Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
Teaser looks decent enough. While I get teaser means leaving you wanting more I felt this teaser could've given a bit more. Felt just a tad light in that I don't feel I got much to really make me think I saw that much.
The problem I had for this bunch of “new looks” is that they were teasers for Disney plus content as opposed to teasers for the actual shows. Which makes sense I guess as it was for Disney plus day.

What’s also interesting is that moon knight was the first of the shows teased. After hearing Ms Marvel has been moved to quarter 4 of next year, I wonder if MK and She Hulk will be coming in the first half of 2022. They only just finished filming, but moon knight should require less vfx work, so maybe we’ll get it earlier than expected. It’s worth noting that last year’s Disney investor day showed Wandavision, FatWS, and Loki in the order they were announced.

Marvel are also releasing a lot of Moon Knight graphic novels from January onward - collections of Moench/Sienkewicz, Huston Et al, Lemire/Smallwood, Bendis/Maleev, and Bemis. She Hulk starts getting a push from March/April. Might we get the MK show in March or so? Now that Marvel has pushed back Doctor Strange 2, I find it hard to believe they’ll have 5 months of nothing being released following Spider-Man 3/Hawkeye. All theoretical though.