Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Does mars really belongs to humans? Do we own all the planets in the solar system? Should mutants have picked a planet in another star system? Would it then be ok?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I bet you this doesn’t make Cap hopeful.

And that’s gonna honestly suck so much IMO if that’s what he thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    well, it WAS gloating - the whole point was to show that the U.S Could do what the Communists couldn't.
    But they knew better then to try and declare that it's theirs.

The moon kingdom is overrated - and they barely make use of their territories anyway - we should go and just take their land by force.
    They'll never see it coming.
    Someone needs a good dose of Moon Healing Escalation!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Does mars really belongs to humans? Do we own all the planets in the solar system? Should mutants have picked a planet in another star system? Would it then be ok?
    Mutants are an offshoot of humanity - they can live anywhere humanity as a whole can. But that means humanity as a whole should be able to live there too.

Someone needs a good dose of Moon Healing Escalation!
    Pleaaaaase.
    Moon people shmoon people - bunch of up jumped Xeno scum.
    Serves them right if you ask me.

Mutants are an offshoot of humanity - they can live anywhere humanity as a whole can. But that means humanity as a whole should be able to live there too.
    Sure, as soon as they stop planning for the mutants extinction, humanity can reap all the benefits as well

While claiming Mars was the capital of Sol and declaring themselves the regents to the universe is a bit too far the actual claiming of Mars as a territory is okay IMO. Earth doesn’t have the ability to do it so what could they possibly say in argument? They legit have a complaint about the mutants speaking for them, especially with how involved Earth is in galactic stuff but that conversation can still be had. I’m sure the Shi’ar and Brood will recognize Mars as the capital but the Kree and Skrull will probably take Earths side and then we get a Mutant/Shi’ar/Brood vs Kree/Skrull/Earth war that basically annihilates everyone.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Like i said months ago, CAP aint ****!

I hope that when krakoa is done burning that krakoa/arrako/okarra wear earths mightiest heroes OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Politely, you are attempting to make that a lot less complicated than it actually is.

Krakoa did so, in large part, so they could move a particularly hard case offshoot of mutant kind to a planet where they will most likely not attempt to wipe out large swaths of humanity.

They did not simply grab something, and say "MINE!!!..."
    their declaration kinda suggests that they DID just kinda grabbed it and said "mine"

Mighty Member

Anybody who thinks Al Ewing's Cap aint gonna say something sappily inspirational.

I could sell your asses a bridge in new york, cause it clear y'all gullible as hell.

Sure, as soon as they stop planning for the mutants extinction, humanity can reap all the benefits as well
    Period
    Why is it so hard for people to get that???

KRAKOA is the answer to decades long torture and extinction level stories.

Extraordinary Member

Pleaaaaase.
    The Moon Kingdom is ruled by an illiterate moron because it's a failed monarchy. We could probably conquer it by bribing the queen with donuts.

It's the 'Arrako is the capital of the solar system' thing that's the most disturbing part. That's basically a declaration that they rule the system and therefore earth. Krakoa never did anything like that. They just demanded a seat at the table and offered goodies in exchange. Arrako jumped straight to 'we're in charge and you answer to us.' As far as I can tell that was a unilateral move by the Arraki and not Magneto's intention, and it's something that should concern Krakoa too. And if Magneto and the council were on board with that declaration, then WTF?
    Last edited by sunofdarkchild; 06-17-2021 at 02:14 PM.

The only good Flatscan...
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Period
    Why is it so hard for people to get that???

KRAKOA is the answer to decades long torture and extinction level stories.
    Krakoa, yes - Mars is a different matter.
    You can't simply claim a planet (and in practice, declare yourself regent of the solar system).

Pleaaaaase.