Apologies if this thread has already been made - If it has I couldn't find it anywhere! I thought it would be a good idea to give the tv show its own thread so that people can post news/rumours relating to it.

Here's what we know so far:

Moon Knight is coming to Disney+ in 2022. Although we don't have a specific release window, it looks like it will be Spring/Summer, after both She Hulk and Hawkeye premiere.

Oscar Isaac is playing Marc Spector/Moon Knight, who will have Dissociative Identity Disorder. Kevin Feige has said it's an action adventure series that takes some influence from Indiana Jones and heavily features Egyptian iconography. Feige has also indicated that whether or not Moon Knight has powers will be a plot point.

Ethan Hawkes is allegedly playing the antagonist, however it has not been confirmed who he will be playing.

May Calamawy has also been cast, although her role has also not been confirmed.

Head Writer on the series is Jeremy Slater who has previously worked on Umbrella Academy for Netflix.

The directors for the series are Mohamed Diab (Clash, Cairo 678), and Aaron Moorhead & Justin Benson (The Endless, Spring, Synchronic). Diab is an Egyptian film maker whose works are often gritty, grounded commentaries on Egypt's Government and Society, so it will be interesting to see how much this informs the approach for Moon Knight. Moorhead & Benson however have made their names directing low budget horror movies, with psychological twists to them - often involving cosmic horror and otherworldly beings - It will be interesting to see how they depict Khonshu (if they do so at all).

Rumours suggest that this will be a darker entry into the MCU (Although don't expect faces being cut off etc etc) and Marc's mental illness will play a big part in it.

I'm particularly excited for this show - I've been a fan of Moon Knight for years, I've had Oscar Isaac in mind to play him for a couple of years, and I really love the directors that have boarded the project. I really hope it's great.