Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Exactly! Humans have been trying to end mutants for decades. This demonstration of power just showed that humans exist because the mutants allow it and want to move into the future with them as equals. Hell they took mars so that they can protect the earth from cosmic threats first. How are they the bad ones here. If humans want a say I doubt magneto or xavier or storm would deny them that right. But in the final matters they run the show.
    Some humans yes, the humanity? no;

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

A cosmic threat would come to Mars orbit before earth hence it is a barrier planet.
    Thing about that:
    X-Men #1

xmen2021001011_col.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Sol, a system which includes Earth. Having a King Queen Regent or whatever the **** it's called means they've chosen someone to be King of Earth. What happens if Earth doesn't agree with what their unchosen, self proclaimed godking decides is best for them?
    You are more than welcome not to read the xbooks if you have a problem with the direction mutantdom is going none has a gun to your head that you should read xbooks. From your replies you sound like one of those bitter avenger fans that have discomfort with the fact that the mutants are becoming the most prominent group in marvel again. Like I said you can choose not to participate in it but in this weather you like it or not mutants rule the solar system and the regent would be named....point blank period.

BANNED

Thing about that:
    X-Men #1

xmen2021001011_col.jpg
    And? Do you know what that is? Why are you in July before anyone? Or you are writing the books now?

Mighty Member

What act of revenge have the mutants taken aganist humans so far?

Yes I agree that the mutants are displaying a lot of hubris which will hurt them in the long run but for now instead of being passive and waiting for human society to fully accept them they have taken to empowering themselves they have done it without subjugating humanity.
    Last edited by ZuLuLu; 06-17-2021 at 08:27 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Some humans yes, the humanity? no;
    I don't get you please...

Do I think the X-Men embracing the "We are the superior Master Race" rhetoric of their greatest villains is stupid, yes. There are other things about the era I like, like Way of X. I had hoped the Hellfire Gala was going to be about walking away from the racial supremacist angle and it wasn't.

Thing about that:
    X-Men #1

xmen2021001011_col.jpg
    Yes. Mars rotate on a different pace of earth, so they are most of time ery far away from each other. And alien menace tcan do curves and go by closer to the sun route.
    It's not a phisical barrier, IDK why Storm said that.

Still don't see why they decided to put the millions of warlike barbarian type murdery mutants and the diplomatic space embassy in the same location
    I wondered about the same. Arraki love to cause problems

And? Do you know what that is? Why are you in July before anyone? Or you are writing the books now?
    It stands to reason the giant War of the Worlds tentacle monster may in fact not be a human

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Very well said, and very TRUE.
    It's true because it parallels the real world and how minorities are treated when they occupy space.

BANNED

It stands to reason the giant War of the Worlds tentacle monster may in fact not be a human
    Yh but it could be created by one or that hasn't occured to you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Yes. Mars rotate on a different pace of earth, so they are most of time ery far away from each other. And alien menace tcan do curves and go by closer to the sun route.
    It's not a phisical barrier, IDK why Storm said that.

I wondered about the same. Arraki love to cause problems
    How about you wait till the book actually comes out before you start speculating... The muatnts terraformers an entire planet in the matter of hours whose to say they can control orbit of the planet or what have you. Storm knows why she said what she says and unless it's made clear as to why she did all we put forth would be based on conjecture.

Changing the orbit of the planet after terraforming it would almost instantly kill all life on Mars

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Lmaoo, right

Mutants glow up a little bit and people go crazy, conviently forgetting that the xmen have fought for humanity while humanity have plotted their annihilation lol, at some points very successfully.

The mutants are taking what they deserve after decades of trauma, fighting and survival. Humans dont get to police mutants after decades of trying to KILL them.
    Politely, this is the wrong angle to look at it from...

We are talking about a group of mutants who sealed off their home planet knowing that protecting it meant that they would most likely never set foot on it again.

Now?

They are willingly leaving that home planet never to return. Even having just made it back to that planet.

If you are looking to undercut this sort of sacrifice and heroism?

I gotta wonder a little if this whole "Comics..." business is actually for you.

BANNED

Do I think the X-Men embracing the "We are the superior Master Race" rhetoric of their greatest villains is stupid, yes. There are other things about the era I like, like Way of X. I had hoped the Hellfire Gala was going to be about walking away from the racial supremacist angle and it wasn't.
    So then why are you still here then.... I don't understand why you would torture yourself so... I mean if the mutants realizing their worth us such an a problem you why engage them a your talking won't change the direction Hickman is going with them.