7 3.78%
  • Polaris

7 3.78%
  • Magik

4 2.16%
  • Dazzler

3 1.62%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Storm, but saying it makes me feel like i'm bias but i mean it. If you pick the best artist and draw strom at her most stunning and throw colors on it i think it will awaken something in people like damn. But Rogue's ass on xmen tas is what made me start noticing ass.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Storm 5'11 and Rogue 5'8 Vs. Sentinel

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    I know many will just see this question as a chance to vote for their personal favourites, but if we can be as objective as we can, which female character do you think XMEN readers and non readers cannot help but just be drawn to...they just got that X factor, very special thing going on.

I always felt to me it was Rogue, and it all started with her weird but very cool hair. Also there was just something about Rogue that I felt, girls would want to be and guys will want to be with and even the villains will somehow also fall in love with her.

Xmen history has always made it out to be Jean because The Phoenix chose her and she is the main girl in a love triangle with maybe the two most important XMen male characters. Scott and Wolverine but I always felt Rogue just had something more and this was proven to me even more in X-MEN evolution. Jean was the pretty popular girl and Rogue was a angst goth and made to look not as pretty as Jean, I still was drawn to Rogue and it only made sense that towards the later half of season 3 and most of season 4, Rogue had the most important story line of any other character in X-MEN evolution and was the main character needed to stop Apocalypse.
    Yh being relevant by being the love interest is well......

And the pheonix was given to her to put her on storms level soo.....

Ultimately it's storm hands down no contest... There are few objective things in art but this is an objective question and it's storm who is the most stand out female charachter hell female marvel charachter. Also the most published female comic book charachter of all time..

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I love all the women listed in this poll and more but the answer can only be Storm. Her importance to the mythos cannot be overstated, not to mention she's instantly recognizable even to non-comics readers. Ororo truly is the Queen of the X-Men.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

The female mutant that stands out from the rest? Dazzler obvi. The rest are all accounted for as far as their grouping together with the most notoriety. Dazzler has always been outside of the pack.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    What, no X-23?
    Yes, she's not all that significant to the X-men as a whole, but she does have the most solo comics; that's got to count for something in regards to standing out.
    Seriously. She and Dazzler are the only X-Women who've been able to hold down an ongoing solo book, and in terms of total solo issues X leads the pack (and ANW was doing well enough it SHOULD have passed Dazzler's original series back in the 80s. I think it only needed like 5 or 6 more issues).

The ability to stand on their own outside of the team books should absolutely count for something.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 06-19-2021 at 05:45 AM.

BANNED

VERY GOOD POINT!
    It is a FACT that the Dazzling Dazzler STANDS OUT as
    the FIRST Woman of the Mutant race to have her own ongoing series back in 1981...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Seriously. She and Dazzler are the only X-Women who've been able to hold down an ongoing solo book, and in terms of total solo issues X leads the pack (and ANW was doing well enough it SHOULD have passed Dazzler's original series back in the 80s. I think it only needed like 5 or 6 more issues).

The ability to stand on their own outside of the team books should absolutely count for something.
    Yes and no. I adore Laura but Tom Taylor's run, which I loved btw, lasted as long as it did and sold as well as it did because the book was called "All New Wolverine". The other two ongoing X-23 books, including the very underrated Marjorie Liu-penned one, didn't do nearly as well. So I think it's a bit of a cheat in this case. No argument on Dazzler though, she wins fair and square here.

Visually it would be Rogue and Storm.

Storm for sure, she's the most visually distinctive.

BANNED

No vote for Kitty Pryde? when did you all start hating on Kitty? Kitty is one of the most iconic xmen characters and has relevance in pop culture not to mention that people like Joss Whedon was in love with her and she drew many readers in during the 80s.

No vote for kitty is making me sad. she has some stand out appeal.

Also for Emma, Emma is a stand out for sure but a lot of it on the surface was because of her sex appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega_DCD View Post
    Jean is my favorite, but objectively, I voted for Storm
    Same here.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Storm, followed closely by Jean (especially as Phoenix) and Rogue

We should have a new rule excluding some of the OG members to give some of the others a shot.
    Or done by era or time period.
    Like who's the break out female of Hickman's run and so forth.
    I voted for ..

1) Storm
    2) Jean
    3/4) Kitty/Emma
    5/6) Rogue/Mystique

Honorable Mention:
    Psylocke
    Jubilee
    X-23

On the rise:
    1) Magik
    2) Monet
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/