Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I didnīt know that if thatīs the case I think he would do well with the Avengers but I donīt know if marvel has announced something about this.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    The Avengers were just fine until Jason Aaron decided to make fanfics about the Justice League instead of writting Avengers stories, they will get better once they change writer or they add another one whoīs interested in telling Avengers stories. I must admit the last Avengers story I liked was "Avengers: No way home" by Mark Waid, Ewing and Jim Zub so anyone of them should take over the title or add another one imo.
    I'm still trying to figure out what happened. Maybe they paused so they can come back and acknowledge Arrako in the sky along with the new distributor. I swear up until like issue 19/20 i was loving Aaron avengers and the biggest thing i saw people complain about was she hulk being too big and bulky and then, it all went left. Same thing with FF the first 15/16 issues were great and then...
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

You may be right maybe they are getting ready to do a reset with the Avengers and the FF4 and heroes reborn could be like Age of X was, a story to give time before getting everything ready for the next period of the franchise.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

You may be right maybe they are getting ready to do a reset with the Avengers and the FF4 and heroes reborn could be like Age of X was, a story to give time before getting everything ready for the next period of the franchise.
    They aren't doing that. FF have nothing to do with heroes reborn

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    But none of the stories in the main line are affecting anything in the MU at all. Doom wedding is pretty self contained and i have to say for an issue with Doom i was highly disappointed. Pretty much every other book is on hiatus or having stories that were obviously derailed for some reason and certain loose ends tied up before then like the main line taking the phoenix. Maybe i'm just being hopeful that side gets better.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    But none of the stories in the main line are affecting anything in the MU at all. Doom wedding is pretty self contained and i have to say for an issue with Doom i was highly disappointed. Pretty much every other book is on hiatus or having stories that were obviously derailed for some reason and certain loose ends tied up before then like the main line taking the phoenix. Maybe i'm just being hopeful that side gets better.
    TīChalla and Namor were at Doomīs wedding so itīs not that self contained, I donīt like everything Slott is doing but I donīt think they need a reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Yes I was talking about the Avengers, I have no idea what is or is going to happen with the FF4.

TīChalla and Namor were at Doomīs wedding so itīs not that self contained, I donīt like everything Slott is doing but I donīt think they need a reset.

Yes I was talking about the Avengers, I have no idea what is or is going to happen with the FF4.
    Me either. I wasn't implying FF needs a reboot just noting that what is happening in it right now is not really affecting the outside MU and is a pretty contained event, even with tchalla and others there, they are also at the gala so it kind of works. I was more thinking of the make up Krakoa and Arrako and it being recognized seen in the other books, hopefully in sept there will be some positive synergy between the books.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Me either. I wasn't implying FF needs a reboot just noting that what is happening in it right now is not really affecting the outside MU and is a pretty contained event, even with tchalla and others there, they are also at the gala so it kind of works. I was more thinking of the make up Krakoa and Arrako and it being recognized seen in the other books, hopefully in sept there will be some positive synergy between the books.
    I would like that, specially if itīs positive interaction,it was nice to see Sue smiling in the Gala and Ben playing cards with other mutants so more scenes lika that would be welcome and given the Iluminati are back I think we will see more of Reed, Doom is with the GOTG and SWORD so we just need more interaction with the rest of the team, Franklin may be still unsure of what happened to his powers and will need answers and I would like to see the reaction of Sue, Ben and Johny to Krakoa and Arrako.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Namor and Tchalla both have longstanding history with the FF franchise. Hell that's where Tchalla first appeared.

I would like that, specially if itīs positive interaction,it was nice to see Sue smiling in the Gala and Ben playing cards with other mutants so more scenes lika that would be welcome and given the Iluminati are back I think we will see more of Reed, Doom is with the GOTG and SWORD so we just need more interaction with the rest of the team, Franklin may be still unsure of what happened to his powers and will need answers and I would like to see the reaction of Sue, Ben and Johny to Krakoa and Arrako.
    See that was the **** I really liked about the gala, up until it turned out the entire schtick about "building forward together with humans" was a complete farce and the rug got pulled out to hype up SWORDs next arc.

[QUOTE=ZuLuLu;5591585]
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    The problem is that there are too many xbooks focusing on some irrelevant things. Titles like cable, wolverine, xcorp, trial of magneto, children of the atom are redundant. The trial can easily be placed in two books, wolverine is already in xforce, cable is hopefully canceled so he can be in sword full time and children of the atom can easily be a side plot to the new mutants. With this we can get at least two books focusing on the arrako mutants be sure they are interesting.[/QUOTE]

They need to make a Planet X book.
    I would definitely buy a book that was just Storm and the Arrakki mutants. At the same time, I do feel like we’re at capacity with X-books. I honestly feel like some of the launch books could wrap up to make space as the overall X-line expands to new status quo’s.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Bruh magneto just took a **** ton of iron from the asteroid belt and smashed into a planet no problem. What's stoping him from devastating an entire planet or ripping it apart by its core. Seriously they can move things with their mind alone physics has little power here.
    Makes you think twice about tossing a nuke at him when he can toss it or worse back at you, don't it flatscan?
    Last edited by rcaguy; 06-18-2021 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    See that was the **** I really liked about the gala, up until it turned out the entire schtick about "building forward together with humans" was a complete farce and the rug got pulled out to hype up SWORDs next arc.
    I will wait until I see SWORD issue before giving the last word of what happened because at other posters said if Krakoa is part of the UN then this means they could potentially add their embassies to the main one in Mars and usually Ewing is not shy to show the good and the bad perception Krakoa has with the rest of the MU and the nuances that come with it so lest see what Ewing wrote appart from Capīs and Dr Doom talk.

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Makes you think twice about tossing a nuke at him when he can toss it or worse back at you, don't it flatscan?
    Well the problem with big feats like that is it immediately presents the question: why doesnt the Omega team just go to Orchis and nuke the entire thing? It's not like they've cared about the murder law before

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that "building forward together with humans" really means "Letting the Avengers,Shield and FF run roughshod over Krakoa and Arrako"?