Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Yes. Why wouldn't it be.

If another Nation with the means to do so wanted to also go to Mars and try to claim a stake by making territory then they're welcome to try, but they should know that they'd have Martians to deal with.
    Forget the Martians (Romania can kick their ass easy enough) - The other nations of earth might raise some objections - and some other things that go boom.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    According to Abigail that's not the case she said that in issue 1.
    Ewing said it is a conflict. Abigail is on denial. A earth organization need to have more than mutants and Krakoa as sponsor.
    That is why gGamma Flight exist

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Technically - speaks for Sol.

If some random country (lets say Romania) from our world managed to terraform Mars, would it be acceptable for them to simply declare that Mars is now Romanian territory ?
    The Outer Space Treaty prohibits any nation from claiming sovereignty over space or any celestial body, limits their use to peaceful projects, and ensures that all nations are free to explore space and its celestial bodies.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    The Outer Space Treaty prohibits any nation from claiming sovereignty over space or any celestial body, limits their use to peaceful projects, and ensures that all nations are free to explore space and its celestial bodies.
    Unless, apparently, they are mutant nations.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

I mean the mutants consider themselves above the law. **** they barely obey even their own 3 laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    I don’t think anyone outside of the Kree or Skrulls gives much thought to Teddy. Marvel certainly doesn’t since he’s mostly been MIA since the awful Cotati event.
    Fam he's on the Guardians cast what you mean? & the MIA is mostly due to rona & delays ect. Either way my point is ain't nobody acknowledging Mags & his ego, his old self tryna be the Mr Burns of Space.

Extraordinary Member

For the sake of expanding mutantdom, shouldn’t Magento put aside his pride on “pretenders” and make peace with his “once grandson” Wiccan?

That, in turn, would give a good relationship with Hulkling, the current Emperor of Skrulls/Kree.

Xavier already has his daughter on the Shi’ar throne. So mutantdom is good there.

If Magento wasn’t so prideful, Krakoa could be good with the Kree/Skrull Empire too.

Unless, apparently, they are mutant nations.
    To be fair, I believe not all of Earth's nations are part of the treaty.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I mean the mutants consider themselves above the law. **** they barely obey even their own 3 laws.
    Well lets not act like human law has always sought to preserve mutant life. Human law aint did a damn thing for mutants, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    It's really hard to trust mutants this way, then magneto says he is the ruler.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    Who signed that treaty?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    For the sake of expanding mutantdom, shouldn’t Magento put aside his pride on “pretenders” and make peace with his “once grandson” Wiccan?

That, in turn, would give a good relationship with Hulkling, the current Emperor of Skrulls/Kree.

Xavier already has his daughter on the Shi’ar throne. So mutantdom is good there.

If Magento wasn’t so prideful, Krakoa could be good with the Kree/Skrull Empire too.
    They aren't his family, so he has no interest on them. They are also on the way of his plans, so even less incentive

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Fam he's on the Guardians cast what you mean? & the MIA is mostly due to rona & delays ect. Either way my point is ain't nobody acknowledging Mags & his ego, his old self tryna be the Mr Burns of Space.
    Rona was last year man….Say what you want but people notice when Magneto walks in a room, they’re really going to notice now that he revived a dead planet. I do like that you called him the Mr. Burns of space though that is hilarious and accurate lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Technically - speaks for Sol.
    Oh, yeah, when I read the issue there was still only one habitated planet in Sol, that's why I got them confused

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    It's a conflict of interest, because Sword serves Krakoa
    TO quote Brand "I work with the council, by mutual agreement. I don't work for Krakoa."

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    She said she speaks for Sol meaning she didn´t see a difference between human and mutants so she would be working to defend the system for all of them because she is a spacer and she saw the Earth as part of the bigger universe and the Sol system but in an official way, when they have to talk to other space civilizations earth is still represented by Alpha Fight while SWORD speaks for Krakoa,well at least until now, maybe they will change something in this or the next issue.
    The only time I remember reading about Alpha Flight is when Brand said she left it because it was too small, the ambassador for Earth is Frenzy

Can any faction truly claim to be regents of Sol as long as Orchis can do as they please with the solar system, though?