Looks like this is a boutique project. The general description is at least very cool. The prices are... clearly based on getting collector's items, at least the "deluxe" versions are.
I know nothing about Z2 as a publisher. Are they based out of Los Angeles?

https://www.cbr.com/chuck-d-public-e...graphic-novel/

Z2 Comics is collaborating with UMe and Def Jam Recordings on Apocalypse 91: Revolution Never Sleeps, the first graphic novel from Public Enemy's Chuck D.

Announced by Z2, the collaboration sees the hip hop luminary teaming up with Troy-Jeffrey Allen, Che Grayson, Evan Narcisse and Regine Sawyer on the comic inspired by Public Enemy's 1991 album, Apocalypse 91... The Enemy Strikes Black. The novel is Z2's latest in its series of releases that celebrate notable works of music by coupling their creators with leading comic book artists.
"This graphic novel is a new take on the artwork I've been making, growing naturally from the paint and pens that express what's on my mind and reflect what's happening around us," said Chuck D. "It was a real honor to have my illustrations alongside the who's who of comic book artists." Holding a B.F.A. in Graphic Design from New York's Adelphi University, the musician is breaking new ground with his Z2 partnership, having already amassed a following with his work in graphic art. "For the past few years, and especially during lockdown, I've been drawn back to my roots in visual arts," he revealed.

https://z2comics.com/products/chuck-...novel-vinyl-lp

SUMMARY
Celebrate the 30th anniversary of the landmark album Apocalypse 91: The Enemy Strikes Black with this commemorative sequel graphic anthology! Apocalypse 91: Revolution Never Sleeps begins on the familiar backdrop of 1991 and explodes into far-flung futures with a series of speculative fiction stories by the industry's leading creators, including Evan Narcisse (Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales), Regine Sawyer (Dark Nights: Death Metal), Che Grayson (Batman: Urban Legends), Troy-Jeffrey Allen (Villain: All Caps), and many more! Witness revolutionaries in every millennium stand up and fight the power with a little help from the rhythms and rebels of the past.