Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I think we’re good until at least 2024.

Whenever the MCU debut approaches however, the comics side will break out the chainsaws (eg Retconning Carol and America Chavez’s origins in the run up)
    The weird thing with America Chavez origin is that it sounds like the movie sounds to be doing something that isn't quite her original backstory but definitely isnt the new one

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    The weird thing with America Chavez origin is that it sounds like the movie sounds to be doing something that isn't quite her original backstory but definitely isnt the new one
    The comics have a rather hipster-ish distaste for the MCU these days, beyond black bagging IP that fail

Fantastic Member

If you're going to do something as big as terra-forming Mars, I'd recommend not inviting a huge egotist and major threat to Krakoa like Doctor Doom and showing him it.

There is literally no reason for Doom to be there, no one would want him on Krakoa, especially given his history.

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post
    If you're going to do something as big as terra-forming Mars, I'd recommend not inviting a huge egotist and major threat to Krakoa like Doctor Doom and showing him it.

There is literally no reason for Doom to be there, no one would want him on Krakoa, especially given his history.
    He is the ruler of a recognized country in the MU. It would have been an absolute insult not to invite doom and i'm sure would have made krakoa look instantly hostile to his people.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Relugus View Post

In this regard he was most likely going to know as soon as that started if he wasn’t there. He probably has a monitoring system cause he has to know everything. Doom’s feelings can take long walk of a short cliff.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Edit: apparently there's a rule against spoilers before a certain time, which i didn't realize.
    Last edited by bladeofdarkness; 06-23-2021 at 01:57 AM.

Comicbook post teehee
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 06-23-2021 at 01:37 AM.

Great issue. Ewing is a fantastic writer would be a shame if this serie gets canceled.

And doom should stfu wasn’t he enslaving mutants in the ff/xmen mini?

Just to point this out...

Pretty sure that the "No Spoilers Until Wed 8am ET..." rule is still in effect.

Wow this was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Wow this was really good.
    IT sure was. I love how Ewing tempered the feat and expanded my mind on what threats must really be like out there in other solar systems. It also showed how limited people like hudson is. "too much power" he is screaming too much power while space people like "um... ok. yay." 25/10 And Cap? I missed you boi. Welcome back.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Edit: apparently there's a rule against spoilers before a certain time, which i didn't realize.
    They did them a favor. If people on earth are crying about "too much power" while these other people in the galaxy are all "ooooh cute." that in of it self shows earth ain't ready. maybe they need to let some aliens visit earth or start tuning them into intergalatic channels so they can really see something they will fear.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

This was more of what I wanted from the Gala. Big moments balanced with smaller character moments. The ending scene was really nice.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    They did them a favor. If people on earth are crying about "too much power" while these other people in the galaxy are all "ooooh cute." that in of it self shows earth ain't ready. maybe they need to let some aliens visit earth or start tuning them into intergalatic channels so they can really see something they will fear.
    I mean the avengers and FF have pulled through always.
    The biggest thing to ever happen was the multiversal collapse in secret wars and People like Doom , Reed ,Black Panther and in a smaller regard Spider-man and even smaller miles were the ones who did stuff.
    The mutants didn't do sh*t.Cyclops was the only one with a big play and got owned.
    Again this idea of a galactic empire is veru interesting but I think mutants are putting way too much on their plates and it will backfire.