Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    You mean Doom, the person who was also invited to this party?
    Yes, for mutants to be so full of supremacy and hate they still invited those two ding dongs to the party.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

If you're going to judge cap for talking to Doom for two seconds you're sure going to be upset when you remember Sinister and the Fenris Twins, three full blown Nazis, were invited too

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Captain america has been complicit in humanitys failed attempts to eliminate our merry muties, hes just as guilty and to be talking to doom of all people. Showing his true colors!
    When he was complicit? He never condone genocide of mutants or the criminals that made it

If you're going to judge cap for talking to Doom for two seconds you're sure going to be upset when you remember Sinister and the Fenris Twins, three full blown Nazis, were invited too
    That small detail

Anyway Cap isn't friends with Doom or work with him. Seems like Doom just showed up while Cap was thinking and processing what happened

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    I'm not talking about this preview. I'm talking about him having a word with Cyclops just after the planet show on Mauraders issue. He thinks mutants bmay be making a bigger mistake, he isn't smiling but very serious
    You really read the comics?
    Seriously?

You have totally lost me.

There isn't really much between then and now.

Can you narrow it down a bit?

The conversation they had at the mansion?

If you're going to judge cap for talking to Doom you're sure going to be upset when you remember Sinister and the Fenris Twins, three full blown Nazis, were invited too
    Talking to doom is the least of my reasons.

The symbol of FREEDOM, hero to all Americans stood by for decades while mutant blood was spilled by human law and human action.

Hes not some saint, to stand by and not be a true ally makes him a villain.

Also this event literally began with Doom and Cap about to fight too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    When he was complicit? He never condone genocide of mutants or the criminals that made it

He never helped either

CAPTAIN America stood by and served a government that funded anti-mutant programs.

And yet krakoa still welcomed him...to say mutants are evil. Give me a break.

Talking to doom is the least of my reasons.

The symbol of FREEDOM, hero to all Americans stood by for decades while mutant blood was spilled by human law and human action.

Hes not some saint, to stand by and not be a true ally makes him a villain.
    Come off it. If every hero jumped into the plotlines of every other heroes runs to instantly save the problem, then how come every Spider-Man, Hulk, or Ghost Rider issue isn't magically fixed by the Z-Men showing up. It's not good storytelling to have every storyline bring in characters with no connection to the plot as backups.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Seriously?

You have totally lost me.

There isn't really much between then and now.

Can you narrow it down a bit?

The conversation they had at the mansion?
    I just give up, going to sleep. You can red the issue again and see it, it's on last page

You mean Doom, the person who was also invited to this party?
    Negative.

The Doom who does not even seem to have anything with immediacy to say about what has just taken place.

CAPTAIN America stood by and served a government that funded anti-mutant programs.

Where the hell did he say Mutants are evil at any point during the Gala?

Come off it. If every hero jumped into the plotlines of every other heroes runs to instantly save the problem, then how come every Spider-Man, Hulk, or Ghost Rider issue isn't magically fixed by the Z-Men showing up

He never had to jump books to be a ally, simply speaking up for them wouldve been enough.

But alas he couldnt even be bothered to do that and if he was unaware then thats even more reason for him and every other hero to back the hell off krakoa as they dont understand the extent of the x-mens struggle. PERIOD.

Where the hell did he say Mutants are evil at any point during the Gala?
    You read wrong, "to say mutants are evil" is what i typed in response to ppl calling them dictators and all that in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Negative.

The Doom who does not even seem to have anything with immediacy to say about what has just taken place.
    What this means.
    Doom was on the party of course he have something to say

Captain america serves citizens of the world.

Avengers broke with US goverment because they were funding anti-mutant programs