BANNED

Default Tanya von Degurechaff(Youjo Senki) VS the Imperium of Man(WH40K)

Instead of being reincarnated into a low-tech world, the Lord of Nightmares intervenes and, after scaring Being X away, casts Tanya into the galaxy of WARHAMMER, in the 41st MELLINIUM!

Like before she is reincarnated as an orphan on a hive world. But. Now her evil actually has avenues through which it can travel!

Adeptus Mechanicus? Collegia Titanica? The Inquisition? Adeptus Seroritas? Adeptus Arbites?

Can Tanya rise to the upper ranks of the Imperium? Or will she start another Heresy?

GO!

Hmm, after a short think, i am going to say that IF you go by Sorcery ad Psi being the same thing in 40k, Tanya will probably end up a prodigious psyker and most likely end up picked up by the Black Ships. From there, her native intelligence will probably lead her to the Inquisition, where she will get the training she needs to use her powers and the authority she craves. I could see her outdoing Eisenhorn and Ravenor in her race to Full Inquisitor Status.

From there it depends on how long she is engaged by being and Inquisitor before she begins experimenting with Sorcery and invoking the powers of Chaos. She might feel she has the unique intelligence to outwit the Chaos Gods, but Primarchs have thought that and failed. I could see her ending up the 2nd person to be a Daemon Prince of Chaos Undivided.

The thing is the 40k setting is top full of geniuses and godlikes who play multidimensional chess with each other in conflicts that last millennia. I cant see her holding a candle to the Primarchs much less the Emperor or the Chaos Gods in terms of sheer bastardry. The feats of hers i have seen dont match theirs imo. So i dont think she's capable at playing at that level personally.

So Daemon Prince Undivided, is the best i can see her doing which is still a hell of an achievement. or becoming the best Radical Inquisitor in history if she stays imperial.

I cant speak to her politics, i find libertarianism and the Chicago School of Economics a fools philosophy. But the existence of actual gods will likely make her make adjustments to her midnset. Not make her a better person, just less of a twerp.