Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Default Rumbles League Round 3: MunchKING vs Darth Drizzle

Here we go!

Voting and debate rules:

- To avoid mass unreadable debate, each participant is allowed 8 posts to make their argument in their matches.
    - Each match is open for discussion for 72 hours.
    - Once all match discussions are over, vote threads will be posted on Thursday with polls (we have special dispensation from the board to allow polls). These will last for two days.

MunchKING
    Sun Wukong (10)
    Darth Vader (5) w/ Xilien Mothership w/ Monsters (10)
    Rita Repulsa (7) w/ Sentinel (7), Box of Gavrok (7)
    Tommy Oliver (4), Radioactive Spider Bite (6)
    Basilisk (9) w/ Enlarged by Rita Repulsa's Wand (8)
    Magneto (8) w/ Star Blade (9), Real World Gun of Choice (1)
    T-800 (2) w/ Plastic Gun w/ Mutant Cure Darts (3), Pistol with Adamantium Bullets (4), Darkest Timeline Paintball Gun (5)
    Godzilla (9) w/ House Party Protocol Iron Man Armours (9), J.A.R.V.I.S. (2)

vs

Darth Drizzle
    Apocalypse (9) w/ Power Stone(9) & Mind Stone (8)
    David Haller (10) w/ Space Stone (9), Mark of Cain and The First Blade (8)
    Scarlet Witch (10) w/ The Source of all Evil (9)
    Quicksilver (8) w/ Gamma Mutation: David Banner (7)
    Sebastian Shaw (6) w/ Luthor's Suit (8) & Motherbox (8)
    Mirage (8) w/ Absorption of Gravitonium (7), Invisible Suit (2)
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

MunchKING’s Strategy.

Kaiju for Life-u

Time for Monkeying Around
    Sun Wukong (The Monkey King Trilogy) 10

Have You seen my New TIE?:
    Darth Vader (Star Wars) 5
    -- Xilien Mothership w/ Monsters (Godzilla: Final Wars) 10

Rita Their Rights!:
    Rita Repulsa (MMPR) 7
    --Sentinel(X-Men: DoFP) 7
    -- Box of Gavrok (Buffyverse) 7

It's So Evil Being Green
    Tommy Oliver (Power Rangers) 4
    -- Radioactive Spider Bite (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy) 6

All Serpents Great and Small
    Basilisk (Harry Potter) 9
    -- Enlarged by Rita Repulsa's Wand (Power Rangers) 8

Master of Mortars
    Magneto (X-Men Movies: Young) 8
    -- Star Blade(Smallville) 9
    -- Real World Gun of Choice (Real World) 1

Termination of ALL Life Forms
    T-800 (Terminator Movies) 2
    -- Plastic Gun w/ Mutant CureDarts (X-Men: The Last Stand) 3
    -- Pistol with Adamantium Bullets (X-Men Movies) 4
    -- Darkest Timeline Paintball Gun(Community) 5

Ain't No Party Like a Godzilla Party!
    Godzilla(2000) 9
    -- House Party Protocol Iron Man Armours[(MCU) 9
    — J.A.R.V.I.S. (MCU) 2

VS

THE MUTANTS OF RAGNAROK

THE FINAL APOCALYPSE
    Apocalypse(9): w/ Power Stone(8), Mind Stone(8)

THE CRIMSON GODDESS
    Scarlet Witch(10):w/ The Source of all Evil(9)

THE UNTETHERED GOLDEN GOD
    Legion(10): w/ Space Stone(9), Mark of Cain w/First Blade(8)

THE LIVING LASER
    Quicksilver(8): w/ Gamma Mutation/David Banner(7)

THE KINETIC KING
    Sebastian Shaw(6): w/ Mother Box(8), Luthor's Armor(8)

THE NIGHTMARE QUEEN
    Mirage(8): w/ Absorption of Gravitonium(7), Invisible Suit(2)

Let’s start with the obvious point. This team is all Mutants all the time, so the T-800 will never have a better chance to bust out his plastic gun and take everyone down himself. All that he needs is a way to get around fast. So Rita is going to bust out some of her more rarely used in these league powers. Specifically she can teleport herself and others (like every time she warps down from the moon). She’s going to warp around with the T-800 to let him shoot all the enemy mutants in the back and drain all their powers (Except Legion. He’s immortal and I didn’t bring any good containment units off the top of my head so he can just go to an alternate timeline. PS T-800/Rita starts with him.).

With these guys being depowered and bemoaning their evolutionary losses, they should be easy pickings for my team. But I’m not going to rely on that and play it 100%.

You know who else murders mutants and has no brain or fears for the mutants to mess with? A Sentinel. He can also go over there to “cure” (read “euthanize”) them. They were shown adapting to whatever mutant powers were thrown at them. Mirage’s worst nightmares will be nothing compared to the power of the Sentinel when it comes to hunt-down-and-destroy. The Sentinels had some way of detecting who was a mutant and who wasn’t, and were capable of tracking them even when they couldn’t see them, like when they followed Shadowcat and Bishop despite all the things between them. Likewise Jarvis is all “robot brain” and “no fear”, so the Party is pulling into Mirage town.

Quicksilver often has problems when something changes fast enough that he can’t dance around it in slow-mo time. So when Magneto crushes Sebastian into a tiny ball inside his own Lexsuit and then uses the ball to knock Quicksilver down a time or two, Quicksilver will probably get hit. Having killed his mother’s killer (again), Magneto will try to assert his dominance as the patriarch of their family and leader of the Righteous Cause of Mutants to persuade Quicksilver and Wanda to listen to him. That version of Quicksilver knows Magneto is his dad. I don’t know whether Wanda hinted at who he dad was in her movies/show. I know they couldn’t just come out and say it of course. But even if it doesn’t get them to defect it will confuse her long enough for her to get wrecked by anything else.

If Magneto talking to her doesn’t work, Sun Wukong can sneak up on her and bonk her with his giant staff. He’s killed LOADS of demons with it before, so it should take out a Sourced up Wanda.

Apocalypse is going to be REALLY annoying. But you know who has better feats of blowing stuff up and punching through very resistant things than Cyclops? GODZILLA!! A little Atomic Breath will MELT Apocalypse down if he doesn’t get those shields up to max strength. Throw in the Dragonzord, that Bug Monster, or Monster X and we’ll have beams that far exceed what Apoc was shown to take. Heck, spike Armadillo guy liked rolling and dropping in things. He can pull a Beast and be mostly useless against Apoc’s shields.

Basilisk slithers around looking for enemy people to eat and/or drool poison all over. It was super acidic and ate through even the strongest magical protections, so whatever shielding Wanda can put up won’t save her team.

The other monsters can stomp on all the other enemies, esp. if Quicksilver manages to take his thumping and still reject Magneto.

Of course all my guys are fairly intelligent and have a great deal of experience with fights. Once they take out their primary targets they can move on to help take out the other guys, especially Legion if he manages to stop the T-800’s surprise attack. Death may not be able to take him, but we can make sure God has to glue him back together from subatomic particles if we have to.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 06-21-2021 at 08:26 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Darth’s Strategy:

The Mutants of Ragnarok vs Kaiju 4 Life-u

Match Start
    Legion stops time and Apocalypse upgrades his team's powers substantially(obligatory Wanda changing herself). Now used to Infinity Stone powers QS has Apocalypse empower him with Power Stone energy and telepathically gives him knowledge on it's abilities. Shaw uses the Motherbox to upgrade Mirage's Suit greatly enhancing it's abilities and giving her Cyborg level weaponry/super strength/durability.

He then uses the Motherbox to upgrade Apocalypse's Armor greatly boosting it's power enhancing functions and it's durability, then he upgrades Apocalypse physically by rejuvenating/upgrading his centuries old bodies cells to perfection(like it did to Superman) making him more powerful than ever before. He finds Vader mentally and Legion uses the Space Stone awareness to get Magneto's location and wjth everything ready Legion drops the Time Stop and Apocalypse puts his plan into motion.

Fight' N Time!

Apocalypse:
    At the start of the fight he teleports everyone besides Quicksilver inside the Xilian Ship directly behind Vader, who has just enough time to let out a raspy sounding "clever girl.." before he is atomized by Apocalypse. With no way of sensing or knowing what has happened the enemy team is at a huge disadvantage from the start and easy prey for the Mutants. Apocalypse then targets Sun Wukong, Rita, and Tommy who he takes out with a mental barrage of psionic power, then he disentigrates any monsters/spiders left with his powers or Power Stone energy. For fun he then tells Shaw to release all the monsters and he mentally commands them to go berserk once on planet.
    Taken Out: Vader, Sun Wukong, Rita, Tommy, rest of team

Legion:
    With Magneto found he opens a portal inches behind him and does 2 things simultaneously. He sends the First Blade through it which impales Magneto and kills him instantly(using TK to hold him for a microsecond if needed) and rips off his helmet into the portal. If any talk of "Magneto is to fast for Legion to Target" then he simply stops time and ports to Magneto and stabs him while frozen. Either way Mags is out. He then using his Spatial Awareness he teleports the Basalisk into Space and pushed it away from the planet with TK.
    Taken Out: Magneto, Basalisk, rest of team

Quicksilver
    Empowered with Power Stone energy and upgraded by Apocalypse he beams at the enemy team in a purple streak of light ready to KO all enemies with punch. As Captain Marvel completely No Sold a Thanos headbutt then was taken out by a quick Power Stone blast Quicksilver who is capable of replicating that power does just that. His targets in order are Magneto, Sun Wukong, Rita, T-800, Tommy, and finally Godzilla who might take more than one hit but goes down in the end anyways. He never has to look near the Basalisk and won't which is why he isn't targeted and any Gavrok spiders are swiftly taken out by him as well as any Wu Kong clones if they are around.
    Taken Out: Magneto, rest of the team

Sebastian Shaw/Scarlet Witch/Mirage:
    Shaw once on the ship immediately uses his Motherbox to take over the ship from JARVIS and upgrades it offensive and defensive abilities then on Apocalypse's orders he sends out all the Monsters. Then he uses the Box to take over the Iron Man army and shut them all down explosively.

Scarlet Witch uses her powers to sheild the ship in a Invisible force field that protects it from sight and Magneto's powers should he somehow notice it's takeover. Then she uses quick teleportation via her Source powers to appear and disappear above opponents and blasts them all with Thanos staggering bolts enhanced with Pyrokinesis and crushing them with TK.

Mirage hits all enemies with their deepest fears then flies down to the battlefield and tries out her upgraded Suits abilities aided by her Gravitonium powers. Any spiders or Wu Kong clones are blasted away, or Gravity crushed, or punched out by her invisible attacks until none are left.
    Taken Out: Godzilla, Gavrok Spiders, rest of team
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Darth’s Strategy:

The Mutants of Ragnarok vs Kaiju 4 Life-u

Match Start
    Legion stops time and Apocalypse upgrades his team's powers substantially(obligatory Wanda changing herself).
    BLEH. Time-stop Prep shenanigans. But I'll point out that Wanda just made herself MORE vulnerable to my guys, and now T-800 can shut off her powers, now that she made them mutant.

Apocalypse:
    At the start of the fight he teleports everyone besides Quicksilver inside the Xilian Ship directly behind Vader, who has just enough time to let out a raspy sounding "clever girl.." before he is atomized by Apocalypse.
    With Apoc teleporting his whole team in there, Rita teleporting MY guys in there, this control room is going to be getting AWFULLY crowded.

And if the X'lien mothership blows up Godzilla might be getting a case of magic space radiation powerups.

Also your whole team is going to warp into a big metal ball and be like "Please kill us Mr. Super-Speed Magneto"? That seems awfully convenient. Way to make it easy for me. *Big grin*

Quicksilver
    Sebastian Shaw/Scarlet Witch/Mirage:
    Shaw once on the ship immediately uses his Motherbox to take over the ship from JARVIS and upgrades it offensive and defensive abilities then on Apocalypse's orders he sends out all the Monsters.
    The ship isn't run by JARVIS. It's run by Vader actually driving it. Hence me getting a psychic pilot guy.

The rest of his strat seems predicated on the idea of getting time-stop prep to power up all his dudes. Given that isn't how they acted in their own shows, I'm asking for the League to vote down the idea of infinite prep-time and fighting speed via time stops.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Good moves by the opposing team, and it would be a great time for Arnold to shine with his Mutant Gun, but alas it doesn't end well for them.

1.First off as you have said this multiple times now and even had it affect my matches by "not liking" it, what about my initial Time Stop moves is confusing to you? I have Apocalypse. He can upgrade powerful Mutants with his powers greatly. I have Legion. He can stop time and allow others to move in the Timestop. So instead of having Apocalypse try to upgrade as the match starts and having mh opponents use their speedster or teleporter to interrupt him every single time I have Legion stop time and my team can upgrade at their leisure.

And every single time after my team finishes upgrading I say then Legion starts time and the fight begins. No offensive moves are used on the enemy, I don't keep time stopped and pick off people one by one. I have a normal match and don't use it again, unless my opponent has a speedster or another time manipulator that tries to blitz my team to the ground.

2. As my team teleports undetected inside the Xilian ship it completely messes up the enemies plans as the only thing any enemy can detect is Quicksilver and by the time they do that he has already knocked them out. Even speed boosted Magneto can't react to regular Quicksilver so he has no chance here against the twice boosted Speed Demon, and everybody else are literally statues to him which he has shown repeatedly in every movie appearance. So Quicksilver with the ability and feats to do so takes out everyone on the ground with his moves.

With my team safely inside the Xilian ship and Quicksilver getting the attention of everyone on the ground they can do their moves without interruption. Rita with no line of sight and starting on flat ground can't instantly sense my team teleporting and at best would only sense Quicksilver right before she is put down as she is a statue to him.

3. Magneto doesn't have cosmic awareness and can't sense my team as there is metal all around the planet and they are inside the Xilian ship which is metal he already senses. Plus he is Quicksilver's first target so if he is distracted trying to locate metal far away(which as shown multiple times in movies needs high concentration) he is taken out even easier. Legion and his First Blade portal attack also goes off without a hitch as Magneto can't sense it and is trying to sense metal or react to Quicksilver so he is to busy to notice and is taken out before he knows what happened. And finally Wanda's sheilds backed by her twice upgraded powers means Magneto's and anybody else's attacks are not getting through to the ship even if they could attempt it.

Apocalypse and his Mind Stone Telepathy takes out everybody after his teleport and Vader dusting. Nobody here has protection from him and Magnetos helmet just like every other item or person does not run on a no limits fallacy and only protects up to Xavier level telepaths and multiple people in the League are above that. Just like a class 50 shield can't block a class 80 attack the helmet is the same.

Plus Mirage's powers have the enemy facing their own fears which regenerate even if destroyed and can't be found or seen as she attacks everyone with her gravity and upgraded suit powers along with them. Shaw has taken over the ship and its monsters and can deploy them all if needed right on top of the enemy with a boomtubes or ship teleport.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    1.First off as you have said this multiple times now and even had it affect my matches by "not liking" it, what about my initial Time Stop moves is confusing to you?
    Nothing is "confusing" about it, I'm just saying it's an "I win" button for which not only do I have no counter, but there can BE no counter. So if there is to be any debate, indeed any alternative than "Whoever nails the time stop first wins", I need to get time stops out.

And every single time after my team finishes upgrading I say then Legion starts time and the fight begins. No offensive moves are used on the enemy, I don't keep time stopped and pick off people one by one. I have a normal match and don't use it again, unless my opponent has a speedster or another time manipulator that tries to blitz my team to the ground.
    And then you said you would totally stop time-kill Magneto if I argued his Superman speed was too fast for Legion to knife. I realize that's the exception you just mentioned, and you don't have him fighting anyone else in even a general "And my team fights anyone left after they do their moves" kind of way, but it's still an unstoppable insta-kill, and if you HAD said something like that, it would be something for the voters to take to the bank.

2. As my team teleports undetected inside the Xilian ship it completely messes up the enemies plans as the only thing any enemy can detect is Quicksilver and by the time they do that he has already knocked them out.
    Wait, I didn't see anything about your team being undetectable... Why could we only find quicksilver?

Even speed boosted Magneto can't react to regular Quicksilver so he has no chance here against the twice boosted Speed Demon, and everybody else are literally statues to him which he has shown repeatedly in every movie appearance.
    Well the only person we SEE moving when dude with the knife goes Super-speed is Clark, who has equal speed. Not only does he go at "blur speed", but at the end we get a dramatic slowdown where even the light from their after images has trouble catching up. For comparison, Clark has feats of people slowing down dramatically when he turns up the Superspeed. At 1:40 the man and Lana seem to be frozen until Clark runs in to blow out the fire, 3:40 everyone's a a statue while he gets the guy a bowl. Oh, and I had to include this one for the sheer silliness of it. He sees the bullet coming, dodges to one side of it, looks over at something off camera, dodges, BACK across, to the other side of the bullet, then loops around BEHIND the bullet, then just runs off before the guy can see him move.

It's not as CLEAR as the mansion explosion or Time in a Bottle, by any stretch, but Clark has some legit super speed. and the other dude kept up with him.

With my team safely inside the Xilian ship and Quicksilver getting the attention of everyone on the ground they can do their moves without interruption. Rita with no line of sight and starting on flat ground can't instantly sense my team teleporting and at best would only sense Quicksilver right before she is put down as she is a statue to him.
    Again with the Speed blitz.

I mean my argument was Magneto super-speed could react at Quicksilver superspeed, so we'll see how that one plays out.

Plus he is Quicksilver's first target
    Well here's where I argue "in character" again, as Quicksilver knew Magneto was his dad, and wanted to be friends with him, they worked together against Apocolypse once already, if anything short of Mind Control would get QS to flip sides, an appeal to loyalty and common interests from Magneto would probably be it.

Apocalypse and his Mind Stone Telepathy takes out everybody after his teleport and Vader dusting. Nobody here has protection from him and Magnetos helmet just like every other item or person does not run on a no limits fallacy and only protects up to Xavier level telepaths and multiple people in the League are above that. Just like a class 50 shield can't block a class 80 attack the helmet is the same.
    I don't know about Multiple people, Apoc and the Phoenix are the only ones I know of. And even then Apoc didn't DO much while he was doing his mind battle with Charles, just shields. The Mind Stone obviously boosts that, but I would argue even if the helmet isn't perfect shielding, it's resistance.

Plus Mirage's powers have the enemy facing their own fears
    Were they under her control? because the clip I saw they clearly weren't. But that was from early in the show before she mastered her powers.

Mecha-King-Gidoriah-X, a dozen other Godzillas, and the entire Nazi armed forces rolling up would be VERY crazy for you as well if they were uncontrolled.

BUT here you activated a hidden trap card! By bringing forth what Sun-Wukong most fears, you invoke the "How all the Monkey King Movies end" clause and the Buddha just shows up and resolves everything. All your dudes are trapped under mountains with the weight of the Universe or something until they achieve enlightenment, or at least get a quest to do so.

Either that or he shows up to kill everyone SO HARD it knocks their souls out of the Cycle of Reincarnation and they die some kind of True Soul Death. No seriously he did that in the second movie.

EDIT: Of COURSE those scenes aren't on YouTube... It's a talky scene at the very end of the movie, so of course not. Also it appears there's a different "Monkey King" show where he tries to fight Buddha.

Extraordinary Member

I was under the assumption that these tournaments were all done in Bloodlust

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I was under the assumption that these tournaments were all done in Bloodlust
    I’m never 100% certain on that point.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

1. You have Magneto trying to find Shaw and crush him as his first move. Like I said earlier whenever Magneto tries to locate Metal he can't see directly it takes alot of concentration and does not happen quickly. This makes him an easy target for Quicksilver and Legion as he's not using his super speed for defense/counters, but using it to concentrate fully on finding a single person who has stealthily teleported into his Allies huge ship. So by what was written in the stratagy Magnetos moves gets him taken out 2x over by Quicksilver and Legion.

Also here is the slowest Quicksilver feat he has. This is better than any clip you posted above from Clark by alot and it's still hundreds of times slower than his next movie feat. Plus my Quicksilver has been Upgraded by Apocalypse whose Horseman upgrades by shown feats greatly increase high level mutants powers and he has an energy form that allows him to move at thought speed as energy. Combining all the facts including that his only power is speed so of course he will try to blitz people and Magneto can't escape his defeat.

Finally Quicksilver and Magneto don't have a buddy buddy Father Son relationship or even any relationship at all. Magneto was never around or even acknowledges he has a son, and when Quicksilver met him he was literally destroying the world and killing tens of thousands of people across the planet with no mind control involved. So saying he won't attack him in a fighting tournament that brings back everyone after the match ends so nobody really dies is just wrong.

2. Apocalypse in the movie over powers Xavier while he is amped by Cerebro and mind controls every military mind with access to Nukes and has them shoot all of their Nukes at once into space while Monologuing the whole time. So yes he has power and range to effect dozens/hundreds of people at once before being boosted by the Mind Stone which as I already posted instantly connects minds across a Galaxy. So he takes out anyone/everyone as they can't stop him at all.

For people who can out power Magnetos helmet you can add Old Jean Grey/Legion/Shadow King to that list as they have feats above Xavier, and both Old/Young Xaviers with items still in the Store to buy can amp themselves to go beyond that.

3. Mirage can control her powers now, and even when she couldn't the Fears she brought forth instinctively went after the person they were born from and were soley focused on them, and anyone who tried to stop them were then attacked but they still were going after their main target. So yes it would be Mayham on the ground but it's a focused chaos that an Apocalypse amped Mirage doesn't have to focus her attention on and can fight with her Gravity and suit powers uninhibited.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 06-23-2021 at 09:17 AM.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

I’m never 100% certain on that point.
    It was in character I believe. Which is why we gave characters things like the Amulet of Opposite alignment.

Regarding the Time stop. Is it a full time stop or a slow (like Hiro uses)? Like would Flash or Quicksilver move within it under their own power, and has it been shown to work on characters like them? I meant to bring this up in my match, but didn't get a chance too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Regarding the Time stop. Is it a full time stop or a slow (like Hiro uses)? Like would Flash or Quicksilver move within it under their own power, and has it been shown to work on characters like them? I meant to bring this up in my match, but didn't get a chance too.
    It was both as most of the time it was stopped, then as he was exiting it slowy started again then he casually took the bullets out the air by hand and started time again.

It was long enough to spend weeks in the Astral Plane as Machine gun bullets that were fired 8ft away and were half way to him before he stopped time to not get any closer to him. When outside people came in towards the end and saw them and touched the bullet they were immediately burned as bullets are hot when fired so they were still hot the entire time.

1. You have Magneto trying to find Shaw and crush him as his first move. Like I said earlier whenever Magneto tries to locate Metal he can't see directly it takes alot of concentration and does not happen quickly.
    True, I wasn't thinking of him doing the scanning for metal for that one, actually. As you pointed out, there's a lot of metal around, and I was thinking Magneto would just want to fly over there and crush him. Which, teleporting around would make harder for him to find.

That's not the slowest Quicksilver gets. That would be all those times he walked around at normal speed talking to normal people. Or maybe that time Apoc broke his leg, and he just lied there on the ground for a bit. that was pretty slow.

Finally Quicksilver and Magneto don't have a buddy buddy Father Son relationship or even any relationship at all.
    He WANTS it though, he makes it a point to that he's there to help family even if doesn't actually tell Magneto who that family is.

2. Apocalypse in the movie over powers Xavier while he is amped by Cerebro and mind controls every military mind with access to Nukes and has them shoot all of their Nukes at once into space while Monologuing the whole time. So yes he has power and range to effect dozens/hundreds of people at once before being boosted by the Mind Stone which as I already posted instantly connects minds across a Galaxy. So he takes out anyone/everyone as they can't stop him at all.
    Not true. He can control the minds of man, according to those feats. But Man had to fire their weapons. He's got no defense against a dart or 3 full of Cure Juice delivered from a cold unthinking robot brain. (aside from, well the SHIELDS, but if he starts bubbling, this cramped room is going to start squishing people. Also I don't think they were shown to block teleporting, so Rita could warp T-800 next to Apoc.

For people who can out power Magnetos helmet you can add Old Jean Grey
    I thought she wrecked him with super TK. I'm going to have to rewatch those movies.

/Legion/Shadow King to that list as they have feats above Xavier
    I don't know their best feats.

3. Mirage can control her powers now, and even when she couldn't the Fears she brought forth instinctively went after the person they were born from and were soley focused on them, and anyone who tried to stop them were then attacked but they still were going after their main target. So yes it would be Mayham on the ground but it's a focused chaos that an Apocalypse amped Mirage doesn't have to focus her attention on and can fight with her Gravity and suit powers uninhibited.
    Still, you're playing with COSMIC Entities. And a ****-ton of Godzillas.