Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Rebuilding bridges with humans was repeatedly stated to be the purpose of the gala. That's a fact. They said it numerous times. At the end of Marauders Emma said they were about to bring the world together. That was a lie.
    Citation needed.

Particularly when we take a moment to account for the history of the event in question.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Citation needed.

Particularly when we take a moment to account for the history of the event in question.
    It's on first pages of Marauders;

Rebuilding bridges with humans was repeatedly stated to be the purpose of the gala. That's a fact. They said it numerous times. At the end of Marauders Emma said they were about to bring the world together. That was a lie.
    rebuilding bridges by being mutants supremacists. They are geniuses

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    There the fantastical element but they explain very well why is possible to teletransport to the t Unknown: it is a circuit that adds eery mutants skill and they have a guy that speaks with the universe.

Now change orbits? it's nowhere on the comic. And i think ororo said as a figurative and not literal.

Mars isn't a barrier and never will be
    I am simply saying that muatnts as a whole have capabilities we can't even imagine. I wouldn't be surprised if they can teleport the entire planet at this point they have hope, manifold and lactuca. Not to talk of several other teleporters like illyana, blink, pixie, nightcrawler.... Among others. Changing position on orbit is not really beyond them.

Not harm humanirty? you have been reading x-men comics? they just genocided a entire country, helped ressurrect Red Skull and Killed a human.
    Shadow king killled Gabby

No harm, suuuuuuure
    Which represents mutants having embraced a villainous threat to humanity how exactly?

The way those villains are wiping out other villains?

It's on first pages of Marauders;

So I keep hearing...

Issue #?

Which represents mutants having embraced a villainous threat to humanity how exactly?

The way those villains are wiping out other villains?
    They genocided a country. I listed gabby because you said no harm, and they are doing harm

what others villains are being wiped? a entire country LOL

So I keep hearing...

Issue #?
    Gala issue

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Citation needed.

Try reading any number of the solicits, previews, and the actual comics themselves which explicitly said so. Did you just blank out the several months of promotion they've done for this bloated event for the past 3 months

BANNED

But mutants are good people.

Not harm humanirty? you have been reading x-men comics? they just genocided a entire country, helped ressurrect Red Skull and Killed a human.
    Shadow king killled Gabby

No harm, suuuuuuure
    Huh why is Gabby here? She is not humanity, also the genocide was a mistake a stupid one but a mistake beast didn't go and attack the nation he touched something he shouldn't have and it infected the entire nation and beast being e welll ..beast did horrible things which even xavier and magneto do not know about so that is a beast thing not muatnts thing. Hmm. Redskull which issue did that happen i am guessing its wolverine. Also killed a human yh that's bad but let's see how many mutants have been killed by humans pH I don't know millions often infact 99.9 percent of the time unprovoked.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I am simply saying that muatnts as a whole have capabilities we can't even imagine. I wouldn't be surprised if they can teleport the entire planet at this point they have hope, manifold and lactuca. Not to talk of several other teleporters like illyana, blink, pixie, nightcrawler.... Among others. Changing position on orbit is not really beyond them.
    They can't change the rules of universe.

Huh why is Gabby here? She is not humanity, also the genocide was a mistake a stupid one but a mistake beast didn't go and attack the nation he touched something he shouldn't have and it infected the entire nation and beast being e welll ..beast did horrible things which even xavier and magneto do not know about so that is a beast thing not muatnts thing. Hmm. Redskull which issue did that happen i am guessing its wolverine. Also killed a human yh that's bad but let's see how many mutants have been killed by humans pH I don't know millions often infact 99.9 percent of the time unprovoked.
    I explained on a post before, why I listed Gabby

Try reading any number of the solicits, previews, and the actual comics themselves which explicitly said so
    Not really much of a citation...

Specific instances of this actually taking place?

BANNED

They genocided a country. I listed gabby because you said no harm, and they are doing harm

what others villains are being wiped? a entire country LOL

Gala issue
    Oh **** the nation has bad people in it this hasn't happened before this is strange every human nation on earth everyone is perfect and good only the mutants have villans.

BANNED

They can't change the rules of universe.
    The same rules that they just broke to make a planet hospitable to life?

Oh **** the nation has bad people in it this hasn't happened before this is strange every human nation on earth everyone is perfect and good only the mutants have villans.
    Every nation has bad people. But not everyon deserves to die because of it. By the sames rules Krakoa should be wiped

The same rules that they just broke to make a planet hospitable to life?
    They didn't. Mars had life before.

Not really much of a citation...

Specific instances of this actually taking place?
    I already said Gala issue of marauders. is complicate discuss when people aren't reading the comics
    Last edited by Rang10; 06-17-2021 at 09:03 PM.

BANNED

Every nation has bad people. But not everyon deserves to die because of it. By the sames rules Krakoa should be wiped
    By what rules? You are the one stating rules over here excuse me but does xavier know what beast is up to, does Erik Emma found out only at the gala and shut the **** down but it was too late....so what exactly are you referring tooo Gabby? Oh the shadow king did a shadow king ting are you surprised? Because I am not.

Gala issue
    I know the issue.

Where, exactly, did Emma say that?