Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Period
    Why is it so hard for people to get that???

KRAKOA is the answer to decades long torture and extinction level stories.
    I don't do the in character thing, so Krakoa is obviously just the new reason to have humans hate mutants. By the way, HoXPoX is an extinction level story, perhaps the biggest and most definitive.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Someone needs a good dose of Moon Healing Escalation!
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Pleaaaaase.
    Moon people shmoon people - bunch of up jumped Xeno scum.
    Serves them right if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    The Moon Kingdom is ruled by an illiterate moron because it's a failed monarchy. We could probably conquer it by bribing the queen with donuts.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    The Moon Kingdom is ruled by an illiterate moron because it's a failed monarchy. We could probably conquer it by bribing the queen with donuts.
    Too right.
    The only good xeno...

Krakoa, yes - Mars is a different matter.
    You can't simply claim a planet (and in practice, declare yourself regent of the solar system).

I could see if they tried to take earth but they took a DEAD planet and revived it in days, that alone makes them its rightful owners.

You can't simply claim a planet (and in practice, declare yourself regent of the solar system).
    Why can't they?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Has Ewing ever written on Cap before? Because I love him here.

The moon kingdom is overrated - and they barely make use of their territories anyway - we should go and just take their land by force.
    Too late for that, a bunch of tardigrades already colonized the moon and quite likely already built the Water Bear interplanetary civilization

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Why can't they?
    For the same reason why someone Andrew Ryan building an underwater city doesn't give him the right to claim the ocean as his own.
    The mutants did not create Mars - they terraformed it, true, but they didn't create it.
    And they certainty have no right to claim that it is now the capital of the solar system - did the people of earth agree to such a thing ?

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Too late for that, a bunch of tardigrades already colonized the moon and quite likely already built the Water Bear interplanetary civilization
    Yeah... But they ARE kinda small.
    I think we could probably take them.
    I mean, they aren't Xenos, so it's more complicated, but they are still kinda small.

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I don't do the in character thing, so Krakoa is obviously just the new reason to have humans hate mutants. By the way, HoXPoX is an extinction level story, perhaps the biggest and most definitive.
    Nah, bruv. Hickman’s Avengers began with the motif “everything dies”, but the end of Secret Wars finally flips it to “everything lives”.

Hickman’s X-Men begins with “the mutants always lose”.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I could see if they tried to take earth but they took a DEAD planet and revived it in days, that alone makes them its rightful owners.
    Technically Mars is considered international waters I think, which is why nobody can like buy the moon or some ****.

Also the declaring "Earth has a supreme ruler now" is probably a bigger issue

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    A bunch of Sailor Moon jokes.

Astonishing Member

Claiming Mars is fine because humanity couldn't do that (at least not quickly). It was basically free real estate and the mutants got to making it habitable first. Claiming it the capital of Sol implies they have control over Sol itself, which is naturally gonna make several major Earth powers uneasy and probably raise the eyebrows of the intergalactic empires. Technically it's more of a flex as I don't think this Regent of Sol will be intervening too much in Earthly matters but still, it's an assertion of control.

And they certainty have no right to claim that it is now the capital of the solar system - did the people of earth agree to such a thing ?
    You need to read this in the context of S.W.O.R.D. already working as the representatives of Earth, I don't think the UN chose Frenzy as Earth's ambassador and yet there she is

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Technically Mars is considered international waters I think, which is why nobody can like buy the moon or some ****.

Also the declaring "Earth has a supreme ruler now" is probably a bigger issue
    Probably they think Titan and Counter Earth are merely unclaimed territory for humans to exploit too. Colonisers gonna colonise.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

So far on SWORD we have confirmation Alpha Fight ran by Gyrich speaks for Earth while SWORD ran by Brand speaks for Krakoa and now Mars has a second station for SWORD and is an extension of Krakoa.

In the data pages it was asked if the US recognizes Krakoa it also means they recognize their claim of Mars but it was more a debate than an official recognition, there was no talk about them claiming the entire solar system but even if they did given earth is not ruled by Krakoa alone, it makes sense for them to be represented by both Alpha Fight and Sword for Galactic issues.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022