Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 558
  1. #151
    Astonishing Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Some bag...
    Posts
    3,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Unfortunately like Moira has experienced it could be mutants who lose again. This time on a much larger scale and affecting allies on Earth and in other galaxies Though hopefully I’m wrong and Krakoa survives in someway
    After House and Powers I'm hoping the finale finally takes us away from this killer robot extinction narrative.

    So long as that's done away with and they maintain friendly alliances with the Shi'ar then I'll be okay.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

    THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

  2. #152
    Incredible Member Stormultt Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    You really think that anything Raven does will have any long lasting damage to Krakoa? Inferno will end with her either on the run or in the pit and we ALL know this.
    Lmaoo
    Especially since im sure the point of inferno is to take certain mutants off the resurrection ban list and ultimately put Destiny on the quiet council.

    I think anyone expecting krakoa to just burn down and all the mutants to return to the mansion are kidding themselves.

  3. #153

    Default

    Hickman literally said that things are going to start collapsing. Maybe not everything, but I think the whole Master Race stuff is going to catch up with them and they'll get a fierce reality check.

  4. #154
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    This whole discourse and I'm just like "They've barely done anything with Arrako before, why should i care about them throwing Arrako off to backwater space? Where the writers will do even less"

    And dressing it up as much as they want isn't going to change that.

  5. #155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Jbenito I feel like you always have my back and I'm here for it
    For sure. I agree with much of what you say.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    This whole discourse and I'm just like "They've barely done anything with Arrako before, why should i care about them throwing Arrako off to backwater space? Where the writers will do even less"

    And dressing it up as much as they want isn't going to change that.
    It feels significant to me. It's got the planet and elsewhere talking.

    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  6. #156

    Default

    Still don't see why they decided to put the millions of warlike barbarian type murdery mutants and the diplomatic space embassy in the same location

  7. #157
    Cosmic Sandwich Metal Sphere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Fair point you raise, except what the Krakoans are doing, by and large, is in response to a human society and human authorities that refused to accept them as equals when "The Dream" was simply about coexisting peacefully with humanity for mutual benefit, comfort, and advancement, that constantly tried to repress and even wipe out all mutants and justified those genocidal actions by the crimes of a relative few against humans. Honestly, the fact that they feel unfairly shut out of decisions about things that affect them as a collective whole and dominated by others who they fear seek to or will wipe them out entirely, to me, is just them getting a taste of what mutants had to experience and live through for years, if not decades, counting in-universe. Not so good when the shoe's on the other foot, is it?
    I'm sorry, but we're going to agree to disagree here. I generally don't believe in indulging revenge fantasies, especially ones that run full bore into supremacist nonsense that starts justifying imperialistic and autocratic behavior. There's that big "D" word people keep throwing around. That mutants deserve this power, this authority, this expansion, this lack of regard for others. Why? Because turnabout is fair play?

    No thanks. This actually segues right into a previous poster's beautiful post about the more mutants pull away from humanity the more alien and utterly unrelatable they become. It's why I'm looking forward to Duggan's X-Men team book so much. There they, by necessity will be interacting with more of the Marvel universe than they have in quite some time.

  8. #158
    BANNED Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Hickman literally said that things are going to start collapsing. Maybe not everything, but I think the whole Master Race stuff is going to catch up with them and they'll get a fierce reality check.
    Hickman doesn't need to say that, there is clear signs everywhere. sinister gonna do something Sinister, Mystique gonna burn things

  9. #159
    Incredible Member Stormultt Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Sphere View Post
    I'm sorry, but we're going to agree to disagree here. I generally don't believe in indulging revenge fantasies, especially ones that run full bore into supremacist nonsense that starts justifying imperialistic and autocratic behavior. There's that big "D" word people keep throwing around. That mutants deserve this power, this authority, this expansion, this lack of regard for others. Why? Because turnabout is fair play?

    No thanks. This actually segues right into a previous poster's beautiful post about the more mutants pull away from humanity the more alien and utterly unrelatable they become. It's why I'm looking forward to Duggan's X-Men team book so much. There they, by necessity will be interacting with more of the Marvel universe than they have in quite some time.
    Unrelatable to whom? Because i and many others reading can relate lol.

    No one is harping on a revenge story but as huntsman spider said, humanity brought about everything occuring currently..and im supposed to feel bad? Im SORRY but hell no lol.

    Humanity tried and still tries to stomp them out. Im rooting for my mutie buddies. *Shrug*

  10. #160
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    So mutants should represent an entire solar system that has other people who arenít human without consent?
    Well humans have been making decisions about mutants without mutant consent how about you send this energy to them first. Mutants do well for themselves and take charge and suddenly there is an issue but if this was humans doing that no one would complain no one should talk. It's almost comical how predictable the reaction plays out.

  11. #161

    Default

    Again: mutants literally declared themselves rules of Earth. Not the same as shitty governments and Orchis

  12. #162
    Incredible Member Stormultt Divine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Well humans have been making decisions about mutants without mutant consent how about you send this energy to them first. Mutants do well for themselves and take charge and suddenly there is an issue but if this was humans doing that no one would complain no one should talk. It's almost comical how predictable the reaction plays out.
    Very well said, and very TRUE.

  13. #163
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Unrelatable to whom? Because i and many others reading can relate lol.

    No one is harping on a revenge story but as huntsman spider said, humanity brought about everything occuring currently..and im supposed to feel bad? Im SORRY but hell no lol.

    Humanity tried and still tries to stomp them out. Im rooting for my mutie buddies. *Shrug*
    Exactly! Humans have been trying to end mutants for decades. This demonstration of power just showed that humans exist because the mutants allow it and want to move into the future with them as equals. Hell they took mars so that they can protect the earth from cosmic threats first. How are they the bad ones here. If humans want a say I doubt magneto or xavier or storm would deny them that right. But in the final matters they run the show.

  14. #164
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    The idea of it being a barrier makes almost no sense. It's not like Mars orbit's the earth or anything, or their revloutions around the sun are lined up. The moon is more of a barrier than Mars is
    A cosmic threat would come to Mars orbit before earth hence it is a barrier planet.

  15. #165
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    If they choose to? Yes.

    Id say the same for humans if they reached mars and gave it life again but they didnt, the mutants did.
    The humans have been making decisions about mutants dictating the worth of the lives of mutants without mutant consent.... Weather they like it or not Sol is now an empire and the mutants are just getting started. They are fufiling their evolutionary directive programed to them by the celestials.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •