Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 283435363738
    Astonishing Member

Based solely off the preview and what I know of True North, has Hudson always been what people think Hank Pym is?

Edit: things would probably be more equitable between the IPs of the main Marvel office would stop with the world outside your window stuff and become the cyberpunk noir dystopia 616 was born to be

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I mean the avengers and FF have pulled through always.
    The biggest thing to ever happen was the multiversal collapse in secret wars and People like Doom , Reed ,Black Panther and in a smaller regard Spider-man and even smaller miles were the ones who did stuff.
    The mutants didn't do sh*t.Cyclops was the only one with a big play and got owned.
    Again this idea of a galactic empire is veru interesting but I think mutants are putting way too much on their plates and it will backfire.
    Of course it's going to backfire, this is fiction after all. Hickman told us that since he started pretty much.

Today was just a greay x-day. Xmen legends, Sword, Way of X 3 was fantastic, Wolverine 13 was a red issue and i didn't even know it was a red issue but beast finally got put on noticed and i'm kind of here fr his response. I need to take a break before i hit guardians. lol So far Way of X 3 is my issue of the day though. It's seem deep stuff in there and Stacey X is amazing.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/