makes it seem like mutantkind is about to start sending alien races to Earth in droves to collect human slaves.

There's nothing wrong with taking the INITIATIVE in defending the star system. If humans had done this there would be no backlash but when mutants do it then its call for war.

Humans have an entire space city of giant robots orbiting the sun and a sentinal city on Venus. Im sorry but mutants are not in the wrong.
    I’m talking about other people who live in the solar system. There are others besides humans unless you don’t see Atlantians, Eternals, Nu/Inhumans, Numen, and all others I couldn’t remember as being people too. It’s not fair to get their consent on who should represent them to other Empires
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

BANNED

I’m talking about other people who live in the solar system. There are others besides humans unless you don’t see Atlantians, Eternals, Nu/Inhumans, Numen, and all others I couldn’t remember as being people too. It’s not fair to get their consent on who should represent them to other Empires
    Ahhaah I get your point but like I have said animals and plants live on earth some if not most predate humanity itself. So what gives us the right to take initiative of a planet that belongs to them too. Because I know for damn sure they didn't give their consent. And they are alive and exist in the planet should they not get a say in matters concerning the planet?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Yh that's all nice and good you believe mutant concentration camps are bad... But what about the species living on earth, the trees, animals, sealife all these living things the fungi, the bacteria... All live on the planet. What gives humans the right to claim ownership of the planet and do whatever they please with it, mind you I do not think they asked these species for their consent before dedonating bombs and cutting down forest. Why are humans incharge of the earth?... Simple question really.
    Humans aren’t in in charge of earth they should see themselves and all other forms of life as sharing a planet and taking care of its ecosystems and their have been humans shown who do see all life as deserving to live freely without worry of harm from others. Yet only focusing on the bad actors and grouping all humans together as being responsible for someone else’s actions is just as bad for blaming all mutants for the actions of a few

Ahhaah I get your point but like I have said animals and plants live on earth some if not most predate humanity itself. So what gives us the right to take initiative of a planet that belongs to them too. Because I know for damn sure they didn't give their consent. And they are alive and exist in the planet should they not get a say in matters concerning the planet?
    If they have a voice let them speak or they can ask for someone to speak in their place as their are humans who can communicate with animals and plants through either tech or magical means. If Freya can ask all living things to not harm Balder(probably spelled that wrong) then humans if they took the time to figure it out can as well. Also by that logic what gives mutants the right to plant Krakoa flowers in jungles, forests, and deserts where they are not native. Just because Krakoa gates don’t do any harm they should have asked the land itself the spirits who inhabit it if it was okay.
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 06-19-2021 at 05:49 PM.

BANNED

If they have a voice let them speak or they can ask for someone to speak in their place as their are humans who can communicate with animals and plants through either tech or magical means. If Freya can ask all living things to not harm Balder(probably spelled that wrong) then humans if they took the time to figure it out can as well. Also by that logic what gives mutants the right to plant Krakoa flowers in jungles, forests, and deserts where they are not native. Just because Krakoa gates don’t do any harm they should have asked the land itself the spirits who inhabit it if it was okay.
    Interesting that the humans have never done such an initiative to ask every single living thing on the planet for their consent to rampage and destroy and plunder. Yet they expect to be heard when mutants take over the entire system? Isn't what they are doing worse literally oppressing an actually voiceless groups. Because I know damn well some humans like strange have magic and there are some animal and plant themed heroes in marvel proppably why haven't human government used them to ask every single living thing for their permission. Please I want to know why?
    Last edited by dirtynun; 06-19-2021 at 05:56 PM.

BANNED

Humans aren’t in in charge of earth they should see themselves and all other forms of life as sharing a planet and taking care of its ecosystems and their have been humans shown who do see all life as deserving to live freely without worry of harm from others. Yet only focusing on the bad actors and grouping all humans together as being responsible for someone else’s actions is just as bad for blaming all mutants for the actions of a few
    Yet humans don't they don't see it that way they do whatever they want regardless so far as it benefits them as a species. This is not a bad actors situation. Literally everyone on earth even the eco friendly humans do this to a degree. So I am asking again why haven't humans asked permission from ever single living being on the planet for permission before taking up land, hunting down animals for meat and fur, cutting down trees for wood and housing...etc. all these things are happening to demographics without a voice or say in the matter and unlike DC where swamp thing protects and speaks for them in marvel there is no such thing. So please explain why the humans have proclaimed themselves the dominant species on the planet because that is what they are fighting mutants for the role of dominant species.

Oh and unlike humans mutants have permission from krakoa and arrako to live and rule there. Mars was dead. They brought it back and according to storm the planet was overjoyed with them. So now why haven't the humans taken such initiatives.

Astonishing Member

Look, it’s Ewing, so everyone who isn’t Doom, and X-Character or so C-List their own creator forgot them is a bad guy (re Cap, Nova etc); what matters is someone dies whose death is public and reasonably permenant (comparatively) at Erik’s hand

Yet humans don't they don't see it that way they do whatever they want regardless so far as it benefits them as a species. This is not a bad actors situation. Literally everyone on earth even the eco friendly humans do this to a degree. So I am asking again why haven't humans asked permission from ever single living being on the planet for permission before taking up land, hunting down animals for meat and fur, cutting down trees for wood and housing...etc. all these things are happening to demographics without a voice or say in the matter and unlike DC where swamp thing protects and speaks for them in marvel there is no such thing. So please explain why the humans have proclaimed themselves the dominant species on the planet because that is what they are fighting mutants for the role of dominant species.

Oh and unlike humans mutants have permission from krakoa and arrako to live and rule there. Mars was dead. They brought it back and according to storm the planet was overjoyed with them. So now why haven't the humans taken such initiatives.
    Man-thing lives in Florida where the Everglades is the nexus of reality and I’ll ask you why mutants didn’t ask the nature spirits for permission to plant a foreign plant in their home. We can go back and forth about humans and mutants, but if eco friendly humans do harm to living environments then so do mutants such as as Iceman when he flash freezes a tropical climate area. So each species does harm. Even Krakoa it self did harm to the ocean because of its tumors from stress which mutants should make sure is alleviated. Brand not getting permission from all life in Sol is rude and is insulting as every sentient being should have a voice in who represents them.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    And lets stop saying, "talking for other races" in a way that makes it seem like mutantkind is about to start sending alien races to Earth in droves to collect human slaves.

There's nothing wrong with taking the INITIATIVE in defending the star system. If humans had done this there would be no backlash but when mutants do it then its call for war.

Humans have an entire space city of giant robots orbiting the sun and a sentinal city on Venus. Im sorry but mutants are not in the wrong.
    There's also nothing wrong with taking the INITIATIVE in defending the star system when the so-called defenders of it (Avengers and FF) have proven time and time again that they're incapable of doing the job.

BANNED

Man-thing lives in Florida where the Everglades is the nexus of reality and I’ll ask you why mutants didn’t ask the nature spirits for permission to plant a foreign plant in their home. We can go back and forth about humans and mutants, but if eco friendly humans do harm to living environments then so do mutants such as as Iceman when he flash freezes a tropical climate area. So each species does harm. Even Krakoa it self did harm to the ocean because of its tumors from stress which mutants should make sure is alleviated. Brand not getting permission from all life in Sol is rude and is insulting as every sentient being should have a voice in who represents them.
    Yet humans haven't asked Animals for their permission they are sentient beings by scientific study, here is even an article stating that. Just Google are animals sentient.

So my question, why haven't humans asked them for their permission instead hunts and kills them and destroys their homes.
    Again it's a simple question why haven't humans asked animals for their consent because animals are sentient beings.

Also krakoa if you don't know is an island which exists and has existed for hundreds of millennia it's a part part of the ecosystem planting krakoan flowers doest upset the balance of nature trust me if it did storm would shut it down. Also iceman making it cold temporarily at tropical zones would be scolded by storm if it was a serious problem since she was there with him alas she didn't say anything. Infact she was even helping him. So what makes you think you know more about the planet and it's wants and needs than storm.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 06-19-2021 at 06:37 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    There's also nothing wrong with taking the INITIATIVE in defending the star system when the so-called defenders of it (Avengers and FF) have proven time and time again that they're incapable of doing the job.
    Exactly why the mutants are stepping up and showing out.

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    X-men have also saved the planet it still gets attacked so what makes this any different

Yet you failed to address the fact about Krakoa’s tumors harming sea life. Also humans not asking for permission is a problem that derives from indifference so mutants are being indifferent to all life. Mutants will repeat the same mistakes humans have yet they want to differentiate from human society. Also flowers from different ecosystems can be a problem cause it could potentially act as an invasive species. The fact that Krakoa is aware of all its parts is good and won’t be problem except the tumors it has no control over. You act as if it’s fine to speak for others without asking permission so I’ll ask why do you feel it’s okay for them to represent billions of life without asking anyone including their allies how they a represented. Arrako won’t prevent an attack nor be able to act as a true barrier. Those who can be reasoned with could listen and situation de-escalated others will use violent means and attack like always.
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 06-19-2021 at 06:51 PM.

Exactly why the mutants are stepping up and showing out.
    Showing out is how you fall flat on your ass