Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He's not writing Ollie anywhere, near as I can tell.
    Is Bendis the only one writing books with Ollie these days, or does he appear regularly anywhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Is Bendis the only one writing books with Ollie these days, or does he appear regularly anywhere else?
    He’s been in each issue of The Flash so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Barbara is also in a similar place right now, even if she's rumored to be part of the Batgirls book.
    I do wonder if/when anything concrete may develop on that front, or if there won't actually be a separate book for them and it will maybe just be a possible back-up feature somewhere at most.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Dinah always seems to get stuck in these supporting positions. Her last shot at a series was during DC You, then she immediately returned to GA's supporting cast. At least now she's a Leaguer again, but having her work with Deathstroke is probably one of DC's decisions I care least about in this new era.
    I'd love to see her get a solo-title again, but who at DC could write a decent Black Canary series these days? (People may like Bendis on street-level characters, but I'd pass on that.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Eh, it's fair criticism - Supergirl, who is arguably DC's second biggest female hero behind WW gets a mini, so she'll be back on the bench before too long. Barbara is a supporting character in multiple books at the moment - yes I know we have a Batgirls book that is supposedly coming - and now Dinah is playing second fiddle to Deathstroke while King Shark gets a mini? Ehhhhh.
    The batgirl book that aprently has been teasing for almost a year for now, at this point I see no point in to holding it for that long.

WW in her 80th anniversary gets black and gold and nothing else for the 80th anniversary of the most iconic women in comics when compared to batman and superman 80th
    Super girl gets demoted to supporting characters the second this minie ends
    And for the rest of the lady's, there being locked in to supporting roles for other books.
    Also where's green arrow and aqua man

I'm getting fed up with how slow everything is. I was promised this relaunch would shed light on new corners of the DC univers but is the same as before.. im getting annoyed im wating this long for what was promised
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 06-20-2021 at 02:55 PM.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

^ ^ ^

They're not done with WW's anniversary yet. In addition to Black & Gold, we got Sensational Wonder Woman (granted, it's ending with #7, but still), she also gets an 80th Anniversary Special and KSD & Jimenez's Amazonia coming later this year.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES