All-New Member

Default The BJB Breakdown: Wonder Woman -- Analyzing Fighting Technique of Diana Prince

http://blog.mmaratings.net/2017/05/t...der-woman.html

Today we are looking at Wonder Woman the fighter, examining her through a combat sports lens, where will assess and discuss her physical tools, her technical and strategic skills, her combat IQ, and her overall approach to combat, as well as examine some of her more notable battles and what that tells us about her strengths and weaknesses as a fighter. In Part 2, we will identify fighters who highlight key qualities that define the most famous and most dangerous female character in comic book history.

http://blog.mmaratings.net/2017/05/t...der-woman.html

Incredible Member

That was fascinating. Thanks for sharing it.

I don't suppose you could make one for Dolphin (Rebirth version)? I'd love to read that.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

That was a fun little read. Di having fun fight scenes is definitely a little lost nowadays now that so many want to focus on the shield and sword.

JL: C2E was great at showcasing her fight. The animation team really did a great job with that fight, probably the last we'll see of something so good for a hot minute.

Not being into fighting that was an interesting read.

One of the things I remember enjoying after reading or seeing an interview about it is how the JL and JLU animated series creators portrayed her as the best at fighting multiple super-opponents in a melee battle.