Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Deadpool wasn´t invited because it was a diplomatic function, not even ALL Krakoa´s mutants were at the party and the case you are talking about can easily been seen from another perpective, on Genosha mutants used to be made slaves, brainwashed and worked to death by the state just for being mutants in comparasion Timmy just can´t go to another place he wants to but his body and mind autonomy as quite safe.
    I actually wasn't talking about the party - he "invaded" Krakoa before, and got attacked that time as well.

And Genosha wasn't treated like a GOOD thing - Krakoa kinda is.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    I actually wasn't talking about the party - he "invaded" Krakoa before, and got attacked that time as well
    Yes I saw that issue I felt bad for him but then again they offered him way to go to Krakoa without having to use other mutant to get into the island and he said he didnt want their pity.

And Genosha wasn't treated like a GOOD thing - Krakoa kinda is.
    Krakoa is not brainwashing, killing or slaving humans for being humans and from the writer perspective is being written in a grey way, with good and bad things.
    "To the X-men then, who don´t die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

And yet Deadpool get's a mutant equivalent of a SWAT team dropped on his head because he shows up.
    Now Wade isn't exactly the most stable sort - but he's been an X-men ally for a very long time on multiple occasions - you'd think that would count for something.
    But he's not a mutant.

As for the "Supremacist" thing.
    on the 17th of june, little Timmy is a 14 year old human child - he can't go visit the incredible bio-technological marvel that is Krakoa, can't enjoy it's advanced technology, and is doomed to eventually die sooner or later.
    Then the next morning, on the 18th of june, little Timmy wakes up and discovers, through no choice or fault of his own, that he's got a pair of horns jutting out of his skull - he can now go live in the mutant utopia, enjoy all it's splendors, and is guaranteed immortality.

What changed between the 17th and 18th of june that brought about this amazing change in Timmy's status ?
    He went to sleep a human, and woke up a mutant - and that's it.
    And because he now suddenly is a mutant - he deserves better then he did the night before, when he was just a human.
    Politely...

I'd say that this is looking at it from the wrong side.

It is not about what he "Deserves..."

It is about affording him the potential future access to a place where he might be safe in a world where Orchis was literally just recruiting and even more determined.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Cheesus. They arent altering planet orbit, they are just reactivating the core. That is the only change made. Like they reversed Galactus to bring life to planets, it isn't undoing any phisics laws. A planet being dead isnt a phisics law, but moving planets screw all planets orbit trajetories
    So comic charachters can't break the laws of physics is what you are saying.... Well I guess we have been reading very different things as I read comics you are reading NASA science journals. Don't being real life science into this because they're is little logic here especially when it comes to omega level power.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    They understand very well, Krakoa is a autocracy tht will burn eart an mars because of their arrogance
    Well that remains to be seen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    If you're going to judge cap for talking to Doom for two seconds you're sure going to be upset when you remember Sinister and the Fenris Twins, three full blown Nazis, were invited too
    Yh like they are actually respected on the island, aren't the bullying the fenris twins? They literally beat the **** out of them in xcorp. And sinister's seat and council membership is only because he is the one with all the genetic material needed for resurection. They do not actually respect him he in every council meeting when given the opportunity to speak is shown to get on the nerves of the other members or have you not been reading the whole run.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Well that remains to be seen.
    it definitely will happen though. they haven't built up krakoa and mutants winning this much for it to be the only thing that happens in this run. we have seen it seeded through the books and have been actively told by the writers that it wont last.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Deadpool wasn´t invited because it was a diplomatic function, not even ALL Krakoa´s mutants were at the party and the case you are talking about can easily been seen from another perpective, on Genosha mutants used to be made slaves, brainwashed and worked to death by the state just for being mutants, there was a genetic test done to every person from birth to know their future as a member of society or as a slave to the state so in comparasion Timmy just can´t go to another place he wants to but his life, body and mind autonomy are quite safe and that´s the difference because until recently being killed, branwashed or used to death by the state where quite common things that could happen to mutants in the MU.

It´s the problem I have with fans using words like supremacism and Nazism so easily it begins to lose it´s real meaning.
    If giving yourself the title of Regent of Sol without getting consent from even your closest allies isn’t over stepping your bounds what is? It’s one thing to give people a knew home and a place for diplomatic visits. It’s another to publicly declare yourself as ruler of an entire solar system. The supremacy kicks in when you assume authority over others and never asked them you just take it.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

It makes perfect sense to be that they called it the capital. I think most people on earth would be happy that now aliens attacking will take out the capital first. A planet they have no ties to and could care less while in the background orichis is still doing its thing but with lesss distractions. Also humans have been claiming things and making it so for year. There are no born kings or queens on this planet they say so and had the power to back it up and make it happen. Same with land etc.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Krakoa, yes - Mars is a different matter.
    You can't simply claim a planet (and in practice, declare yourself regent of the solar system).
    Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    *Indigenous peoples have entered the chat*
    Hahahaha. *chef's kiss*
    Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I mean the mutants consider themselves above the law. **** they barely obey even their own 3 laws.
    Has humanity proven the opposite?

Sweeping blanket statements about entire communities is nonsense because they're comprised of individuals with varying motivations and incentives and experiences that inevitably inform how they behave.
    To say mutants consider themselves above law, as an argument or in comparison to humanity (or ANYONE) is.... respectfully.... silly.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It makes perfect sense to be that they called it the capital. I think most people on earth would be happy that now aliens attacking will take out the capital first. A planet they have no ties to and could care less while in the background orichis is still doing its thing but with lesss distractions. Also humans have been claiming things and making it so for year. There are no born kings or queens on this planet they say so and had the power to back it up and make it happen. Same with land etc.
    That’s not right when humans do it either why is it that the worst things humans have done that means mutants should do it to. No one be they human or mutants should ever self proclaim authority over others and declare themselves as Representative of an entire solar system without getting consent from the ones they represent.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    That’s not right when humans do it either why is it that the worst things humans have done that means mutants should do it to. No one be they human or mutants should ever self proclaim authority over others and declare themselves as Representative of an entire solar system without getting consent from the ones they represent.
    Earth is free to make it's own declaration as the capital if they so choose to accept the consequences as well. Whether they know it or not big things are on the way to the sol system and if world leaders want to get together and make their own declaration i don't see anything stopping them or anyone forcing them to recognize Mar's as the capital of Sol. If outside civilizations choose to accept that as fact or the Shiar spread the word etc, that simply shows that instead of focusing on mutants in their backyard, humans should have been focusing on threats in the galaxy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Can they stop making Guardian a villain though???

And why have we not seen the other Canada mutants??
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    it definitely will happen though. they haven't built up krakoa and mutants winning this much for it to be the only thing that happens in this run. we have seen it seeded through the books and have been actively told by the writers that it wont last.
    Yh but I don't think they are ever going back to the status quo would be a big backlash if they do. Though it looks like there are some krakoa haters here there are MANY MANY MORE fans who are happy with the fact that the mutants are just done giving and F about pleasing humans and are putting themselves first. Hickman was brought in to build back up the prominence of the mutants to what it once was the premiere marvel team before avengers 2011 movie came out. Since the mutants are coming to the MCU I doubt Disney or marvel would want to diminish them but hey like I said that remains to be seen.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    why would all the aliens suddenly decide that they are going to attack mars instead of earth. they usually are either coming because they believe that the earth is theirs to own or they're after one of the superhero's who live there. its why new york constantly gets attacked more than anywhere else on the planet.