Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Teaser looks decent enough. While I get teaser means leaving you wanting more I felt this teaser could've given a bit more. Felt just a tad light in that I don't feel I got much to really make me think I saw that much.
    The problem I had for this bunch of “new looks” is that they were teasers for Disney plus content as opposed to teasers for the actual shows. Which makes sense I guess as it was for Disney plus day.

What’s also interesting is that moon knight was the first of the shows teased. After hearing Ms Marvel has been moved to quarter 4 of next year, I wonder if MK and She Hulk will be coming in the first half of 2022. They only just finished filming, but moon knight should require less vfx work, so maybe we’ll get it earlier than expected. It’s worth noting that last year’s Disney investor day showed Wandavision, FatWS, and Loki in the order they were announced.

Marvel are also releasing a lot of Moon Knight graphic novels from January onward - collections of Moench/Sienkewicz, Huston Et al, Lemire/Smallwood, Bendis/Maleev, and Bemis. She Hulk starts getting a push from March/April. Might we get the MK show in March or so? Now that Marvel has pushed back Doctor Strange 2, I find it hard to believe they’ll have 5 months of nothing being released following Spider-Man 3/Hawkeye. All theoretical though.

So, I’m hearing that Moon Knight may be premiering as early as February! I’m finding that hard to believe so take it with a grain of salt, but interesting if true!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    So, I’m hearing that Moon Knight may be premiering as early as February! I’m finding that hard to believe so take it with a grain of salt, but interesting if true!
    Book of Boba Fett should be done by then and there's no marvel movie set for that time frame. February would be a good time for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Book of Boba Fett should be done by then and there's no marvel movie set for that time frame. February would be a good time for it.
    It would definitely make sense, however I’m surprised solely because it only finished filming about a month ago. I expected to get Ms Marvel and she hulk before MK, but with the news that Ms Marvel has been pushed to q4 next year (presumably to be closer to The Marvels release date). Just surprised (if it’s true) about the quick turn around!

Incredible Member

I think that mystical forming of the costume is new...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think that mystical forming of the costume is new...
    Feige said last year that it will be ambiguous (at least for a large chunk of the show) whether Marc has powers/Khonsu is real - so don’t be surprised if this suit forming shot is a misdirect; maybe just a visualisation of Marc switching to the Moon Knight persona

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Feige said last year that it will be ambiguous (at least for a large chunk of the show) whether Marc has powers/Khonsu is real - so don’t be surprised if this suit forming shot is a misdirect; maybe just a visualisation of Marc switching to the Moon Knight persona
    I imagine this will get pretty trippy.

Amazing Member

Is he beating up a werewolf?

Werewolf by night?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I need this in my veins

They're definitely treating this as trippy as you would expect a Moon Knight series.

Like, you think it's a typical Oscar Isaac psychological drama and then - boom - Marvel Studios logo !

So it seems like initially we have Steven Lang, UK Native, insomniac and having strange dreams before being haunted by...Khonshu? Or some kind of moon creature? And he doesn't even realize he's Marc Spector until someone (Marlene?) calls him .

Definitely getting pretty trippy with the visuals. You won't know what's real or what's not as much as the protagonist does. Like, does Moon Knight actually transform? Is he actually fighting some kind of CGI monster?

So Ethan Hawke is apparently playing Randall Sparrow, a very minor Moon Knight villain.

Looks like that Daimon Hellstrom show to me witch I liked but no one else did...