Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Erik and Charles will spill the beans? Moira will have to answer Mystique.

There seems to be a common concensus that Erik and Charles are big ole jerks for putting restrictions on the resurrection protocols and playing mystique but isn't it Moira that should be getting that smoke.

Charles and Erik are already aware that the day of revelations is on the way, they want all mutants to know everything. The real questions are:

A. What will Moira do when Mystique and Destiny come knocking on the basement door of Krakoa.

B. How will mutantkind (both Krakoan and arrakii) react to the information of Moira's ten loves. We have seen how the info changed Erik and Charles drastically...i think the very scary and exciting part is how this will change mutants going forward.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

YAWN. Go away Mystique.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    YAWN. Go away Mystique.
    Word.

Hopefully after this event she's either permenantly deceased or banished off world never to be heard of again(until of course some writer brings the wench back).

In all of her years of publication she's done nothing, but ruin the lives of every person she's crossed paths with for her own selfish and twisted needs and wants.

I've never gotten over her hurting Dazzler and I wanted Magneto to strangle her with her own intestines for what she did. She's just as bad a Sinister in my eyes and they both deserve the worst kind of permanent deaths eventually.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Word.

Hopefully after this event she's either permenantly deceased or banished off world never to be heard of again(until of course some writer brings the wench back).

In all of her years of publication she's done nothing, but ruin the lives of every person she's crossed paths with for her own selfish and twisted needs and wants.

I've never gotten over her hurting Dazzler and I wanted Magneto to strangle her with her own intestines for what she did. She's just as bad a Sinister in my eyes and they both deserve the worst kind of permanent deaths eventually.
    If she chooses to put mutant lives and krakoa at risk i think she will join sabretooth.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 06-19-2021 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    If she chooses to put mutant lives and krakoa at rusk i think she will join sabretooth.
    You think Moira's gonna go that easy on her?
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

It's Moiras call not to allow precogs, but the yanking Mystique around with a promise they have absolutely zero intention of keeping is exclusively Xavier and Eriks fault

As for the others, I think they'll be more pissed at the keeping a secret that big from them than the actual secret itself, particularly Proteus
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 06-19-2021 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    It's Moiras call not to allow precogs, but the yanking Mystique around with a promise they have absolutely zero intention of keeping is exclusively Xavier and Eriks fault

As for the others, I think they'll be more pissed at the keeping a secret that big from them than the lying, particularly Proteus

Its not their fault, really.

Moira is pulling the strings and one could guess they're doing it intentionally at that. Once people come knocking for answers Erik and Charles will have no choice but to call on a Moira.

This could be they want seeing as they already want to let mutants know everything.

You think Moira's gonna go that easy on her?
    I don't think Mystique alone will want to burn Krakoa...and that's tea!

That's why 1. Destiny IS coming back and 2. Secrets out! No more hiding the truth.

Dramaaa

Astonishing Member

I’m assuming that Mystique’s smart enough to get so one else to get the burning started

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Word.

Mystique was overused even before Krakoa, she should enjoy a looong "retirement"

Mystique is a horrible person, but I don't trust this Moira one bit.

Destiny is not the only precog though. What about Madame Web and Blindfold.

Are the living mutant precogs blocked from Krakoa?? Maybe that’s what they did to Franklin. But there are others.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Its not their fault, really.

Moira is pulling the strings and one could guess they're doing it intentionally at that. Once people come knocking for answers Erik and Charles will have no choice but to call on a Moira.

This could be they want seeing as they already want to let mutants know everything.
    It is. It's Magneto/Xavier/Moira's fault respectfully. They all have a equal hand in the "no precog" rule despite Krakoa being for "all mutants" it's glaring hypocrisy that's gonna bite them in the posterior.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

The Mystique stuff is only X and Mags fault because Moira did not ask them to string along a grieving widow with the promise of seeing her wife again. Moira is responsible for the inevitable fallout of her other secrets, both from the rest of the mutants and from Xavier and Erik.

Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

I love how so many people seem to have forgotten or forgiven everything Mystique has ever done "because she's a grieving widow". So what? Does that excuse or pardon every time she's screwed over or stabbed everyone in the back? Also lets be clear

1) Magneto and Xavier have explicitly stated, and in direct opposition to Moira, that they view the precog ban as a temporary measure not a permanent state of affairs. Making someone or some group wait until the end of the line is not evil. Using Mystiques single greatest desire as leverage, considering her history is, potentially reckless, but also not evil.

2) The delay on resurrecting precogs has a justifiable reason (so long as it remains a delay as Xavier and Magneto plan and not a ban as Moira does) and far from causing everyone to lose faith in Xavier and Magneto, may not actually anger people at all. Many of the critics keep ignoring this as if it has no bearing on anything.
    Remember, kill Moira and everything gets reset back to her birth, this has been stated as potentially her last chance and this has been stated as the reason they aren't yet resurrecting precogs. Hypothetically if/when the secret comes out if Xavier were to say...
    "We kept Moira a secret at her request, because of the danger to everything her death represents. We haven't been resurrecting the precogs because of the danger of that knowledge getting out. We don't intend to leave them dead but couldn't risk bringing them back yet. We still believe in everything we have been doing but we hid some of the reasons for why we have been working this way." Sometimes it is ok to keep potentially world ending threats a secret

3) We don't know Moira's endgame and we have very little of her actual plans and motivations but clearly she is playing a long game and there are clearly twists and revelations to come. She has lifetimes unaccounted for and as we recently saw, access to Destiny's Diaries. For all we know, this could be...
    -Justifiable fear of the threat posed by Destiny to kill Moira and immediately reset everything. (for the greater good)
    -Something sinister, part of some evil power grab or plot by Moira (morally evil)
    -A plan hatched by both Moira and Destiny (together or even separately) to manipulate events towards a desired outcome (dickish but morally neutral, do the ends justify the means?)