Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

The show is getting review bombed on IMDb due to the fact it mentions the Armenian Genocide.

What weird weird world we live in

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkelzahn View Post
    Great Start and I can't wait for the next episode. That they did not show what Marc did added to it and I wonder if we will get an episode from Marcs point of view down the line. But just 5 remaining episodes may leave no room for that. The scene in the bathroom was awesome and I felt almost sorry for the other one.
    I would love a flashback that's basically just every time Steven blacked out and Marc took over .

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    I dont see that as a bad thing considering the show they have next is Ms Marvel, However I am not watching the show... for now, but I am following the coverage, reviews and fans feedback as I do with most comic stuff.

I still realized I am kind of a bit comic book fatigued when it comes to sitting down to watch the show/movies. However, some of the more in-depth reviews from the Hollywood reporter, IGN and comic book movie, they said the show was like a Disney take of FX Legion , which by any standard I will see as a good reception for the MCU than the status quo of Iron Man 3, Thor Ragnarok , Far from Home and so forth.
    How can you not see that they were obviously joking?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    The show is getting review bombed on IMDb due to the fact it mentions the Armenian Genocide.

What weird weird world we live in

A BORING hypocrite world, falsely politically correct.

Ultimate Member

Moon Knight episode 1 was brilliant.

I actually didn't like the premise but the pacing, the acting, and the action were all brilliant.

This is probably the best first episode of the D+ MCU series.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Moon Knight episode 1 was brilliant.

I actually didn't like the premise but the pacing, the acting, and the action were all brilliant.

This is probably the best first episode of the D+ MCU series.
    Agreed, it's the most fun first episode of a Marvel property since Legion, imo.

First episode was good enough for me to pick up the comic on unlimited. Lemires’ run, don’t know if Issac is giving just yet but who is another actor that would’ve nailed MN? I’ll pick once I’m done with this arc…

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    First episode was good enough for me to pick up the comic on unlimited. Lemires’ run, don’t know if Issac is giving just yet but who is another actor that would’ve nailed MN? I’ll pick once I’m done with this arc…
    The Charlie Huston run from 2006 is the start of modern Moon Knight. Good jumping on point if your new to the character

Interview with Oscar Isaac.

spoilers:
    They talk about how Steven summons Mr. Knight as his Moon Knight form and tease a possible third personality/Moon Knight form.
    end of spoilers

Honestly, Isaac has been my first choice for years (the only time a fancasting of mine has worked out), but Oliver Jackson Cohen would have been a great choice too imo.

After reports of Isaac’s casting came out, rumours were that Marvel had also been considering Nick Kroll and Daveed Diggs - both would have been very interesting choices imo, and I wouldn’t have minded giving them a shot

I always thought Adam Driver would have been a good MK - he's got the Marine training to be able to pull off Marc, and he can definitely play mental illness or unpredictable characters, or a person with different personalities. Seeing that they did decide to make Steven a little kooky, that would have been right in Driver's wheelhouse. (though probably not with that accent)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I always thought Adam Driver would have been a good MK - he's got the Marine training to be able to pull off Marc, and he can definitely play mental illness or unpredictable characters, or a person with different personalities. Seeing that they did decide to make Steven a little kooky, that would have been right in Driver's wheelhouse. (though probably not with that accent)
    You know I keep thinking I want to see Adam Driver be a big villain. Like can he be Dr. Doom in the MCU? He is extremely talented, I think he has the acting chops to be the big bad etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    You know I keep thinking I want to see Adam Driver be a big villain. Like can he be Dr. Doom in the MCU? He is extremely talented, I think he has the acting chops to be the big bad etc.
    Let’s have him as a Moon Knight villain - Adam Driver as Carson Knowles/Black Spectre

I don’t think Driver wants to come back to a franchise (then again neither did Isaac) but I think he’d make a great Hank McCoy, I also have a feeling he could do a great Mr Sinister or Annihilus. He’s just really good, I’d love to see him in a comic movie

First time I ever heard about Adam Driver were rumors that he was being considered for Nightwing.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    First time I ever heard about Adam Driver were rumors that he was being considered for Nightwing.
    That would be great with an older Batman - I’d actually love to see his Dick Grayson as Batman, like Morrisson’s run!