Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 558
  1. #76
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Fam he's on the Guardians cast what you mean? & the MIA is mostly due to rona & delays ect. Either way my point is ain't nobody acknowledging Mags & his ego, his old self tryna be the Mr Burns of Space.
    They send Paibok as ambassador for SWORD and I guess he´s also for Alpha Fight so they recognize SWORD they just don´t want to interact with Krakoa and that´s fine as far as Brand sees it because it´s really an internal issue not something that would stop them from cooperating if there´s a need like a menace from space with like the new anhiliation.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-17-2021 at 02:52 PM.
    what is man that you are mindful of him,
    and the son of man that you care for him? Psalm 8

  2. #77
    Astonishing Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    For the sake of expanding mutantdom, shouldn’t Magento put aside his pride on “pretenders” and make peace with his “once grandson” Wiccan?

    That, in turn, would give a good relationship with Hulkling, the current Emperor of Skrulls/Kree.

    Xavier already has his daughter on the Shi’ar throne. So mutantdom is good there.

    If Magento wasn’t so prideful, Krakoa could be good with the Kree/Skrull Empire too.
    I truly believe Billy does not give AF about mutants or Magneto in the slightest he will always prioritize Wanda above any of that they will never make peace as they are now *shrugs* & honestly I doubts Mags is the one with the problem.

  3. #78
    Astonishing Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Rona was last year man….Say what you want but people notice when Magneto walks in a room, they’re really going to notice now that he revived a dead planet. I do like that you called him the Mr. Burns of space though that is hilarious and accurate lol.
    Yay my joke landed!

  4. #79
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Was already thinking Magneto should nobble Henry Peter Gyrich. That would be worth ending up on trial for breaking Krakoa’s first law. Look at him recruiting a domestic abuser into his sexless anti-mutant incel cult like a flat-topped Jordan Peterson.
    Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering how Cap’s own annual did him dirty this week, it’s nice to see an X-Book letting him be so philosophical about things

    I’m not sure why anyone’s surprised about Hudson considering the crap he’s pulled on Heather
    Oh, you guys read that short in Alpha Flight: True North, too? Yeah, that was messed up. And on top of that, as of the last issue of the Ravencroft miniseries, Hudson is also part of a new shadowy government organization called J.A.N.U.S. (after the god of two faces) that's been manipulating events in Ravencroft Asylum for some unknown sinister purpose; given one of its other members is Malcolm Colcord, formerly of Weapon X, Hudson hooking up with another longtime mutant-hater like Gyrich . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    They can’t stand mutants building something for themselves, a miracle like the terraforming of mars is a nightmare to these people, when genosha and its inhabitants were wiped out all was fine with the world and they hardly batted an eye.
    Pretty much.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  5. #80
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    4,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Oh, you guys read that short in Alpha Flight: True North, too? Yeah, that was messed up. And on top of that, as of the last issue of the Ravencroft miniseries, Hudson is also part of a new shadowy government organization called J.A.N.U.S. (after the god of two faces) that's been manipulating events in Ravencroft Asylum for some unknown sinister purpose; given one of its other members is Malcolm Colcord, formerly of Weapon X, Hudson hooking up with another longtime mutant-hater like Gyrich . . .



    Pretty much.
    That bastard Malcom Concord is still alive!!!!!!

    Isn’t he the one that ran the Weapon X concentration camp?

    Krakoa needs to start up the secret X-Force kill team again, and take that guy out.

  6. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Well lets not act like human law has always sought to preserve mutant life. Human law aint did a damn thing for mutants, ever.
    No I mean like, every law. Everyone has diplomatic immunity for all crimes since only murder is illegal (and even basically its only illegal if there are human witnesses)

  7. #82
    Invincible Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    their declaration kinda suggests that they DID just kinda grabbed it and said "mine"
    Politely, you are just plain incorrect.

    It means that they got a potentially hostile group off planet, and made sure that humanity doesn't make the mistake of trying to poke said potentially hostile group with a stick.

  8. #83
    Invincible Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    It's a conflict of interest, because Sword serves Krakoa
    Politely, everything in that book says that you are just "110%..." incorrect.

  9. #84
    Invincible Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I mean the mutants consider themselves above the law. Shit they barely obey even their own 3 laws.
    Citation needed...

  10. #85
    Invincible Member numberthirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    21,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    No I mean like, every law. Everyone has diplomatic immunity for all crimes since only murder is illegal (and even basically its only illegal if there are human witnesses)
    Again, citation needed...

  11. #86
    Mighty Member useridgoeshere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,342

    Default

    I see that the irony of humans complaining that you can't just show up somewhere and claim ownership of it is lost on a lot of posters. At least Mutants had the decency to choose two unpopulated places with Krakoa and Mars, unlike humans who prefer to move in and displace existing civilizations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    They can’t stand mutants building something for themselves, a miracle like the terraforming of mars is a nightmare to these people, when genosha and its inhabitants were wiped out all was fine with the world and they hardly batted an eye.
    MU humans are scum, but I've been really surprised at how many "x-fans" hate the idea of Mutants having any power and agency. Like they're only fans of Mutants if they're kept down.
    Last edited by useridgoeshere; 06-17-2021 at 03:43 PM.

  12. #87
    Astonishing Member Journey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Ewing said it is a conflict. Abigail is on denial. A earth organization need to have more than mutants and Krakoa as sponsor.
    That is why gGamma Flight exist
    I don't understand what you're attempting to say but just as easily as you claim Abby is in denial she could say the same shit to the Krakoans *shrugs*

  13. #88

    Default

    Oh this is gonna be as juicy as America's ass. The art is gorgeous.

    Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Krakoa did so, in large part, so they could move a particularly hard case offshoot of mutant kind to a planet where they will most likely not attempt to wipe out large swaths of humanity.

    They did not simply grab something, and say "MINE!!!..."
    I wholeheartedly agree.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  14. #89
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    11,992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    I see that the irony of humans complaining that you can't just show up somewhere and claim ownership of it is lost on a lot of posters. At least Mutants had the decency to choose two unpopulated places with Krakoa and Mars, unlike humans who prefer to move in and displace existing civilizations.


    MU humans are scum, but I've been really surprised at how many "x-fans" hate the idea of Mutants having any power and agency. Like they're only fans of Mutants if they're kept down.
    They apparently like it better when the X-Men are fighting for the acceptance, respect, and friendship of the very humans who've chosen to reject them, persecute them, and try to wipe them all out time and again, as opposed to the X-Men (and mutants as a whole) finally making it clear that they won't "play nice" with those that would seek to destroy them out of base fear and hatred anymore. To me, it's kind of reflective of where a lot of them really stand on the real-world issues of collective marginalization and disenfranchisement that the X-Men as a franchise allegorize; it's fine if real-world minorities or otherwise marginalized peoples are scraping and begging for a place at the dominant culture's table, but if they set up their own, better table and start dictating terms from there, that's where the problem starts.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  15. #90
    BANNED Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    They apparently like it better when the X-Men are fighting for the acceptance, respect, and friendship of the very humans who've chosen to reject them, persecute them, and try to wipe them all out time and again, as opposed to the X-Men (and mutants as a whole) finally making it clear that they won't "play nice" with those that would seek to destroy them out of base fear and hatred anymore. To me, it's kind of reflective of where a lot of them really stand on the real-world issues of collective marginalization and disenfranchisement that the X-Men as a franchise allegorize; it's fine if real-world minorities or otherwise marginalized peoples are scraping and begging for a place at the dominant culture's table, but if they set up their own, better table and start dictating terms from there, that's where the problem starts.
    Don't mix real minorities with made up minorities. I'm a minority and I think x-men right now is a power trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I don't understand what you're attempting to say but just as easily as you claim Abby is in denial she could say the same shit to the Krakoans *shrugs*
    Ewing said that Brand isn't 100% right and will soon enter the conflict of protecting Earth vs Krakoa

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •