Default Infinite Frontier help

I bought Infinite Frontier #0 months ago, I must have not been paying attention, but what came after that? I see there's Infinite Frontier Secret Files #1, is that whats next?

Extraordinary Member

Infinite Frontier #0 was meant to set the stage for the new era of DC similar to DC Universe Rebirth so technically all the DC comics that followed it are what's next.

The Infinite Frontier miniseries starting later this month will continue the Joshua Williamson penned storylines from the one-shor.

Infinite Frontier Secret Files is a one shot containing six stories focusing on characters that will be appearing in the miniseries. This has been running as a digital first for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    I bought Infinite Frontier #0 months ago, I must have not been paying attention, but what came after that? I see there's Infinite Frontier Secret Files #1, is that whats next?
    INFINITE FRONTIER #1.
    See link; available June 22nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Infinite Frontier #0 was meant to set the stage for the new era of DC similar to DC Universe Rebirth so technically all the DC comics that followed it are what's next.

The Infinite Frontier miniseries starting later this month will continue the Joshua Williamson penned storylines from the one-shor.

Infinite Frontier Secret Files is a one shot containing six stories focusing on characters that will be appearing in the miniseries. This has been running as a digital first for a bit.
    Ok thanks, thats what confused me, I had see those issues as part of a mini series and didn't know how I missed them in the stores!

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    INFINITE FRONTIER #1.
    See link; available June 22nd.
    I assume COIE wasn't one of the Crisis that was undone.
    Assassinate Putin!