Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good issue, I'm a big fan of both the Huntress and Penguin so that has me already locked in.

So far I like Mariko Tamaki's writing style. I find historically that Detective Comics is always the mellower more introspective comic of the two big Bat titles, so I'm looking forward to see where this story arch goes.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Yeees Steph and Cass part is fun
    Also while Cass should be over 20 now, she's short so she would look like a kid with a fully covered costume
    Also is this a new Lady Clayface, as in new new, or a remake of old Lady Clayface that's only appear now?

Guys , if Cass is over 20 now . Then how old is Grayson , Todd , and Drake ? Lets not forget Babs too .

Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post
    Guys , if Cass is over 20 now . Then how old is Grayson , Todd , and Drake ? Lets not forget Babs too .
    Last we saw Dick was 27.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Last we saw Dick was 27.
    I'm thinking that's doubtful unless things really have changed at DC's editorial staff as that would make Bruce nearly 40, and while that's about where he should be in my eyes DC has liked a younger Batman than that for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    I'm thinking that's doubtful unless things really have changed at DC's editorial staff as that would make Bruce nearly 40, and while that's about where he should be in my eyes DC has liked a younger Batman than that for some time now.
    Yeah Dick's real canon age is just mid 20s.