Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    All members of Sol mutant, human, Atlantian, Eternal, and others who reside in Sol should have had a say in who represents them to other galaxies not just one group of people. Nova corps no longer exists. Richard Rider, Sam and few other former members do, but the Galactic council recognizes GotG as the police force now. I don’t recall/know how Rider was chosen, but he didn’t make that decision himself like Brand did with Sol.
    Yh but what gives the galactic council to decide that then. Because they are defectively ruling over earth. Who told them that the GOTG represent the entire planet. Was that arrangement made with every single human and mutant and external and so on? I doubt it. Yet you are not having a problem with that, you are not criticizing that. What gives the gaurdians and the right to be the police force? And who gave the galactic council the right to rule? Why not take this into consideration about others before coming for the mutants.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    if thats the argument you are making, which i didn't read it as, i think that is fair, but saying what the mutants did was wrong is unfair. At this point wouldn't it be up to Earth/etc to say "wait a darn minute. we are at a place where humanity wants a say." I mean Orichi's could just say Planet sentinel is the capital but they didn't. So while i do think all should have a say theoretically, that has never been what has happened. I also don't think the general human wants to place a target on their back now that the galaxy is for sure watching.
    I just came back from reading sword and big things are about to happen with mysterium and storm. This artifact transcends the farthest reaches of the multiverse and is stated to originate from mystery itself. The mutants now have it and from the looks of the sword 6 cover the skrull, kree, and snarks along with the broods want it. I also forget the mutants have ties to the shiar empire with xavier's daughter ruling the empire and brood being king of the broods. Storm also has a BIG. Favor to cash in with the shiar empress so... Looks like Mars is gonna be booked and busy.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    if thats the argument you are making, which i didn't read it as, i think that is fair, but saying what the mutants did was wrong is unfair. At this point wouldn't it be up to Earth/etc to say "wait a darn minute. we are at a place where humanity wants a say." I mean Orichi's could just say Planet sentinel is the capital but they didn't. So while i do think all should have a say theoretically, that has never been what has happened. I also don't think the general human wants to place a target on their back now that the galaxy is for sure watching.
    Yes being fair in how someone gets a say in affairs that my concern them. Planet Arakki is fine being the capitol of Sol as it gives the Arakki mutants a chance to be more inviting and less hostile to outsiders with them being hosts. It also may give the Earth cover from potential attacks. Though with a resource like mysterium it may have put a bigger target on their backs with Empires/Beings who are less friendly and just may cause more invasions, which makes for good story telling.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I just came back from reading sword and big things are about to happen with mysterium and storm. This artifact transcends the farthest reaches of the multiverse and is stated to originate from mystery itself. The mutants now have it and from the looks of the sword 6 cover the skrull, kree, and snarks along with the broods want it. I also forget the mutants have ties to the shiar empire with xavier's daughter ruling the empire and brood being king of the broods. Storm also has a BIG. Favor to cash in with the shiar empress so... Looks like Mars is gonna be booked and busy.
    Yes i have been following. I went back and got the recent volume of guardians to catch up and been getting the single issues since 13. Also have gotten every issue of Sword and between the two i was getting amped just from the thought of what planet size would be and how those two books were selling certain themes which Planet basically brought it to fruition but i'm in temper myself mode and not trying to spec too much until more concrete info. Though i will say between Royals, Ultimates, Invincible Hulk, Sword, GOTG, Ewing hasn't let me down yet so either way i'm still in. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Yh but what gives the galactic council to decide that then. Because they are defectively ruling over earth. Who told them that the GOTG represent the entire planet. Was that arrangement made with every single human and mutant and external and so on? I doubt it. Yet you are not having a problem with that, you are not criticizing that. What gives the gaurdians and the right to be the police force? And who gave the galactic council the right to rule? Why not take this into consideration about others before coming for the mutants.
    The Galactic Council is basically like the UN. Where disputes are settled and intergalactic policy/laws are made and voted on. Empires such as Shi’ar and Kree/Skrull alliance are all represented there. They made the decision for GotG to be the cops cause the intergalactic economy collapsed and funds weren’t available to start a whole new law force from scratch

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

If Mutants now rule the Earth and are using Mars as a way to stop aliens from attacking earth, that means from now on any aliens attacking earth can be blamed on the X-Men right? The same way half of X-Fans blame the Avengers when they don't stop the X-Mens villains in X-Men storylines?

He is not a villan and not all human are bigots. Just that now as a group the mutants do not care about human mutant relations to the extent where they were literally dancing to the tune of their oppressors living in a school that was attacked everyother day of the week. The mutants have evolved past the earth and are thinking bigger whilst humanity is using a majority of it's brain power to destroy them.
    Isn't it ironic that Cap wanted to meet Scott at the mansion? Like dude, those days are done and mutants have moved on.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

The Galactic Council is basically like the UN. Where disputes are settled and intergalactic policy/laws are made and voted on. Empires such as Shi’ar and Kree/Skrull alliance are all represented there. They made the decision for GotG to be the cops cause the intergalactic economy collapsed and funds weren’t available to start a whole new law force from scratch
    And what gives these three powers the right to dictate the fate of the Galaxy then. Because I for one sure know that earth didn't consent to them taking charge.

And what gives these three powers the right to dictate the fate of the Galaxy then. Because I for one sure know that earth didn't consent to them taking charge.
    It’s more than three those are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head but it’s all empires in the universe.

Mutants aren't ruling earth though. They told the shiar they didn't and backed it up with "We rule that one." Even then mutants did not take direct control of arrako it is clearly stated in the diplomatic ring they are safe and subject to immunity but outside of that they are subject to the rules of Arrako. So mutants are actually for the most part still respecting earth's independence. I would imagine if earthers can make it to the diplomatic ring they can air a grievance. That's more than the average earther can do now. It might be nice that a woman who has her home infested with alien rats now has a place to go air their grievance.

I am pretty sure there must be some Earthers still bitter in the grand scheme of things they never get to decide on the fate of the Skrull's etc after they invade and get forced back.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Isn't it ironic that Cap wanted to meet Scott at the mansion? Like dude, those days are done and mutants have moved on.
    Ikr it felt a little sus. Even cyclops stated why there he could have met him anywhere else. Guess it was bound to happen he is human afterall.

BANNED

It’s more than three those are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head but it’s all empires in the universe.
    And what gives them the right? Because like I said I now earth as a while hasn't consented to this arrangement.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I gave up following the conversation, but are we in agreement that Captain America is a villain? #AllHumans
    Yes. He and all the Avengers, really. Among other insults, they came into our home to kidnap one of our girls for no good reason. We can forgive, but we don't forget. When the chips are down, the Avengers are backstabbing villains.

And what gives them the right? Because like I said I now earth as a while hasn't consented to this arrangement.
    Really the Galactic Council made an agreement to let Earth grow and no other empire interfere until Earth is ready to be included into the Galactic Council. Nova really was a representative of the Nova Corps when it had their own planet, but members saw him as Earth’s representative even though he himself never really accepted such a title. Though Brand wanting to open relations to other Empire’s is a good step at least ask others for consent for representation.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hairys View Post
    Yes. He and all the Avengers, really. Among other insults, they came into our home to kidnap one of our girls for no good reason. We can forgive, but we don't forget. When the chips are down, the Avengers are backstabbing villains.
    Can we please stop with this bullshit where if one character doesn't solve the X-Men comics problems for them they're a villain? This is never applied to literally any other franchise but the X-Men. You don't see Spider-Man fans complaining that the Avengers don't just blast Green Goblin out of the sky