Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ASM 76 preview

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Bruh are you telling me MJ could not tell Peter vs Ben after all these years.LMAO no, they aren't doing MJ justice in these issues.
    Atleast May knows, but they way Ben talks MJ would too

And Peter being in massive pain, give the man a break.Man can't catch a break even in his "coma".

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Bruh are you telling me MJ could not tell Peter vs Ben after all these years.LMAO no, they aren't doing MJ justice in these issues.
    Atleast May knows, but they way Ben talks MJ would too

And Peter being in massive pain, give the man a break.Man can't catch a break even in his "coma".
    Perhaps because Peter and May would never let each other know if they are hurt or any kind of trouble. May used to hide the past due bills from Peter and Peter would try to hide his sores and bruises from May. That's the nature of their relationship. They hide their pain from each other.

Extraordinary Member

Why wouldn't Ben just tell the doctors "My brother was on campus at ESU and got caught in a super villain attack."

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Perhaps because Peter and May would never let each other know if they are hurt or any kind of trouble. May used to hide the past due bills from Peter and Peter would try to hide his sores and bruises from May. That's the nature of their relationship. They hide their pain from each other.
    I'd agree but Ben literally says "This is Peter's...." and then corrects himself.Doesn't take much brains to figure out it's not him him.And MJ nows he's Spider-man as well, so how is she not suspicious or careful.Not to mention she knows Ben Reilly is back and is an actress.

Mighty Member

I'd agree but Ben literally says "This is Peter's...." and then corrects himself.Doesn't take much brains to figure out it's not him him.And MJ nows he's Spider-man as well, so how is she not suspicious or careful.Not to mention she knows Ben Reilly is back and is an actress.
    Same exact voice and most of what he said to MJ is true

Yeah, if May could notice a difference, MJ could too. Heck, I think they've both been able to tell the difference in the past.

Also Gleason makes Aunt May look really old again.

MJ and her ripped jeans!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, if May could notice a difference, MJ could too. Heck, I think they've both been able to tell the difference in the past.
    The BND stink is strong in Wells yet.

Extraordinary Member

MJ and her ripped jeans!
    Yes...we need younger Aunt May...

Seriously though...MJ should be able to tell the difference.

Extraordinary Member

MJ and her ripped jeans!
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    The BND stink is strong in Wells yet.
    Yeah, the BND vibes are strong and it's not a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Yes...we need younger Aunt May...

Seriously though...MJ should be able to tell the difference.
    OMD removed the closeness they obtained through the marriage I thought. No history of living together like Aunt May retained after the deal. Wouldn't MJ lose that sensitivity since she wouldn't be used to Pete's speech patterns on a daily basis?

I think people are overacting to Aunt May knowing but MJ not. Did Brand New Day really make people so hypersensitive to MJ being anything less that 100% perfect?

I mean, come on people. Clearly Aunt May knows because she is Peter's one true love.
    Last edited by Vortex85; 10-07-2021 at 01:02 PM.

Mighty Member

Ben did not have to act like Peter because at a genetic level, he is Peter, an has his personality and most of his memories, and most of what he said was true. He slipped wit May by not only correcting himself on saying he is Peter instead of Peter's brother, but also told May he was hurt, when Peter wouldn't normally tell May if he got hurt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    Ben did not have to act like Peter because at a genetic level, he is Peter, an has his personality and most of his memories, and most of what he said was true. He slipped wit May by not only correcting himself on saying he is Peter instead of Peter's brother, but also told May he was hurt, when Peter wouldn't normally tell May if he got hurt.
    Agree to disagree.But you are blatantly wrong that he is Peter.Are you the same person that you were 5 years ago?
    Peter and Ben are that analogyx2 since they have 2 different sets of memories after their common ones.

Astonishing Member

MJ and her ripped jeans!
    Ben was possibly more nervous/guilty talking to May due to a greater emotional attachment than MJ (also Ben probably still thought May was dead until he came back). Surprised May didn’t say “oh that’s my old pen pal from 1994” as they used to correspond that way before the clone saga. Also, I guess Ben didn’t want to go with the “identical cousins” explanation with the doctor.