Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by atomicskull View Post
    1) Wonder Woman: I find her to be a giant hypocrite. She offers rehabilitation and tries to reason with her female villains. But when it comes to the men, they don't get the same satisfaction. She fights for "peace"

......riiiiiiiight.

2) Wally West: The toxicity from the fans soured me on the character forever.
    Is your Wonder Woman exposure limited to Wizard magazine or new 52 stuff?

Never have I once seen her try to reason with Doctor Psycho, Angle Man, Max Lord, Felix Faust or any other dude. Like I said she's extremely aggressive with men.
    What Wonder Woman stuff are you reading? SACRIFICE was written in part by Greg Rucka and he did indeed have her try to reason with Lord. She was getting through to him and he caught himself and declared that he would not let her talk "this hawk into a dove" . He sent Supes after her in a murderous bloodlust and even then she not only tries to reason with Supes but she also holds back knowing that it wasn't his fault.

I find it confusing and bizarre that you state such things where for ages she is always been about trying to help her villains....

Oh wait. Let me guess, your WW experience is the New 52 stuff?

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Tim Drake.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Incredible Member

Saw this in a post up above. How could I forget?? Jeff Pierce’s daughters!!!! I would rather they be independent characters but still sisters. They’re pretty old to have never been seen or spoken of before.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Booster Gold. I don't like the concept of a guy who cheated at sports and then steals equipment to make himself a hero.
    Sure you're not thinking of Sportsmaster?

Beast Boy.

To me that character has what us wrestling fans like to call "go away heat". It's a reference to how fans don't care about certain wrestlers whether as characters or their in-ring work, you just think they are so boring that you want to change the channel whenever the guy pops up on your TV. That's how I see a character like Beast Boy. When I saw him in the TT cartoon back in the day I always wished I could skip over his scenes(no offense to Greg Cipes, not really his fault) or when I read a Titans book I just want to ignore any of his scenes. I don't dislike him, I just cannot bring myself to care about him.
    Last edited by Johnny; 07-11-2021 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    What Wonder Woman stuff are you reading? SACRIFICE was written in part by Greg Rucka and he did indeed have her try to reason with Lord. She was getting through to him and he caught himself and declared that he would not let her talk "this hawk into a dove" . He sent Supes after her in a murderous bloodlust and even then she not only tries to reason with Supes but she also holds back knowing that it wasn't his fault.

I find it confusing and bizarre that you state such things where for ages she is always been about trying to help her villains....

Oh wait. Let me guess, your WW experience is the New 52 stuff?
    This isn't the "Gotcha" you think it is. And no my experience with WW is not the New 52. Nice try. If I don't care for a character, then so be it. I don't know why you feel the need to try to debate me. I'm not interested.

Outside the character I already said I don't care about, other characters I don't care about are:

That one, the other, the one from an issue I don't remember, the one who debuted in an event, that other... Gawds, I don't care about them so much I don't even remember them.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Tim Drake.
    Is Tim Drake now the most hated Robin? Hatred for Jason and Damian seems to have quited down from what it was a decade ago.

Hal Jordan.

I don't hate him or even dislike him. I just don't find him interesting - then again, I'm not interested in most Lantern stuff.

The original YJ crew; never interested me.

Beyond that... it's hard to tell. The others I don't care about, I do so so much that I can't fathom to name them.
    Last edited by Korath; 07-12-2021 at 03:13 AM.

Astonishing Member

Joker
    Harley Quinn
    Darkseid
    Batman

Mighty Member

This isn't the "Gotcha" you think it is. And no my experience with WW is not the New 52. Nice try. If I don't care for a character, then so be it. I don't know why you feel the need to try to debate me. I'm not interested.
    You didn't just say that you don't care for Wonder Woman, you painted a picture of the character that made no sense, and basically even stated the she would be a sexist which literally goes against the core of the character. That is why so many people tried to debate you, and you claiming that you tried and have much experience with Wonder Woman just don't sounds 1 bit believable after what you wrote in this thread, what you wrote sounds at best like you have experience with Azzarello's for a good reason extremely controversial run and maybe some other bits and pieces of New 52, maybe Flashpoint or Injustice that have evil and edgy but even for that purpose laughably bad written Wonder Women, the DCAU, maybe some animated movies, and some odd stories that would fit great into this https://community.cbr.com/showthread...racter-Moments thread.
    Last edited by Rightoya; 07-12-2021 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Tim Drake. Not the one from BTAS, whom was Jason in all but name, but the one of the comics and animated Young Justice series.
    He seemed more like Nightwing, but for the most part was his own character.

Incredible Member

Harley Quinn
    Kid Flash (Wallace West)
    Simon Baz
    Damian Wayne
    Duke Thomas
    Batwing
    Nubia
    Teen Lantern
    Last edited by Veni; 07-19-2021 at 12:52 PM.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    Is Tim Drake now the most hated Robin? Hatred for Jason and Damian seems to have quited down from what it was a decade ago.
    I don't think Tim is the most hated, but since this thread is about characters that fans don't care about, I found indeed many fans seem to ignore Tim's existence. Even DC did that sometimes, like on lego movie, Batman birthday dance, and whatever happened on Dark Metal.