Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I am almost certain that Jon Kent is being set up as the new Superman in the mainline movies after he is trained by Kara or even a retired Clark Superman after reading those flash plot leaks.

Hell...he could be trained by both of them
    Last edited by kryptonian; 07-06-2021 at 01:02 AM.

Astonishing Member

Where exactly can I find these so-called ''plot leaks''? I'd be interested in checking them out myself...

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

I'd also be down to read these leaks if anyone is willing to post a link
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Afaik, so far there aren't real plot leaks for the movie. Just a bunch of 4chan's fan fictions. They are worth as much as our own speculations.

EDIT: Here's one: https://boards.4channel.org/tv/threa...ks-compilation
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 07-06-2021 at 06:32 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Afaik, so far there aren't real plot leaks for the movie. Just a bunch of 4chan's fan fictions. They are worth as much as our own speculations.

EDIT: Here's one: https://boards.4channel.org/tv/threa...ks-compilation
    Thanks.

spoilers:
    The first set of rumors/leaks are somewhat plausible in the broad sense IMO. We've known for a while now that this film will be a mash-up of Flashpoint and a Multiverse story, so the basic premise - that Barry trying to go back and save Nora triggers some kind of Multiversal collapse - kinda makes sense. As does the idea of the universes 'merging' in the end, which mirrors the conclusion of Flashpoint and COIE. Its certainly a plausible way to have Keaton's Batman in the 'main' DCEU moving forward, and to bring along Sasha Calle's Supergirl.

That said, some stuff I find a bit less likely. The whole ''Sasha Calle's Supergirl is Reeves' daughter'' bit seems to contradict the other IMO more plausible leaks that she's basically a take on Flashpoint Superman, and that this is a world where Kara landed on earth, not Clark. Design-wise too, as pointed out later in that thread, she seems more like an alternate version of the Snyder/Cavill take on Superman than anything to do with Christopher Reeve. Frankly, Reeve being the 'canonical' Superman on the main DCEU earth is a bit of a dead-end (and I hate having to say this just after Richard Donner passed away)...hell, it makes more sense to at least bring Brandon Routh back as a 'modern' take on the Reeve Superman who can at least play a role in future films.

I'm also iffy on Mirror Master being the daughter of a Batman foe. I mean, are they implying she's the daughter of the Joker or Penguin or Catwoman? Or was the original Mirror Master a foe of Keaton's Batman - which frankly does not fit that version of the character like AT ALL?

The second set of rumors/leaks I think are mostly bullshit. Michael Keaton isn't wearing the Kingdom Come armor...we know he's wearing his traditional suit. And Cavill's Superman continuing to be the 'main' Superman in the end contradicts the first set of leaks that Sasha Calle is going to be merged into the history of this new reality (that said, its an outcome I'd be happy with).

I think it'd be highly disappointing if Reverse-Flash is only ''alluded to'' in an adaptation of what is now one of his most iconic stories...and the idea that they'd use Black Flash and not Reverse-Flash is weird!
    end of spoilers

On the whole, it was certainly an...entertaining...bunch of suppositions, maybe about 30% of which has some truth in it, or could be regarded as accurate predictions.

Oh, and it was my first time viewing a 4chan forum...boy, I think I need a drink after going through that Thank God for CBR mods!

I got the leaks from reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/c...tm_name=iossmf

spoilers:
    The Flash (2022) Plot Leak

Take this with a grain of salt as this is from 4Chan

- The Flash (Ezra Miller) and Batman (Ben Affleck) investigate the murder of Flash’s mother Nora (Maribel Verdú) to prove the innocence of Flash’s father Henry (Ron Livingston).
    - Batman informs Flash that he assembled the Justice League after receiving a message from the future from an older version of Flash.
    - Flash knows it is dangerous to alter the timeline, but is inspired by Batman’s revelation to travel back in time to warn his parents of their fate so they can avoid it.
    - Flash instead breaches the dimensional barrier and ends up in a parallel universe where the government is hunting meta-humans.
    - Flash meets an older Batman (Michael Keaton), who decides to help him return to his own universe before the dimensional breach that he accidentally created destroys both realities.
    - The government deploys Mirror Master (Saoirse-Monica Jackson), the daughter of one of Batman’s old enemies, to eliminate Flash and Batman.
    - The Black Flash, the avatar of the Speed Force, is also after Flash for endangering the Multiverse.
    - During the mission, Flash and Batman rescue Kara (Sasha Calle), the daughter of Superman (Christopher Reeve), who has died.
    - Kara had been captured by the government, and she helps Flash and Batman defeat Mirror Master.
    - Flash is too late and the realities begin to collapse. He races into the Speed Force, defeats Black Flash and meets another Flash (Grant Gustin), who encourages him to save both worlds.
    - Flash resets the timeline by merging the two universes into a new reality where the Supergirl and the older Batman now exist alongside heroes such as Wonder Woman and Aquaman.
    - Flash proves his father’s innocence in court and Henry is released from prison.
    - Batman decides to assemble and lead the heroes of the new world.
    - Kara becomes Supergirl to honor her father.
    end of spoilers
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

This is probably the most a billboard has even been talked about it by people not involved in putting up billboards.

BANNED

I have talked to one of the leakers who is a bit more credible

This is what they had to say

Sasha is playing Kara(Superman’s cousin) and that she is the cousin of Christopher reeves’ Superman

The merging of the timelines leads to reeves Superman and Henry Superman to be combined, as Clark is now raising a family in Smallville(Jon Kent) and she takes the Superman mantle in his absence.

There are no current plans to have Superman appear in the DCEU anytime soon, though that could change depending on future movies.
    Last edited by kryptonian; 07-06-2021 at 11:40 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonian View Post
    I have talked to one of the leakers who is a bit more credible

This is what they had to say

Sasha is playing Kara(Superman’s cousin) and that she is the cousin of Christopher reeves’ Superman

The merging of the timelines leads to reeves Superman and Henry Superman to be combined, as Clark is now raising a family in Smallville(Jon Kent) and she takes the Superman mantle in his absence.

There are no current plans to have Superman appear in the DCEU anytime soon, though that could change depending on future movies.
    That seems to be a bit of a confusing mess!

spoilers:
    What's the point of tying her to the Reeve Superman if she's ultimately going to be tied to the Cavill Superman?

In-universe, is the Cavill Superman going to be aged up about 10-20 years to account for why he has a grown daughter?

If the goal was just to have a Supergirl in the main DCEU, why couldn't they just stick to her traditional origin?

end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bat39 View Post
    That seems to be a bit of a confusing mess!

spoilers:
    What's the point of tying her to the Reeve Superman if she's ultimately going to be tied to the Cavill Superman?

In-universe, is the Cavill Superman going to be aged up about 10-20 years to account for why he has a grown daughter?

If the goal was just to have a Supergirl in the main DCEU, why couldn't they just stick to her traditional origin?

end of spoilers

From what they told me...she is no longer his daughter in the final draft

DCEU Superman is a reeves pastiche who retired to raise his son with a possible opening for future appearances inspired by Superman rebirth depending on future movies.

Though Warners is more focused on black Superman at the moment, which is being pitched as a stand-alone Oscar movie/Nolan franchise in its own continuity
    Last edited by kryptonian; 07-06-2021 at 12:25 PM.

None of it sounds particularly good but spoilers:
    I'd take Kara just straight up being Superman's daughter than the chance of any implication of freaking Jon. Not that I think WB would ever utilize it because if things go well obviously they want to spin off with Supergirl as well as Coates' Superman project. Then theres the question of how long that takes and even if they'll be successful. It likely will never reach that point with WB's reputation. But yeah, screw that goddamn character already even if just in reference.
    end of spoilers

All that said all this is probably fake. 4chan is probably the worst source imaginable.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 07-06-2021 at 12:33 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    None of it sounds particularly good but spoilers:
    I'd take Kara just straight up being Superman's daughter than the chance of any implication of freaking Jon. Not that I think WB would ever utilize it because if things go well obviously they want to spin off with Supergirl as well as Coates' Superman project. Then theres the question of how long that takes and even if they'll be successful. It likely will never reach that point with WB's reputation. But yeah, screw that goddamn character already even if just in reference.
    end of spoilers

All that said all this is probably fake. 4chan is probably the worst source imaginable.
    Except that they are already setting Jon up for Superman’s mantle in the comics

And Kara won’t be the main star forever even if she is successful

So inevitably, her mantle as DCEU Superman either will pass back to Superdad(like the CW) or straight to the son of Kal-el

There already is a lack of syncing (thankfully, I think that's an awful idea anyway) in actual practice. Even in regards to CW, the common denominator is only Superdad, but the details are vastly different. They don't have to and likely won't do what the comics are doing (and I don't believe that's even going to last long anyway). In any case I don't see why they wouldn't stick with Kara in the hypothetical that she succeeds. If she succeeds I don't see the logic in that she'd have to then pass it the baton to someone else. They've already proven they can't handle Superman, and there's no specific demand for Jon or any other alternate within a general moviegoing POV. If she hits with them, there's every reason they'd focus on that. If Coates' Superman hits, they'd do more with that too. Those are big ifs however. Just as good a chance none of this works and they just shelve everything again.

If anything the strong sense of syncing lends even more credence to all this being bunk. That's what fakers do, they riff off of things going on now elsewhere that sound like they could make sense.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 07-06-2021 at 12:58 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    There already is a lack of syncing (thankfully, I think that's an awful idea anyway) in actual practice. Even in regards to CW, the common denominator is only Superdad, but the details are vastly different. They don't have to and likely won't do what the comics are doing (and I don't believe that's even going to last long anyway). In any case I don't see why they wouldn't stick with Kara in the hypothetical that she succeeds. If she succeeds I don't see the logic in that she'd have to then pass it the baton to someone else. They've already proven they can't handle Superman, and there's no specific demand for Jon or any other alternate within a general moviegoing POV. If she hits with them, there's every reason they'd focus on that. If Coates' Superman hits, they'd do more with that too. Those are big ifs however. Just as good a chance none of this works and they just shelve everything again.

If anything the strong sense of syncing lends even more credence to all this being bunk. That's what fakers do, they riff off of things going on now elsewhere that sound like they could make sense.

Sasha will have three movies as supergirl if she works

And than in the third movie...Jon comes into the picture(perhaps also Hispanic)

Leading into the Superman: son of Kal-el trilogy

Or they green light a superdad film after Coates Superman trilogy in concluded

That timetable's conclusion would lead to the end of the decade. Insurmountably high likelihood that Jon won't even be Superman anymore in the comics by that time.