All-New Member

Default Will there be a Hellblazer Compendium in the future?

I was looking forward to grab all the Hellblazer TPBs that started releasing from 2011. These TPBs collects all the original 300 issues into 26 new volumes but i found out that many of these volumes have become unavailable (probably OOP) on sites like amazon. There's an Omnibus though, that released last year but it doesn't collect all 300 issues. Are there any news that Dc/Vertigo will release a Omnibus/Compendium collecting all the 300 issues in the near future?
    Thanks.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

I doubt there are currently any plans as they've not yet finished the current tpb run yet, volume 26 hasn't released yet and (I think) volumes 1-8 are still in print as that's the most popular/salable runs. It's a really good collection but ridiculous that some volumes are on eBay at £100.
    "Has Sariel summoned you here, Azrael? Have you come to witness the miracle of your brethren arriving on Earth?"

"I WILL MIX THE ASHES OF YOUR BONES WITH SALT AND USE THEM TO ENSURE THE EARTH THE TEMPLARS TILLED NEVER BEARS FRUIT AGAIN!"

"*sigh* I hoped it was for the miracle."

Dan Watters' Azrael was incredible, a constant delight and perhaps too good for this world (but not the Forth). For the love of St. Dumas, DC, give us more!!!