Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    I hope Boomerangs Sinister 6 and The Beetles Syndicate take part. If this is Spencer’s leaving storyline, he needs to go all out doing what he does best - showcasing any and all villains.

Hope the Kindred and Mephisto stuff is properly addressed and answered - with news of the run ending I’m now scared we won’t get the story how it was intended.
    The Syndicate members are shown on variant covers, so I feel like they'll probably play a role.

Especially since Francine Electro killed Dillon so now that he's back they probably need to address that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Oh yeah that did happen also is Mysterio Otto's sixth member?
    Isn't it Max Dillon Electro? Kindred brings him back to life?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The Syndicate members are shown on variant covers, so I feel like they'll probably play a role.

Especially since Francine Electro killed Dillon so now that he's back they probably need to address that.

Isn't it Max Dillon Electro? Kindred brings him back to life?
    Since there's another Electro in the female Syndicate, I believe she will have to change her name. I mean, since the original is back, she can't keep using the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Since there's another Electro in the female Syndicate, I believe she will have to change her name. I mean, since the original is back, she can't keep using the name.
    yeah she can unless its different for villains. Then again she killed the dude so she gets the name
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    yeah she can unless its different for villains. Then again she killed the dude so she gets the name
    How about Fulmina (derived from the Latin word for "lightning"), after that Inhuman electric girl that Superior Spider-Man tried to mentor during Infinity (issues 3-4 of Superior Spider-Man Team-Up) and who tried to shut off all technology because she thought life would be better that way?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    How about Fulmina (derived from the Latin word for "lightning"), after that Inhuman electric girl that Superior Spider-Man tried to mentor during Infinity (issues 3-4 of Superior Spider-Man Team-Up) and who tried to shut off all technology because she thought life would be better that way?
    She could also use the name "Aftershock", like Electro's daughter in MC2.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

She could also use the name "Aftershock", like Electro's daughter in MC2.
    Aftershock definitely works, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

I wonder if Otto is going to express any displeasure over Peter 'plagiarizing' his work for his doctorate. Since Otto does not have all his memories I imagine he might be a little upset over what having his work 'stolen'.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I wonder if Otto is going to express any displeasure over Peter 'plagiarizing' his work for his doctorate. Since Otto does not have all his memories I imagine he might be a little upset over what having his work 'stolen'.
    Yeah, and has he forgotten that he actually stole it from himself? I mean, did he forget he stole Spider-Man's body all together?

Yeah, and has he forgotten that he actually stole it from himself? I mean, did he forget he stole Spider-Man's body all together?
    He’s forgotten everything that was connected to Peter’s memories so I’d say that he’s lost at very least everything pertaining to his time in Peter’s body. So he probably remembers that he stole Spider-Man’s body but lost all the personal memories from that.

Astonishing Member

One of the two MAY change their name -- but they don't have technically have to. After all, if we can have two Spider-Men (not counting Spider-Man 2099, and all the various other Spider-Verse alternates out there), surely the world can handle two Electros.

We have more than one Beetle at the moment. We have more than one Trapster (although the female one spells her name Trapstr). We have Stilt-Man and Lady Stilt Man. There's two Human Torches active right now. Two "Wolverines". At least two superheroes going by "Nova". Marvel is not as strict on the "one character MUST change their name" principle as they used to be.

Extraordinary Member

Just checked the This week at marvel 500 from a while back podcast and Miles,Jessica ,Gwen etc. are going to be a part of this.
    God this is disappointing.
    We already have way to many characters and now they will be shoe horned in here.
    As people have said I really don't care about team-spider vs sinster villains.
    The best part about sinister six is that its 6v1 or in this case many more on the villain side.
    I don't want more damsel Pete.I really hope Pete saves their ass although it's probably going to be the other way around.

Art looks good but I can’t be the only one that sees how much Bagleys artwork has deteriorated. It’s still great because I mean...He’s Bagley and the best to pencil the character IMO...but damn the art isn’t close to the level it was back in his day. Granted he’s probably exhausted as hell to be drawing the character.

He seems to struggle now drawing 616 Spider-Man because he looks way to similar in stature to his USM counterpart.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Just checked the This week at marvel 500 from a while back podcast and Miles,Jessica ,Gwen etc. are going to be a part of this.
    We already have way to many characters and now they will be shoe horned in here.
    The best part about sinister six is that its 6v1 or in this case many more on the villain side.
    I don't want more damsel Pete.I really hope Pete saves their ass although it's probably going to be the other way around.
    This has been one of the main problems with Spencer’s run. Too many excess characters. Way too often with this title it seems as if Spider-Man isn’t even the main character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    This has been one of the main problems with Spencer’s run. Too many excess characters. Way too often with this title it seems as if Spider-Man isn’t even the main character.
    He is trying to take on way too much.
    Again he is trying to provide a great base so that future writers have a much easier time to write what they want to.
    That's why beyond really worries me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Because the Order of the Web were so helpful the first time .
    Quote Originally Posted by RD155 View Post
    I do think Spencer has had a bit of an issue focusing on so many subplots driven by other characters that Peter just kind of stumbles into.