Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Then it's a good thing the Mutants have one of the most powerul intergalactic empires backing them fullsail.

The flatscans should be more grateful every once in a while.
    Wakanda has a galactic empire currently.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Wakanda has a galactic empire currently.
    So then where's the worry? Two space Empires ready to defend the Earth from any extraterrestrial threats if need be.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Sol, a system which includes Earth. Having a King Queen Regent or whatever the **** it's called means they've chosen someone to be King of Earth. What happens if Earth doesn't agree with what their unchosen, self proclaimed godking decides is best for them?
    I guess they're free to reach out and voice their concerns or whatever but again its not an issue unless they apply FORCE behind titles...its a title. Not a declaration for humans to worship them.

The real dismay is that humans feel some type of way about mutants advancing.

It really sucks that they spent months building up the gala as a big bridge building event to mend bonds between mutants and humans (especially bafter they burned several of those bridges themselves) and then bait and switched by having the mutants declare themselves Kings of Earth
    If humans didn't destroy their SL farm they wouldn't need the extra land on Mars. But humans destroyed medicine that saves humans. They can't be trusted and must be ruled over. Boop.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I guess they're free to reach out and voice their concerns or whatever but again its not an issue unless they apply FORCE behind titles...its a title.

Can't have those uppity muties thinking they can sit in the front of the bus now can we?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

So then where's the worry? Two space Empires ready to defend the Earth from any extraterrestrial threats if need be.
    Tchalla did not unilaterally declare himself ruler of the Earth though

Tchalla did not unilaterally declare himself ruler of the Earth though
    That's too bad. Snooze you lose.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    If humans didn't destroy their SL farm they wouldn't need the extra land on Mars. But humans destroyed medicine that saves humans. They can't be trusted and must be ruled over. Boop.
    Well when Magnetos hubris inevitably crashes down around him because he fucked around with Mystique he and Xavier will only have themselves to blame

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I guess they're free to reach out and voice their concerns or whatever but again its not an issue unless they apply FORCE behind titles...its a title. Not a declaration for humans to worship them.

To give yourself that kind of title is dangerous and to some will be seen as a challenge and used in propaganda, which mutants don’t really have to worry about really, but there is no telling what kind of problems this could lead to both human and non-human

Well when Magnetos hubris inevitably crashes down around him because he fucked around with Mystique he and Xavier will only have themselves to blame
    You really think that anything Raven does will have any long lasting damage to Krakoa? Inferno will end with her either on the run or in the pit and we ALL know this.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

I feel like with many choices that real world countries make there are positives and negatives to this decision. For example:
    1) Positives: Humans avoid conflict with Arrakki's (we all know we they were gonna come to blows at some point).
    2) Negatives: Naming Mars the capital is suuuper presumptuous.

This story by design exists in a moral grey area. I understand why some people don't like it but it does make for interesting conflict down the line. If Krakoa was a perfect nation that kept everybody happy then we wouldn't be reading comics with any conflict.

Edit: I'm confused on where this King of Earth thing came from. If Earth and Planet Arrakko operate as separate "states" then I don't think that whoever rules Arrakko will have that much bearing on Earth.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 06-17-2021 at 06:46 PM.

The Mutant Master Race stuff is the least interesting aspect of this run to me, and I thought the gala was a break from that, which is why it's a shame that SURPRISE! ITS ACTUALLY tripling down on it. I get for some it's probably some kind of revenge fantasy or whatever to have the minority allegories best the humans but it's so boring and stupid to me. That's why Way of X is probably the best book of the batch currently imo

That's too bad. Snooze you lose.
    Unfortunately like Moira has experienced it could be mutants who lose again. This time on a much larger scale and having ramifications for allies on Earth and in other galaxies. Though hopefully I’m wrong and Krakoa survives in someway
    Last edited by Covetous_One; 06-17-2021 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I feel like with many choices that real world countries make there are positives and negatives to this decision. For example:
    1) Positives: Humans avoid conflict with Arrakki's (we all know we they were gonna come to blows at some point).
    2) Negatives: Naming Mars the capital is suuuper presumptuous.

This story by design exists in a moral grey area. I understand why some people don't like it but it does make for interesting conflict down the line. If Krakoa was a perfect nation that kept everybody happy then we wouldn't be reading comics with any conflict.
    Agreed and it's causing quite the stir by design.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Agreed and it's causing quite the stir by design.
    Jbenito I feel like you always have my back and I'm here for it